Fox's death book lie

I'm shocked you are stupid enough to listen to Daily Kos.

I saw the show, Wallace asked why the book is referened on the web site, and was told (by a member of the administration) that it is not 'recommended' but by law it has to remain as it was PAID FOR BY GOVERNMENT FUNDS.

Wallace also read passages from the book THAT HE WAS HOLDING that asked ludicrous questions such as 'do you feel life is not worth living' and asked vets to check a box to indicate it was not.

When will you start to understand that Daily Kos is a shill for the administration, that these people will say and do ANYTHING to support their party?

See what I mean, PJ?
This guy is a text book example of a mindless shill.

He has yet to disagree with ANYTHING Obama says and does.

If Obama served him shit in a cup, he'd call it pudding.

Not a good idea to post direct to DKos here. The cons will just ignore it like we ignore NewsMax and WorldNutDaily.

LOLOLOL

The funny thing is, this started under Bush, but for some reason, Fox forgot to mention that. They also forgot to mention Obama's changes to all of this.
Funny thing is you are too silly to get your own information.

They clearly said it was during the Bush admin, and that bush had it removed and Obama's admin replaced it.

Again, i saw the show.

Character assassination?!?! And I love zona, btw.......

What kind of 'character' mischaracterizes what something is when he has designs on supplanting his something for that something that he is bashing?

He's trying to sell his own book, but he didn't mention that. He's a practicing Catholic and lawyer so he should know better. He's also the president of a small Catholic college.

I say he is ethically and morally bankrupt. He has a vested interest in making people believe his lies.......so he can sell his book to the VA.

If you can't see how this is a problem, then your course just lost 12 holes.

Why do conservatives want to deny people the right to make determinations regarding their own care?

Why do dems want to force ppl into gov't healthcare?

What good is private insurance?
Do you have private insurance? if so, when you signed on, had you honestly filled out your personal history, and not leave something out that was in your medical record?

I've been on private insurance since 1972 when I left a group plan. It has always been reasonably priced, until of late. My most recent policy, beginning in 2004 was $220.08 for a thousand deductible for, at the time, a 63 year old man. I had knee surgery at the end of the year at a private hospital, picked my own ortho-surgeon and the ins company paid all but $400. I wondered why they even took me in contract so close to Medicare, but they did, even after I'd mistakenly mistated an arthritic condition, for which they were going to deny me, until I explained that I was mistaken about medical terms I'd used. They verified and took me on when they could easily have turned me down. People should understand that health policies are contracts. They should understand that they have a responsibility as well as does the Company.

Insurance companies, for the most part - and there are exceptions - are honest expecting to fulfill their end of the agreement. They can accurately calculate the risks through actuarial averages, and be fairly certain of what their costs and incomes will be; at least until the next time the government interferes and they have to refigure, and end up raising rates on contingencies other than age that the government has mandated. I blame our government for most of the cost of increases in cost of insurance for healthcare, and for contributing to the feeling of hopelessness that causes people to not even get bids (people should always get several bids from a commercial insurance agency, not a big name insurer which also provides your car or home policy) or follow through with the purchase of a health insurance policy.

Americans are increasingly becoming wards of the state, unable to go out and look out for themselves. It would seem that there is a design to encourage that forlorn outcome.

Americans used to be shoppers, and knew how to make a purchase intelligently. They have been gradually convinced that they are victims, and that everything is just hopeless, so why try? Anyone considering buying health insurance should call a couple of commercial agents (agents who sell insurance to businesses) and ask if they have a dedicated agent for health care policies. Then ask how many companies policies they have. pick the best commercial agent, tell that agent about your situation, budget, and make an appointment to sit down and go over options. The agent will know which companies deny payments for services, or have the largest network of providers so that your doc will be in their network. Once you get the policy, read it; understand it, know how it works. It's at least as important as understanding how a big-screen tv works.

Last edited:
My ex and his dad have said for the last 30 years that insurance companies and mandatory insurance would be the downfall of the country.

They were right. Ex-father-in-law was a $10 million inheritant, ex was a Rhodes scholar. They're both dipshits in many ways, but in this they were correct.

BTW, I have trademarked "bullshit". No one else is allowed to use it without referencing me.

Damn...here I thought it was public domain. :lol: Allie.... I owe you a lot of money, I mean a lot. :eusa_eh:
me too
but allie will have to sue to get it

good luck
LOL

I'm not into the suing thing. My sis ( a prosecutor) was always trying to get me to file tort claims for the MANY INJUSTICES I suffered (woe is me) but it's just not me.

But l'm a vindictive bitch, ultimately. Oddly enough, the assholes who have done me wrong die untimely and odd deaths. For example, the DA who tried to plead down my fuckehead ex's felony assault to a violation died tragically and unexpectedly of an asthma attack after jogging. Thankfully, I was a hundred miles away, had nothing to do with it.

Very sad. Sometimes assholes who fuck over the little people do get what they deserve.

Not a good idea to post direct to DKos here. The cons will just ignore it like we ignore NewsMax and WorldNutDaily.

LOLOLOL

The funny thing is, this started under Bush, but for some reason, Fox forgot to mention that. They also forgot to mention Obama's changes to all of this.
Funny thing is you are too silly to get your own information.

They clearly said it was during the Bush admin, and that bush had it removed and Obama's admin replaced it.

Again, i saw the show.

You might as well repeatedly slam your head against a wall. You'll get more response than from these libs.

The book is REAL--it's called your life/your choice--PAGE 21--basically a check-list on if you believe your life is still worth living. It's on the Veterans web-site. This checklist was added in 1997--Bush took it out--Obama put it back in.

Last edited:
What good is private insurance?

I'm happy with mine, and I've had no problems and no denials to treatment. Just sayin...

Would you be open to paying less for it? Just asking...

Not with the strings that would be attached to it
If you haven't noticed, any business that has recieved money from good ol' Obama has had stipulations attached big time. So that is why I say no.

Would you be open to paying less for it? Just asking...

Not at the expense of my fellow taxpayers...
or having the government run it
and have to deal with some unknown idiot in washington DC tell you what you get

goes without saying...

somehow 1/20 changed the leftists into thinking spending more and more of what we don't have is a great idea.. I miss the days when they were shouting "This administration is spending us into the poor house!", etc...

goes without saying...

somehow 1/20 changed the leftists into thinking spending more and more of what we don't have is a great idea.. I miss the days when they were shouting "This administration is spending us into the poor house!", etc...
no shit
i agreed with them back then
but now its ok to spend 4 times as much
because Bush spent too much

goes without saying...

DITTO--The CBO comes out tomorrow & it looks like Obama's spending has cost us another 2 TRILLION over his estimate.

The economy is not getting better--it's getting worse.

When will these big spending liberals realise that massive government spending does not create private sector job growth?

Forum List

Back