FoxNews and Professional Wrestling: Is there any difference?

You should also do a little research, perchance to learn that today's wrestling fans are 14-30 year olds, mostly gamers, mostly left-leaning. And not a one thinks pro wrestling is real. For real, they watch UFC.

....the UFC would make RW's nose bleed....to much violence for him....

UFC ???

Your kidding right? The sport with two sweaty males dry humping each other in the middle of a ring?

Too homo-erotic for me....but to each his own taste

you would not last 5 seconds RW....so dont try acting like your some bad ass....ill give you 10 seconds in the WWE ring....

Roger Eugene Ailes is the American president of Fox News Channel and chairman of the Fox Television Stations Group. He was a media consultant for Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush, as well as Rudy Giuliani’s first mayoral campaign in 1989.

and????...

Fox News is to News as Professional Wrestling is to Sport

Both are provided for entertainment rather than actual sport or news. For those who haven't noticed, the same audience watches both and believes it to be real.

Watch a professional wrestler as he preens in front of a camera and rants about his opponent. Is he any different from a Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity?

I would suggest that you tune into Fox news, but then again the FACTS might just get in the way of what you BELEIVE, and that would be too much of an overload for that liberal progressive brain of yours. Your brain might implode with reality.:lol::lol::lol:

" A lie gets halway around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on."
Winston Churchill

Both are provided for entertainment rather than actual sport or news. For those who haven't noticed, the same audience watches both and believes it to be real.

Watch a professional wrestler as he preens in front of a camera and rants about his opponent. Is he any different from a Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity?

Do you watch Fox? Check out Special Report, America's Newsroom, Studio B or The Live Desk.

I would suggest that you tune into Fox news, but then again the FACTS might just get in the way of what you BELEIVE, and that would be too much of an overload for that liberal progressive brain of yours. Your brain might implode with reality.:lol::lol::lol:

" A lie gets halway around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on."
Winston Churchill

Of course I watch FoxNews....I need a good laugh once in a while.
Most of its daytime programming approximates real news coverage. The bias is more subtle mostly in the type of stories they choose to air and inflection in the reporters voice.
From 5PM on, FoxNews turns into professional wrestling with the Glenn Beck fiasco. Glen is the fluffer and serves to fire up the wrestling crowd. They move on to O'Reilly and Hannity who rant to the teabaggers.

Their motto is..."I'm mad as hell...........and Fox is going to tell me what I'm mad about!"

Winston Churchill

Most of its daytime programming approximates real news coverage. The bias is more subtle mostly in the type of stories they choose to air and inflection in the reporters voice.
From 5PM on, FoxNews turns into professional wrestling with the Glenn Beck fiasco. Glen is the fluffer and serves to fire up the wrestling crowd. They move on to O'Reilly and Hannity who rant to the teabaggers.

Their motto is..."I'm mad as hell...........and Fox is going to tell me what I'm mad about!"

Yet again, this demonstrates nothing about Fox, but confirms that you are too stupid to recognize the difference between 'news' and 'comment'.

Most 24/7 news stations use similar formats. Have you any idea how hard it is to fill 24 hours of coverage without using 'commentators', 'talking heads', 'experts', etc?

Every time you make these kind of comments, I realize just how divorced from reality some people are.

Winston Churchill

What program airs right after Beck?

Winston Churchill

Yet again, this demonstrates nothing about Fox, but confirms that you are too stupid to recognize the difference between 'news' and 'comment'.

Most 24/7 news stations use similar formats. Have you any idea how hard it is to fill 24 hours of coverage without using 'commentators', 'talking heads', 'experts', etc?

Every time you make these kind of comments, I realize just how divorced from reality some people are.

Sorry CalliGurl but FoxNews is a NETWORK

I am talking about the network as a whole which includes professional wrestlers like Beck, Hannity and Hannity. Always irate, always screaming, always trying to fire up the viewership.
We never talk about "award winning" news when we talk about Fox. Its always "rating winning" news.
Vince McMahon must be proud

I am talking about the network as a whole which includes professional wrestlers like Beck, Hannity and Hannity. Always irate, always screaming, always trying to fire up the viewership.
We never talk about "award winning" news when we talk about Fox. Its always "rating winning" news.

That's because you're an idiot. And this thread is nothing to do with 'media'. As most threads here, it's just another crock of crap with liberals and conservatives whining at each other.

It's beyond me that this place needs any subforums at all, every thread seems to be a deliberate attempt to flame. My mistake for thinking that there was intelligent debate from the lefties on this site.

That's because you're an idiot. And this thread is nothing to do with 'media'. As most threads here, it's just another crock of crap with liberals and conservatives whining at each other.

It's beyond me that this place needs any subforums at all, every thread seems to be a deliberate attempt to flame. My mistake for thinking that there was intelligent debate from the lefties on this site.

Yes CaliGurl

Intelligent debate always starts with "you're an idiot"

You reap what you sow

Yes CaliGurl

You reap what you sow

I don't 'reap' anything, assclown. Your whole thread is nonsense. There is no debate - it is just another flame. How on earth do you see this stupidity as anything close to an intelligent debate.

You're just another liberal ass who hasn't got the ammunition to fight a battle of wits.

Yes CaliGurl

You reap what you sow

But she is right. You are an idiot. And you're damn sure too fucking afraid to address my question. What's wrong rightwing wannabe?

Yes CaliGurl

You reap what you sow

But she is right. You are an idiot. And you're damn sure too fucking afraid to address my question. What's wrong rightwing wannabe?

You have a relevant question in here somewhere??

Yes CaliGurl

You reap what you sow

I don't 'reap' anything, assclown. Your whole thread is nonsense. There is no debate - it is just another flame. How on earth do you see this stupidity as anything close to an intelligent debate.

You're just another liberal ass who hasn't got the ammunition to fight a battle of wits.

This whole thread is lame. There is a Lame Zone. Go figure.

Forum List

Back