FoxNews and Professional Wrestling: Is there any difference?

Compare this to the business model of FoxNews
You compare it. Link us to FNC's business model. It's your assertion.

One that you're desperately clinging to even after it's been thoroughly shredded, I might add.

You see Fox News is in the business of News Entertainment. They tried to cut it as a real news network but their ratings were dismal.
Then they struck on the idea of combining Pro Wrestling, carnival sideshow and network news and they struck paydirt.
Much like Pro Wresting, they hire blonde bimbos to fire up the crowd. Like a wrestling crowd, Fox viewers conform to whatever the handler wants them to believe.
Tea Bagging....they are there
9/12 rally....count them in

Like a wrestling crowd they all spout the slogans when prompted and scream at the designated villian

LOL Are you drinking grape or cherry? The fact remains democrats are the biggest pussies on the planet, from fighting wars or meeting a reporter.

Fox News is to News as Professional Wrestling is to Sport

Both are provided for entertainment rather than actual sport or news. For those who haven't noticed, the same audience watches both and believes it to be real.

Watch a professional wrestler as he preens in front of a camera and rants about his opponent. Is he any different from a Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity?

So many posts, so little intellect.

Nice comeback Calli gurl..
The truth must have struck a nerve........thanks for playing

What struck me was exactly what I said. You've made a lot of posts and impressively little rational argument contained within.

If the truth hurts you, that is not my problem.

This just in....

October 25 2009
To Whom it may concern,
It has come to our attention that you are posting material comparing World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) to the FoxNews network. We find such comparisons to be reprehensible and are henceforth informing you that your continuing to degrade the reputation of the WWE will be met with legal sanctions.
The WWE has spent decades refining our entertainment empire only to have it decimated by comparisons to quasi-news such as Fox News. If you do not immediately remove the defamitory material from US Messageboard.com, and notify us in writing that you have done so, we will have no choice but to pursue legal action against you.

Sincerely,

Thorton A Strathmore
WWE Corporate Headquarters
1241 East Main Street
Stamford, CT 06902

I have sent my apologies to WWE

Last edited:
Genuine question: Why are people incapable of starting threads in the correct forum? The OP - who is genuinely afflicted with terminal stupidity - posts this crap in the 'media' forum. Clearly, it belongs in the 'flame zone'.

This leads me to wonder if this is why Obama is so desperate to bring in healthcare, so that we - the US taxpayer - will be forced to fund lifesupport for the terminally stupid - otherwise known as liberals?

Genuine question: Why are people incapable of starting threads in the correct forum? The OP - who is genuinely afflicted with terminal stupidity - posts this crap in the 'media' forum. Clearly, it belongs in the 'flame zone'.

This leads me to wonder if this is why Obama is so desperate to bring in healthcare, so that we - the US taxpayer - will be forced to fund lifesupport for the terminally stupid - otherwise known as liberals?

Thanks for your continued concern CaliGurl..
I did not place this thread here, the moderator did.

I'm sure FoxNews appreciates your rabid defense of their journalistic integrity

Last edited:
Why does FoxNews' existence frighten so many liberal children like leftwinger?

I'm thinking of starting a non-profit charity whose sole goal is to purchase remote controls for needy liberals unable to change their own channels... Think it will catch on?

no!!....no remotes, let them get off their fat asses and do something without assistance for once....

Thanks for your continued concern CaliGurl..
I did not place this thread here, the moderator did.

I'm sure FoxNews appreciates your rabid defense of their journalistic integrity

Go ahead and find any post of mine where I say anything about Fox News' journalistic integrity.... in fact, I have - on many occasions - bemoaned the lack of journalistic integrity throughout the US media.

Try not to twist what people say - it makes you look stupid.

You should also do a little research, perchance to learn that today's wrestling fans are 14-30 year olds, mostly gamers, mostly left-leaning. And not a one thinks pro wrestling is real. For real, they watch UFC.

....the UFC would make RW's nose bleed....to much violence for him....

UFC ???

Your kidding right? The sport with two sweaty males dry humping each other in the middle of a ring?

Too homo-erotic for me....but to each his own taste

Both are provided for entertainment rather than actual sport or news. For those who haven't noticed, the same audience watches both and believes it to be real.

Watch a professional wrestler as he preens in front of a camera and rants about his opponent. Is he any different from a Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity?

Yes, there is a difference.

Professional wrestlers don't advocate street demostrations against the government.

Fox is not news.

Yes, there is a difference.

Professional wrestlers don't advocate street demostrations against the government.

Fox is not news.

How communist of you. :eusa_whistle:

Roger Eugene Ailes is the American president of Fox News Channel and chairman of the Fox Television Stations Group. He was a media consultant for Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush, as well as Rudy Giuliani’s first mayoral campaign in 1989.

Roger Eugene Ailes is the American president of Fox News Channel and chairman of the Fox Television Stations Group. He was a media consultant for Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush, as well as Rudy Giuliani’s first mayoral campaign in 1989.

Rupert murdoch is a hillary and n00bama supporter.

What's your point?

This just in....

October 25 2009
To Whom it may concern,
It has come to our attention that you are posting material comparing World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) to the FoxNews network. We find such comparisons to be reprehensible and are henceforth informing you that your continuing to degrade the reputation of the WWE will be met with legal sanctions.
The WWE has spent decades refining our entertainment empire only to have it decimated by comparisons to quasi-news such as Fox News. If you do not immediately remove the defamitory material from US Messageboard.com, and notify us in writing that you have done so, we will have no choice but to pursue legal action against you.

Sincerely,

Thorton A Strathmore
WWE Corporate Headquarters
1241 East Main Street
Stamford, CT 06902

I have sent my apologies to WWE

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/92679-top-news-stories-on-10-26-09-10-00-am-est.html

You should also do a little research, perchance to learn that today's wrestling fans are 14-30 year olds, mostly gamers, mostly left-leaning. And not a one thinks pro wrestling is real. For real, they watch UFC.

UFC ???

Your kidding right? The sport with two sweaty males dry humping each other in the middle of a ring?

Are you ever right about anything fag ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75TyTr3l_lo]YouTube - UFC knockouts[/ame]

UFC ???

Why to they call UFC the Brokeback Mountain of sports???

$mir_682x400_430613a.jpg

Look, if you get excitement over one man dry humping the leg of another man...like I said, to each his own taste

UFC ???

Why to they call UFC the Brokeback Mountain of sports???

View attachment 8516

Look, if you get excitement over one man dry humping the leg of another man...like I said, to each his own taste

Who are "they" ? The math club, the latin club and the physics club ? ...

Interesting analagy...I could see Glenn Beck crying in the middle of the ring or pulling another rabbit out of a hat. He could tag up with Rush and then move up to HEAVY WEIGHT.

Rupert murdoch is a hillary and n00bama supporter.

What's your point?

I've never actually seen Chris make a point. So this should be interesting..... I'll wait for his response - it should be entertaining.

Forum List

Back