France banned all rifles...130 dead in attack on Rock Concert, here...58 killed

Logic never works on the left. Ever. They have their narrative. They don't care. Like how Norway has strict gun control and some guy killed over 70 a few years ago.

Sigh....

Just call the left the names they deserve to be called. Liars. Morons. Hypocrite. Ignorant. Gasbags. Piles of shit.

Nothing else really matters. I am not reading what lewdog typed. Cause I know it will give me diarrhea.

Maybe the left should start packing and take over the gov. Isn't that what guns are for, when the gov is getting out of line.

I've seen parts for both on the black market. What does the GOP have to do with this? I'm confused. You think the black market doesn't exist in any country where the GOP isn't a political party? Are people this bonkers?

No ... I am saying that what makes an assault rifle different from a machine gun isn't a part and has nothing to do with the black market ... :thup:
The difference has more to do with engineering than any particular political party.

Even if you have a fully automatic assault rifle with a 50 round magazine ... It isn't a machine gun.
As I mentioned before in an earlier post ... The closest an assault rifle can get to a machine gun ... Is to be classified as a sub-machine gun.

Maybe the left should start packing and take over the gov. Isn't that what guns are for, when the gov is getting out of line.

Why don't they ... That's one of the reasons the Founding Fathers included the Second Amendment.

I am no fan of the government or the left ... I have firearms and won't support your movement.
You are probably going to have to shoot this direction when you are through with them.

No one ever says we should ban cars or trucks after all the car and truck attacks.

Ask one of those that supports banning or severely restricting guns that question and see how quickly they say something to the effect of "those things were invented or designed to kill". When I get such things, I ask them to explain to me how someone killed by a NUT misusing a car is any less dead than someone killed by a NUT misusing a gun.

To compare two approaches to gun control.....

France banned all rifles....military rifles are banned, as are self defense rifles with magazines, the semi auto rifles we have here....

At their concert attack...130 were killed...

November 2015 Paris attacks - Wikipedia

Here....58......

I know this doesn't fit your argument, but it wasn't a lone attacker in France.
Oh shit...Lewdog deflecting again.

Not a deflection. You can't compare the two incidents. One had 7-8 attackers, the other had a lone gunman.

So the ones in France are less dead because there were more attackers?

To compare two approaches to gun control.....

France banned all rifles....military rifles are banned, as are self defense rifles with magazines, the semi auto rifles we have here....

At their concert attack...130 were killed...

November 2015 Paris attacks - Wikipedia

Here....58......
Three groups of men[23][52] launched six distinct attacks:[53] three suicide bombings in one attack, a fourth suicide bombing in another attack, and shootings at four locations in four separate attacks.[54][55] Shootings were reported in the vicinity of the rue Alibert, the rue de la Fontaine-au-Roi, the rue de Charonne, the Bataclan theatre, and avenue de la République.[56][57][58] Three explosions occurred near the Stade de France, another on boulevard Voltaire, and two of the Bataclan shooters also detonated their suicide vests as police ended the stand-off.[59]

Ridiculous comparison...the crime in France involved a squad of trained ISIS fighters who launched coordinated planned attacks with guns and explosive suicide vests. The attack in Las Vegas was one man with apparently no accomplices :

The November 2015 Paris attacks were a series of coordinated terrorist attacks that occurred on Friday 13 November 2015 in Paris, France and the city's northern suburb, Saint-Denis.[11] Beginning at 21:16 CET, three suicide bombers struck outside the Stade de France in Saint-Denis, during a football match. This was followed by several mass shootings, and a suicide bombing, at cafés and restaurants. Gunmen carried out another mass shooting and took hostages at an Eagles of Death Metal concert in the Bataclan theatre, leading to a stand-off with police. The attackers were shot or blew themselves up when police raided the theatre.[12]

The attackers killed 130 people,[2] including 89 at the Bataclan theatre.[13] Another 413[14] people were injured,[15] almost 100 seriously.[5][6] Seven of the attackers also died, while the authorities continued to search for accomplices.[3]

Well then clearly, France needs tougher gun laws.

Duh.

Or they need to end the crushing poverty in the Islamic neighborhoods that breed this sort of thing.

But again, some people never learn...

guillotine.jpg

The Disney dwelling gun grabbers are back!!! Love this message board when they re-emerge from the snake pit with the same drivel nobody cares about. The dot connect challenged.

Move to Europe s0ns........you'll be a lot happier. Your rhetoric is considered ghey in this country.........your ban idea's just about as stoopid as it gets.

I'm still laughing about NYSAFE that happened here in New York in 2013 after Sandy Hook........the "assault rifle" ban. How many complied? 3% s0ns..............

C'mon now.....:spinner:.....time to take up a new hobby. How about rodeo slugs? Small soap dish bobsledding for hamsters?

No one ever says we should ban cars or trucks after all the car and truck attacks.
Ownership of cars and trucks is highly regulated ...to get a driver's license you are tested ...you are registered as owner ....Cars and trucks provide vital services daily , hourly , minute by minute cars and trucks are used for vital tasks by people ...guns are not highly regulated ...guns on the main are only used to kill and rob folks

How 4chan and a pro-Trump outlet pushed a hoax about the Las Vegas shooting

Washington Post: “Russian operatives set up an array of misleading Web sites and social media pages to identify American voters susceptible to propaganda, then used a powerful Facebook tool to repeatedly send them messages designed to influence their political behavior, say people familiar with the investigation into foreign meddling in the U.S. election.

Not a deflection. You can't compare the two incidents. One had 7-8 attackers, the other had a lone gunman.

More to the point, the terrorist attack in France was orchestrated by an international terrorist network providing arms and support.

As opposed to the US, where any single crazy person can do immense damage.

So those killed in France are less dead?

Forum List

Back