FOXNews Is Now Liberal?

All the FOXNews talking heads and pundits have been caught being extremely hypocritical.

Not that thats anything new, but its quite entertaining to watch the partisan lies and rhetoric bust apart at the seams.

Jon Stewart rips into Fox News' hypocrisy, "They're liberals now" | Media Matters for America

They lied, and lied and lied so long and hard now that they've lied themselves into Liberalism.

LOL
:lol:

OMG that is fucking hilarious! He absolutely skewered them :rofl: :rofl:
nope, he didn't
he lied by omission
and taking clips out of context

All the FOXNews talking heads and pundits have been caught being extremely hypocritical.

Not that thats anything new, but its quite entertaining to watch the partisan lies and rhetoric bust apart at the seams.

Jon Stewart rips into Fox News' hypocrisy, "They're liberals now" | Media Matters for America

They lied, and lied and lied so long and hard now that they've lied themselves into Liberalism.

LOL
:lol:

nope, he didn't
he lied by omission
LOL

Bullshit.

Even in "context", he was dead on :lol:

O'Dumbass should have left well enough alone.

nope, he didn't
he lied by omission
LOL

Bullshit.

and stewart should stop making an ass of himself
oh wait, hes a comedian, thats what they do
anyone that think stewart doesnt edit for comedic value isnt using the grey matter between their ears

nope, he didn't
he lied by omission
LOL

Bullshit.

anyone that think stewart doesnt edit for comedic value isnt using the grey matter between their ears

'Course he does. But the "context" bill showed didn't help his cause at all. And I noticed he heavily edited Stewart's last bit about conservatives being perpetual victims (which always amused the hell out of me). He should have left it alone. Because you KNOW what's coming next :rofl:

LOL

Bullshit.

'Course he does. But the "context" bill showed didn't help his cause at all. And I noticed he heavily edited Stewart's last bit about conservatives being perpetual victims (which always amused the hell out of me). He should have left it alone. Because you KNOW what's coming next :rofl:
thats your opinion
i disagree
Bill O ate him for lunch

thats your opinion
i disagree
Bill O ate him for lunch

Welllll, let's see.

1. He addresses Stewart's "loon" bit by claiming he (bill) was talking about arrested protesters. But he didn't say that 'surveys [surveys????] show those protesters are simply loons'. Additionally, he started and ended his comments by talking about (and to) "Bush haters". It's clear his comment was about protesters in general. But hey, if you want to take this point, fine. Bill "misspoke".

Bill 1 / Stewart 0

2. He didn't address the next part of Stewart's clip at all. (and the FNC people said what they said, no wiggling your way out of that one) 'Course, Bill would have a damn hard time defending himself regarding his ET meltdown.

Bill 1 / Stewart 1

3. Clips of FNC bitching about liberals attacking the President during a time of war. Clearly Stewart got them dead to rights on that one. Bill didn't even attempt to spin that one away.

Bill 1 / Stewart 2

4. FNC claiming liberals want to "force values down everyone's throat" (per hannity). Stewart should get this by default since Bill didn't address this either, but since it was the weakest bit, I'll leave it a draw. ETA: aw hell. I feel generous. Since it was the weakest point, I'll give the point to Bill.

Bill 2 / Stewart 2

5. Stewart should get double points for this next one. He nails them, and again, bill doesn't address it at all (and couldn't defend it if he tried). But I'll be fair. One point to Stewart.

Bill 2 / Stewart 3

6. FNC as victims. Point to Stewart. Bill, complaining of Stewart NOT taking him in context... proceeds to edit Stewart's clip from 7 damn good examples of whining to 2... and then only defends one as "out of context" --- and defends it poorly. His ending comments are ridiculous :lol: Sorry, Bill.

Bill 2 / Stewart 4

Aw darn it Bill! You were this close! Maybe next time. (and like I said, you know what's gonna happen next)

Good thing I'm in a good mood, lest I deduct from Bill's score for complaining that Stewart is pandering to his viewer base :rofl:

Last edited:
thats your opinion
i disagree
Bill O ate him for lunch

Welllll, let's see.

1. He addresses Stewart's "loon" bit by claiming he (bill) was talking about arrested protesters. But he didn't say that 'surveys [surveys????] show those protesters are simply loons'. Additionally, he started and ended his comments by talking about (and to) "Bush haters". It's clear his comment was about protesters in general. But hey, if you want to take this point, fine. Bill "misspoke".

Bill 1 / Stewart 0

2. He didn't address the next part of Stewart's clip at all. (and the FNC people said what they said, no wiggling your way out of that one) 'Course, Bill would have a damn hard time defending himself regarding his ET meltdown.

Bill 1 / Stewart 1

3. Clips of FNC bitching about liberals attacking the President during a time of war. Clearly Stewart got them dead to rights on that one. Bill didn't even attempt to spin that one away.

Bill 1 / Stewart 2

4. FNC claiming liberals want to "force values down everyone's throat" (per hannity). Stewart should get this by default since Bill didn't address this either, but since it was the weakest bit, I'll leave it a draw. ETA: aw hell. I feel generous. Since it was the weakest point, I'll give the point to Bill.

Bill 2 / Stewart 2

5. Stewart should get double points for this next one. He nails them, and again, bill doesn't address it at all (and couldn't defend it if he tried). But I'll be fair. One point to Stewart.

Bill 2 / Stewart 3

6. FNC as victims. Point to Stewart. Bill, complaining of Stewart NOT taking him in context... proceeds to edit Stewart's clip from 7 damn good examples of whining to 2... and then only defends one as "out of context" --- and defends it poorly. His ending comments are ridiculous :lol: Sorry, Bill.

Bill 2 / Stewart 4

Aw darn it Bill! You were this close! Maybe next time. (and like I said, you know what's gonna happen next)

Good thing I'm in a good mood, lest I deduct from Bill's score for complaining that Stewart is pandering to his viewer base :rofl:
LOL
sorry, but i dont agree at all
clearly you are biased
i think Stewart is nothing more than a clown
and since he is on the comedy channel, i really think hes just doing his job

'Course he is. And he skewered FNC, had 'em dead to rights.
sure he did
by taking things COMPLETELY out of context

now, how can you "award" points that O'Reilly didn't address and point out the fallacies in
that is dishonest

Oh Bill, Bill, Bill....

Protesters are mobs? You're a loon? You're a lunatic? The majority of the country thinks you're a loon?

Sorry Bill. Gotta take your point away!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-F-zmTNuk4]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly gets crazy[/ame]

Jon Stewart has no shame.

Doesn't he know it's bad form to mock the retarded?

Fox News cannot help itself.

It knows perfectly well that its audience has the collective IQ of a sea cucumber and it must dumb its propaganda down such that it's easy as hell to make it look...well...like it is.

Oh Bill, Bill, Bill....

Protesters are mobs? You're a loon? You're a lunatic? The majority of the country thinks you're a loon?

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly gets crazy
dang, if thats an example of "going crazy" then you dont know what going crazy is

i think Bill gave her way more freedom than she deserved
he didnt yell at her once, and she was a complete loon

Whoopsy!!!!

Crazies? Loons?

Three groups of loons:

1. Anticapitalists who want universal communism.

2. Environmentalist extremists who have a litany of complaints.

3. Anti-war folks.

The internet has given LOONS a tactical advantage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnF0oibYajw]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: '' Crazies '' Protest In Europe[/ame]

Oh Bill, Bill, Bill....

dang, if thats an example of "going crazy" then you dont know what going crazy is

I didn't title the video, but nice attempt at deflection.

More freedom than she deserved? So your side now gets to determine how much freedom protesters deserve??

Doesn't matter if YOU think she's a loon:

Bill O'Reilly: "We don't describe the protesters as loons."

Sorry Bill. You lied. You're getting into negative point territory.

Oh, and dive? Want more examples? There are many more. Ad hominem attacks against those he disagrees with is where Bill clearly excels.

Last edited:
'Course he is. And he skewered FNC, had 'em dead to rights.
sure he did
by taking things COMPLETELY out of context

now, how can you "award" points that O'Reilly didn't address and point out the fallacies in
that is dishonest

I gave bill the first point, even though it wasn't clear he was talking about those arrested.

Now show me the context that proves Stewart wrong in all the other examples the daily show ran.

Stewart wouldn't look so smart if the people he was mocking didn't look so stupid.

O'Reilly is a comedian just as much as Stewart is. He and Beck and Olbermann are all ENTERTAINMENT. Sure they shuffle some news, but they're just pandering to an audience who doesn't want reasoned debate.

O-Reilly constantly belittles, makes snap judgments, fails to be objective, and uses tactics like shouting people down, talking over people, cutting people off, and other controlling maneuvers.

Not sure if any of you have met the guy. I HAVE. He's just as self-centered in person. As I'm sure Olbermann is too.

How do you defend their complete and total hypocritical 180?

the democrats ran to the left of the spectrum and the republicans (in congress) followed. they both govern left its just the dems are far left and the reps are just left of center. This is the reason congressional approval ratings suck, thats not what americans want.

Congress: Job Ratings

You are dead wrong, Pilgrim. The folks in Congress are exactly who the electorate wants. The problem is getting that group of prima donnas to stop worrying about power and doing what is right for all of us.

Jake refer to my link for evidence contradicting your statement. I will repost it for you

Congress: Job Ratings

Whoopsy!!!!

Crazies? Loons?

Three groups of loons:

1. Anticapitalists who want universal communism.

2. Environmentalist extremists who have a litany of complaints.

3. Anti-war folks.

The internet has given LOONS a tactical advantage.

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: '' Crazies '' Protest In Europe

Oh Bill, Bill, Bill....

I didn't title the video, but nice attempt at deflection.

More freedom than she deserved? So your side now gets to determine how much freedom protesters deserve??

Doesn't matter if YOU think she's a loon:

Bill O'Reilly: "We don't describe the protesters as loons."

Sorry Bill. You lied. You're getting into negative point territory.

Oh, and dive? Want more examples? There are many more. Ad hominem attacks against those he disagrees with is where Bill clearly excels.
since when is FNC a public place?
you dont have freedom to do whatever you want in PRIVATE PLACES other than your own
so try taking my statement out of context again

Forum List

Back