FoxNews and Professional Wrestling: Is there any difference?

Are you too fucking lazy to scroll up? Do you need someone to hold you hand and point out the questions that you ignored? What are you, three?

LOL...can't be too important if even you can't remember them

Stop whining

Post #92 you stupid lazy fuck!

Now answer the question.

Your answer will prove that you don't know what the fuck your're talking about.

That is your stupid question? You are whining at me to find out what program comes on after Beck? That is what you have your panties all twisted up about???

OK

Here is my answer........

Buy a fucking TV Guide

LOL...can't be too important if even you can't remember them

Stop whining

Now answer the question.

That is your stupid question? You are whining at me to find out what program comes on after Beck? That is what you have your panties all twisted up about???

OK

Buy a fucking TV Guide

That's what I thought. You're a pussy.

Now answer the question.

OK

Buy a fucking TV Guide

Is it just me or is dealing with certain members a bit like babysitting? We have to take it in turns to occupy their little brains and tiny fingers in order to give each other a break from raising the kids!! LOL.

Now answer the question.

OK

Buy a fucking TV Guide

Hey LoneStar...

Who is on Leno tonight???

OK

Buy a fucking TV Guide

Is it just me or is dealing with certain members a bit like babysitting? We have to take it in turns to occupy their little brains and tiny fingers in order to give each other a break from raising the kids!! LOL.

I don't know what it is about these idiots, they spew a lot of shit but when questioned they play dumb. Well some play dumb, most, like rightwinger, just act naturally. His answer would have proven himself to be a liar, so I assume that's why he ignored it in the first place. But whether he answered it or not, doesn't take away the fact that he lied.

But we digress...

The real topic is the degradation of FoxNews into news entertainment.
Much like Pro-Wrestling, FoxNews has perfected the skill of churning its tea bagging viewership into a frenzy on any issue of its choice.

Birth Certificate?? I'm outraged
Raising taxes on the wealthy? I'm outraged
Obama Praising studying hard I'm outraged
Children sing an Obama song? i'm outraged
Trying to get the Olympics for the US I'm outraged
Providing healthcare to those who can't afford it? I'm outraged
Winning a Nobel Prize?? I'm outraged

motto for teabaggers..

I'm mad as hell......and FoxNews is going to tell me what I'm mad about!

Roger Eugene Ailes is the American president of Fox News Channel and chairman of the Fox Television Stations Group. He was a media consultant for Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush, as well as Rudy Giuliani’s first mayoral campaign in 1989.

Rupert murdoch is a hillary and n00bama supporter.

What's your point?

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaaa!!!!!!!

Roger Ailes runs FoxNews!!!

Murdoch only cares if it makes money!!!!

I don't know what it is about these idiots, they spew a lot of shit but when questioned they play dumb. Well some play dumb, most, like rightwinger, just act naturally. His answer would have proven himself to be a liar, so I assume that's why he ignored it in the first place. But whether he answered it or not, doesn't take away the fact that he lied.

Why expect anything less from someone who thinks Fox News is a network, when - in fact (as most intelliegent people already know) Fox News is part of the Fox Network. Idiot can't tell the difference so he's clearly not armed with the necessary weaponary for a debate.

I never do intellectual battle with anyone who is unarmed. They tend to whine about me not being fair.

Why expect anything less from someone who thinks Fox News is a network, when - in fact (as most intelliegent people already know) Fox News is part of the Fox Network. Idiot can't tell the difference so he's clearly not armed with the necessary weaponary for a debate.

I never do intellectual battle with anyone who is unarmed. They tend to whine about me not being fair.

Who cares?

FoxNews promotes street demostrations against the government.

FoxNews is not news in any way, shape, or fashion.

Yes CaliGurl

Intelligent debate always starts with "you're an idiot"

You reap what you sow

I don't 'reap' anything, assclown. Your whole thread is nonsense. There is no debate - it is just another flame. How on earth do you see this stupidity as anything close to an intelligent debate.

You're just another liberal ass who hasn't got the ammunition to fight a battle of wits.

This whole thread is lame. There is a Lame Zone. Go figure.

That is possibly the smartest comment on the thread - including mine! LOL.

Who cares?

Keep believing that then you won't be the only fool here, you join the ranks of rightwinger, Zona and Jay Canuck as being the dumbest fucks on these message boards.

Fox News now has the distinction of being the news of record, the most powerful news organization in the country. And Since you made those stupid ass remarks it's clear that you don't watch Fox News which makes you even more of an idiot. Unless you wish to remain ignorant the rest of your life I suggest you tune into Studio B, The Live Desk, Special Report or America's Newsroom at least once a day.

Who cares?

Keep believing that then you won't be the only fool here, you join the ranks of rightwinger, Zona and Jay Canuck as being the dumbest fucks on these message boards.

Fox News now has the distinction of being the news of record, the most powerful news organization in the country. And Since you made those stupid ass remarks it's clear that you don't watch Fox News which makes you even more of an idiot. Unless you wish to remain ignorant the rest of your life I suggest you tune into Studio B, The Live Desk, Special Report or America's Newsroom at least once a day.

Got to love FoxNews!

Thanks for proving my point Fox. You come through just when I need you. Taking its cue from a professional wrestler declares himself to be "THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD", FoxNews thinks that if it self proclames "Fair and Balanced" and "News of Record" that it makes it true.
Note to Fox........what you self proclaim does not carry any weight. You have to be acknowledged by a respectable source. And since Fox has received no credible awards for its news coverage, it remains...........News Entertainment

Just a suggestion to FoxNews

If you want to be treated like a legitimate news organization......You have to start acting like one

Last edited:

Forum List

Back