FOXNews Is Now Liberal?

what if most of us don't think they are doing what is right for all of us??
Did you slip and fell and bumped your head there Skippy?

When did you realize they weren't doing what you want?

Were you asleep for the past 8 years or what?

I happen to watch O'Riled Up every day and I saw his response, although he happened to be KINDA on the level this time, I've personally seen him disparage and belittle people he disagrees with, so Jon wasn't really off the mark.

I used to watch him regularly, never really thought he belittled people, but he does have a low threshold for some folks and can be quite blustery at times.

Don't you wish he'd have said something about the Inside Edition meltdown?
So shouting people down, cutting them off from finishing their statements or thought and having their mics cut-off mid sentence isn't belittling people?

Would you like me to produce some examples? I'm pretty sure I can find half-a-dozen lickity split.

Meh, when I think of belittling a person I tend to lean towards the name calling and put downs, and yes, he has done that a time or two, and the "Pinheads" thing at the end of the show qualifies to a degree. But the shouting and such, I tend to look at that as an act of frustration. It is definitely rude, which is one reason I don't tune in as often as I used to.

what if most of us don't think they are doing what is right for all of us??
Did you slip and fell and bumped your head there Skippy?

When did you realize they weren't doing what you want?

Were you asleep for the past 8 years or what?

no asshole I was wide awake listening to you bitch incessantly.. DUmmies don't know what's good for us.. by a long frickin shot.

no asshole I was wide awake listening to you bitch incessantly.. DUmmies don't know what's good for us.. by a long frickin shot.
OK Jackass.

Please list all the wonderful things that occured during the last 8 years.

Don't worry...I'll wait.

hjmick, with everything that O'Riled Up does combined...he's pretty much a constant belittler and name-caller. No knowledgeable person could or would deny that.

OK Jackass.

Please list all the wonderful things that occured during the last 8 years.

Don't worry...I'll wait.

take a breath every now and then Cinco. and i can't think of a single wonderful thing that's transpired in the last eight months and cannot foresee anything either so it's my turn to bitch incessantly so get ready..

I don't think so... :)
How do you defend their complete and total hypocritical 180?

Well, I saw this on Stewart's show last night so I made it a point to put on O'Reilly this evening knowing he would say something on the topic. I was not disappointed. He responded to the piece by airing the clips Stewart played in context, in other words, he played the full clips rather than the edited clips Stewart aired. So, while I am not in the habit of defending, or even watching Fox news, I would say that they are not hypocritical if you see these clips in their entirety. Should you be so inclined, I would encourage you to tune in to the replay of O'Reilly later this evening to see for yourself. You may be disappointed, however, as he did not address the twenty year old clip of him flipping on Inside Edition out that Stewart aired. I know I was.

The Stewart piece was funny, and I will continue to make his show a must see.

Now, if only the little bastard wasn't going to take the next three weeks off...
oh, but stewart would NEVER take anything out of context for comedic value

no no no
i was asured that would NEVER happen

hjmick, with everything that O'Riled Up does combined...he's pretty much a constant belittler and name-caller. No knowledgeable person could or would deny that.

Marc, I think we just have different opinions as to what constitutes the belittlement of a person. For me, the shouting and cutting people off does not qualify. The name calling absolutely does. As it is, I have pretty much given up watching O'Reilly, hell, all pundits for that matter. As for Fox, I limit myself to Red Eye and Shephard Smith.

I've enjoyed our back and forth on this topic. Civil discourse between folks with disparate opinions is all too rare on message boards.

take a breath every now and then Cinco. and i can't think of a single wonderful thing that's transpired in the last eight months and cannot foresee anything either so it's my turn to bitch incessantly so get ready..
Uhm hmm..thats what I thought. Not one. single. thing.

Nice to see you put rules 5 and 17 to good use.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...es-for-conservative-activism.html#post1438365
except it was exposed in that thread those have nothing to do with FNC, you fucking liar

the democrats ran to the left of the spectrum and the republicans (in congress) followed. they both govern left its just the dems are far left and the reps are just left of center. This is the reason congressional approval ratings suck, thats not what americans want.

Congress: Job Ratings
You'll believe any loony BS so long as it gives you comfort huh?

Alinsky's rule #5.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHThC6UM4Xo]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: "Jon Stewart rips Fox News' health care coverage" - 8/20/2009[/ame]

He doesn't do a very good job of "ripping" Jon Stewart. WE'LL DO IT LIVE!!!!!!!

Don't worry Neocons, Fox still hates this country and is doing everything in it's power to bring the US to it's knees. A loathsome network with odious people working there.
I'm really surprised that someone as out as Shepard Smith would be allowed to continue to work there. Weird.
Obama and the democrats in congress are doing that more than FNC ever could
and they actually have the ABILITY to, FNC doesnt
you just prove you are nothing but a partisan hack

Forum List

Back