FOXNews Is Now Liberal?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I don't think so... :)
How do you defend their complete and total hypocritical 180?

the democrats ran to the left of the spectrum and the republicans (in congress) followed. they both govern left its just the dems are far left and the reps are just left of center. This is the reason congressional approval ratings suck, thats not what americans want.

Congress: Job Ratings

the democrats ran to the left of the spectrum and the republicans (in congress) followed. they both govern left its just the dems are far left and the reps are just left of center. This is the reason congressional approval ratings suck, thats not what americans want.

You'll believe any loony BS so long as it gives you comfort huh?

you're projecting again.

you're projecting again.
Right on cue...Captain-Save-A-Hoe to the rescue.

black_superman.jpg

All the FOXNews talking heads and pundits have been caught being extremely hypocritical.

Not that thats anything new, but its quite entertaining to watch the partisan lies and rhetoric bust apart at the seams.

Jon Stewart rips into Fox News' hypocrisy, "They're liberals now" | Media Matters for America

They lied, and lied and lied so long and hard now that they've lied themselves into Liberalism.

LOL
:lol:

I just saw that on TDS a lil' while. It's a funny piece of work.

If they are in fact "liberal" now Marc, shouldn't you be glad? That appears to be what you are all about. Instead, you continue to mock. Ergo, there is no real purpose to the thread other than you typing retorts just because you can. You have shown yourself to be a partisan hack once again. And people should take you seriously why?

If they are in fact "liberal" now Marc, shouldn't you be glad? That appears to be what you are all about. Instead, you continue to mock. Ergo, there is no real purpose to the thread other than you typing retorts just because you can. You have shown yourself to be a partisan hack once again. And people should take you seriously why?
I don't care if you take me seriously or not BGG...the video says it all.

Well, I saw this on Stewart's show last night so I made it a point to put on O'Reilly this evening knowing he would say something on the topic. I was not disappointed. He responded to the piece by airing the clips Stewart played in context, in other words, he played the full clips rather than the edited clips Stewart aired. So, while I am not in the habit of defending, or even watching Fox news, I would say that they are not hypocritical if you see these clips in their entirety. Should you be so inclined, I would encourage you to tune in to the replay of O'Reilly later this evening to see for yourself. You may be disappointed, however, as he did not address the twenty year old clip of him flipping on Inside Edition out that Stewart aired. I know I was.

The Stewart piece was funny, and I will continue to make his show a must see.

Now, if only the little bastard wasn't going to take the next three weeks off...

Well, I saw this on Stewart's show last night so I made it a point to put on O'Reilly this evening knowing he would say something on the topic. I was not disappointed. He responded to the piece by airing the clips Stewart played in context, in other words, he played the full clips rather than the edited clips Stewart aired. So, while I am not in the habit of defending, or even watching Fox news, I would say that they are not hypocritical if you see these clips in their entirety. Should you be so inclined, I would encourage you to tune in to the replay of O'Reilly later this evening to see for yourself. You may be disappointed, however, as he did not address the twenty year old clip of him flipping on Inside Edition out that Stewart aired. I know I was.

The Stewart piece was funny, and I will continue to make his show a must see.

Now, if only the little bastard wasn't going to take the next three weeks off...
I happen to watch O'Riled Up every day and I saw his response, although he happened to be KINDA on the level this time, I've personally seen him disparage and belittle people he disagrees with, so Jon wasn't really off the mark.

I happen to watch O'Riled Up every day and I saw his response, although he happened to be KINDA on the level this time, I've personally seen him disparage and belittle people he disagrees with, so Jon wasn't really off the mark.

I used to watch him regularly, never really thought he belittled people, but he does have a low threshold for some folks and can be quite blustery at times.

Don't you wish he'd have said something about the Inside Edition meltdown?

yes i need my mommy :rofl: you suck at insults worse than me, and thats pretty bad you toolbag.

BTW the video you posted was actually damn funny :clap2:

I used to watch him regularly, never really thought he belittled people, but he does have a low threshold for some folks and can be quite blustery at times.

Don't you wish he'd have said something about the Inside Edition meltdown?
So shouting people down, cutting them off from finishing their statements or thought and having their mics cut-off mid sentence isn't belittling people?

Would you like me to produce some examples? I'm pretty sure I can find half-a-dozen lickity split.

yes i need my mommy :rofl: you suck at insults worse than me, and thats pretty bad you toolbag.

BTW the video you posted was actually damn funny :clap2:
Of course you found it funny...it was featuring Republicans and FOXNews. A guaranteed comedy show.

LOL

You are dead wrong, Pilgrim. The folks in Congress are exactly who the electorate wants. The problem is getting that group of prima donnas to stop worrying about power and doing what is right for all of us.

You are dead wrong, Pilgrim. The folks in Congress are exactly who the electorate wants. The problem is getting that group of prima donnas to stop worrying about power and doing what is right for all of us.

what if most of us don't think they are doing what is right for all of us??

Forum List

Back