France banned all rifles...130 dead in attack on Rock Concert, here...58 killed

To compare two approaches to gun control.....

France banned all rifles....military rifles are banned, as are self defense rifles with magazines, the semi auto rifles we have here....

At their concert attack...130 were killed...

November 2015 Paris attacks - Wikipedia

Here....58......

Banning guns only INCREASES CRIME because criminals don't obey the laws! No gunman has ever gone into a place where everyone is armed and can shoot back, they only pick places where the people are defenseless.

France banned all rifles....military rifles are banned, as are self defense rifles with magazines, the semi auto rifles we have here....

Here....58......

I know this doesn't fit your argument, but it wasn't a lone attacker in France.

It is worse.......self defense rifles with magazines.....as well as actual military rifles that are fully automatic are completely banned in France...you can't buy them in gun stores, or gun shows....

And multiple muslim terrorists, many on Terrorist watch lists, were able to get the fully automatic rifles easily..........

They have a complete ban...and they still got enough rifles to arm multiple attackers....and murdered 130 people.......

You can't compare the two. One had 7-8 assailants, while the shooting in Vegas had ONE. Not to mention, what good did it do that people in the crowd in Vegas could be armed matter? No armed citizens stopped the attack, the shooter was 32 stories up in the hotel.
It happened in a gun free zone. So banning guns would do nothing in this situation.

So you say.

Except I actually bother to do the research.

What you did was make excuses.

Every liberal argument is either an excuse, an avoidance, or a diversion and evasion. They think / talk like the magician who claims you have free choice of card, yet your every pick is a strategic discard aimed at getting to ONE preselected card! They only have ONE answer to every argument:

I'm Smart.
You are an idiot, fool or crazy.

Every liberal argument is either an excuse, an avoidance, or a diversion and evasion. They think / talk like the magician who claims you have free choice of card, yet your every pick is a strategic discard aimed at getting to ONE preselected card! They only have ONE answer to every argument:

I'm Smart.

The thing is, you guys are idiots.

Look, the thing is, there's no good reason why THIS guy should have had 28 guns, some of them military grade. But you guys live in fear that at some point, the discussion will get around to why you need a gun.

So every time this happens, and it happens much too often, we find out how nuts this guy was, but he was still able to amass quite an arsenal.

So you say.

Um, no, I did research. You don't have nuts with guns in france because the nuts can't get guns unless ISIS smuggles them in.

No, you made excuses just like the ones you make when people expect you to back up your claims, coward.

Dude, I'm not conversing with you anymore unless you actually make an argument.

I'll just report you for personal attacks.

So you say.

Um, no, I did research. You don't have nuts with guns in france because the nuts can't get guns unless ISIS smuggles them in.

No, you made excuses just like the ones you make when people expect you to back up your claims, coward.

Report me and prove my claim about you being a coward is absolutely true.

You mean run like a little bitch you were raised to be.

I'm Smart.

The thing is, you guys are idiots.

Look, the thing is, there's no good reason why THIS guy should have had 28 guns, some of them military grade. But you guys live in fear that at some point, the discussion will get around to why you need a gun.

So every time this happens, and it happens much too often, we find out how nuts this guy was, but he was still able to amass quite an arsenal.

Don't forget that every time we also find out the shooter was a liberal.

So you say.

This coming from a guy whose every post is a personal attack! Gee! He must really be running out of things to say after ripping everyone else with constant insults to now complain of "personal attacks." Joe needs his safe space.

Here....58......

It is worse.......self defense rifles with magazines.....as well as actual military rifles that are fully automatic are completely banned in France...you can't buy them in gun stores, or gun shows....

And multiple muslim terrorists, many on Terrorist watch lists, were able to get the fully automatic rifles easily..........

They have a complete ban...and they still got enough rifles to arm multiple attackers....and murdered 130 people.......

You can't compare the two. One had 7-8 assailants, while the shooting in Vegas had ONE. Not to mention, what good did it do that people in the crowd in Vegas could be armed matter? No armed citizens stopped the attack, the shooter was 32 stories up in the hotel.
It happened in a gun free zone. So banning guns would do nothing in this situation.

I never advocated for banning guns. I simply stated the OP's premise is wrong.

Here....58......

Funny how shootings here in the states seem to be lone wolf attacks, while in Europe they are well organized planned mass attacks.

Why is that? What policies might account for that difference, (point to the US, of course)?

Here....58......

Funny how shootings here in the states seem to be lone wolf attacks, while in Europe they are well organized planned mass attacks.

Why is that? What policies might account for that difference, (point to the US, of course)?
Water, Oceans and proximity.

Here....58......

The Schengen Agreement.

Here....58......

Water, Oceans and proximity.

There is an ocean between France and Islam. They could have used that as a barrier. They choose not to.

Here....58......

The Schengen Agreement.

Well, that's part of it. If they had NOT imported millions of hostile aliens into that area, that agreement would be less deadly.

BUT, they made BOTH fuck ups, and those choices had a nice synergistic effect resulting in a lot more dead for them.

THey should try to undo that.

AND we should learn from their mistakes and take steps to avoid similar developments here.

The Schengen Agreement.

Well, that's part of it. If they had NOT imported millions of hostile aliens into that area, that agreement would be less deadly.

BUT, they made BOTH fuck ups, and those choices had a nice synergistic effect resulting in a lot more dead for them.

AND we should learn from their mistakes and take steps to avoid similar developments here.

It's a HUGE part of it. All a terrorist has to do is find one dishonest person in all of the EU countries to give them a visa and they gain access to basically all of Europe. Also as I stated in this thread, as long as they have a visa for just one of the countries, rifles sales being banned in a country like France doesn't matter, they can just drive a to neighboring country they aren't banned in, like Belgium, buy their guns and drive back.

The Schengen Agreement.

It's a HUGE part of it. All a terrorist has to do is find one dishonest person in all of the EU countries to give them a visa and they gain access to basically all of Europe. Also as I stated in this thread, as long as they have a visa for just one of the countries, rifles sales being banned in a country like France doesn't matter, they can just drive a to neighboring country they aren't banned in, like Belgium, buy their guns and drive back.

More to the point, you don't need a dishonest person, just a terrorist recruit that has not yet been documented.

Then they are in, and can wander around at will. They will find some way to kill people, if they decide they are going to do that.

Buy a gun, steal a truck, or just get stabby.

Forum List

Back