Fox/Tea Party - fake photos of Chris Stevens

Fact: Repubs voted to cut security at Benghazi and other embassies.

Fact: The terrorist attacks and the subsequent deaths occurred under Obama's, Holder's, and Hillary's watch (all Democrats).

Whose watch did 9-11 occur on?
Did the owners of the world trade center ask bush for extra security? Did bush lie about 911 to save his reelection? Did bush stonewall investigations? Did bush go to a fundraiser the day after 911? No, bush brought america together. Thanks for reminding me how bush brought us together. Obama has a tragedy, he lies, cover ups what really happened, and divides americans more than ever. Man, i miss bush.

Agreed. I'm simply showing pictures of Stevens after the attack. Truth or Fiction states that the folks carrying him were taking him to a hospital. I'm simply saying two important things: 1) A planned terrorist attack occurred, and 2) 4 men could have been saved if security had been up to par.

If you have to lie on the way in and on the way out is there not some little piece of your brain that alerts you that there must be something wrong here. That if you really have to twist truth this much to make your point there might be something wrong with your point. Unless you don't see any of this, in which case you have no brain.

Fact: Repubs voted to cut security at Benghazi and other embassies.

Fact: This Administration did not pull out the personnel at Benghazi like the Red Cross and British did.
The Red Cross and British people are still alive because they did the right thing.
This Administration didn't and we have four dead Americans.

Fox has a history of altering photos or using misleading video. But this goes way beyond that.

And USMB Republicans swear Arab owned Fox is the only honest and reliable news network.

r-FOXREVEGNE-huge.jpg

Fox doesn't have a "history" of doing this. NBC most certainly does however.

Fact: The terrorist attacks and the subsequent deaths occurred under Obama's, Holder's, and Hillary's watch (all Democrats).

Did the owners of the world trade center ask bush for extra security? Did bush lie about 911 to save his reelection? Did bush stonewall investigations? Did bush go to a fundraiser the day after 911? No, bush brought america together. Thanks for reminding me how bush brought us together. Obama has a tragedy, he lies, cover ups what really happened, and divides americans more than ever. Man, i miss bush.
the owners of the world trade center may not have, but the heads of several intelligence agencies did ask for more help and were denied.....the middle east was put on the back burner, even with important warnings....

And I can NOT BELIEVE you are comparing the 9/11 tragedy with 2700 people murdered, on US SOIL for goodness sakes, USA SOIL, our OWN LAND, our OWN COUNTRY, with a gazillion FBI, MILITARY, CIA, the PENTAGON, NSA, POLICE, etc etc etc.... and we could not stop it.....

to a Foreign Consulate and Annex for the CIA, not even an embassy, with 4 people being killed....

shame on you JK!

And we have NEVER been attacked on 9/11 since 9/11, UNTIL this 2012 attack in Benghazi....over and over in the testimony in the Benghazi hearings all the Intelligence said this attack was unexpected....no one thought or had intelligence to support an attack happening on 9/11.....

AND YES, that stinks....especially with a CIA Annex right there in the region whose job it is to figure these things out????

And there is more going on here with the CIA Annex being there, in this very turbulent region than any of us know....but I don't think we will find out till 30 years from now when this info on the CIA and their operation there is declassified....and that's if we are lucky....

ALSO, Stevens turned down extra security, TWICE from General Ham....once less than 13 days before the attack....and if he had taken General Ham's offer, he could still be alive today....

At first I couldn't believe it....but journals and logs from General Ham's duties, shows the 2 separate times he offered the extra security to Stephens with Stevens turning it down....????

SO, then I read that the embassy in the region wanted MORE security, BUT what they wanted was MORE Security through more Intelligence agents....they said they needed more Intelligence on the ground, that this is the kind of security that would help them...

But then, how much MORE Intelligence would one need with the CIA having a full annex/outpost in Benghazi? Though the extra security intelligence agent request was for Libya's embassy in Tripoli I believe, which is a distance from Benghazi....

There are questions to be answered imo, (but we will never get the truth regarding the CIA Annex and that's expected) but this OBAMA-RAMA-DRAMA from your side of the aisle with all of these far fetched lies from every corner, from Stevens being raped and dragged and cheered to Obama rubbing his hands in glee while watching the 4 being killed, to Obama being on the golf course when they were being killed, etc etc etc etc etc.....being thrown around is just too much vitrol to take, for any NORMAL HUMAN BEING!!!

These photos are definitely pictures of Stevens:

WARNING -- Links Below Contain Graphic Violent Images..
http://www.truthorfiction.com/images/STEVENS1.jpg

http://www.truthorfiction.com/images/STEVENS2.jpg

Photos of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens Dragged Through the Streets- Fiction!

Fact: Stevens was killed as a result of a terrorist attack in Benghazi.
Fact: Hillary & Obama failed to provide enough security PRIOR to the attack to keep 4 Americans safe and alive.

I watch Fox every day ant these are the only pictures I've seen on Fox. If they showed the others, they took them down as soon as they found out they were plants by liberals, not Stevens.

:rofl: yeah...false pictures are all the liberals' fault.

Fox has a history of altering photos or using misleading video. But this goes way beyond that.

And USMB Republicans swear Arab owned Fox is the only honest and reliable news network.

r-FOXREVEGNE-huge.jpg

Rdean falls for another prank. It's almost a certainty that he owns an interest in a Nigeria diamond mine

r-FOXREVEGNE-huge.jpg

Rdean falls for another prank. It's almost a certainty that he owns an interest in a Nigeria diamond mine

Ah...so it was a "prank"...showing one dead body, asserting it is another dead body. Nice prank, eh?

Luddly hit a new low with this thread. I didn't think he could be more hateful, but I was wrong.
And you couldn't be more ignorant and uninformed.
"Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'
The Huffington Post | By Sarah Bufkin
Posted: 10/10/2012 1:32 pm Updated: 10/11/2012 1:55 pm

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) voted to cut back on funds for embassy security. (AP Photo/J. Scott)
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.

On Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien asked the Utah Republican if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security." "Absolutely," Chaffetz said. "Look we have to make priorities and choices in this country.” The bottom line is this: By cutting the funds for embassy security the republican party was virtually inviting a Bengazi like attack.
The following line below is a link to the story. Place your cursor on it and it should light up.

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

Last edited:

r-FOXREVEGNE-huge.jpg

And your proof that Rdean was wrong is ....... I thought so.

Photos of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens Dragged Through the Streets- Fiction!

Fact: Hillary & Obama failed to provide enough security PRIOR to the attack to keep 4 Americans safe and alive.

I watch Fox every day ant these are the only pictures I've seen on Fox. If they showed the others, they took them down as soon as they found out they were plants by liberals, not Stevens.

:rofl: yeah...false pictures are all the liberals' fault.
I don't believe they were but let's pretend the "false pictures are all the liberals' fault." Doesn't that mean that the people at fox are incredibly stupid for accepting and posting the pictures without taking the time to verify them? There is a reason why those who listen to fox know less about world affairs than people who listen to no news at all.

And they weren't "dragging him through the streets", you moron.

They were rushing him to the hospital.

Those folks were desperately trying to SAVE HIM.

Luddly hit a new low with this thread. I didn't think he could be more hateful, but I was wrong.
And you couldn't be more ignorant and uninformed.
"Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'
The Huffington Post | By Sarah Bufkin
Posted: 10/10/2012 1:32 pm Updated: 10/11/2012 1:55 pm

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) voted to cut back on funds for embassy security. (AP Photo/J. Scott)
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.

On Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien asked the Utah Republican if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security." "Absolutely," Chaffetz said. "Look we have to make priorities and choices in this country.” The bottom line is this: By cutting the funds for embassy security the republican party was virtually inviting a Bengazi like attack.
The following line below is a link to the story. Place your cursor on it and it should light up.

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

They seem to forget all about that.

They also seem to forget about the thousands of Americans that died at 9/11, the thousands of Americans that died in Iraq and the close to 2 thousand Americans that died in Louisiana because of Conservative incompetence.

the owners of the world trade center may not have, but the heads of several intelligence agencies did ask for more help and were denied.....the middle east was put on the back burner, even with important warnings....

And I can NOT BELIEVE you are comparing the 9/11 tragedy with 2700 people murdered, on US SOIL for goodness sakes, USA SOIL, our OWN LAND, our OWN COUNTRY, with a gazillion FBI, MILITARY, CIA, the PENTAGON, NSA, POLICE, etc etc etc.... and we could not stop it.....

to a Foreign Consulate and Annex for the CIA, not even an embassy, with 4 people being killed....

shame on you JK!

And we have NEVER been attacked on 9/11 since 9/11, UNTIL this 2012 attack in Benghazi....over and over in the testimony in the Benghazi hearings all the Intelligence said this attack was unexpected....no one thought or had intelligence to support an attack happening on 9/11.....

AND YES, that stinks....especially with a CIA Annex right there in the region whose job it is to figure these things out????

And there is more going on here with the CIA Annex being there, in this very turbulent region than any of us know....but I don't think we will find out till 30 years from now when this info on the CIA and their operation there is declassified....and that's if we are lucky....

ALSO, Stevens turned down extra security, TWICE from General Ham....once less than 13 days before the attack....and if he had taken General Ham's offer, he could still be alive today....

At first I couldn't believe it....but journals and logs from General Ham's duties, shows the 2 separate times he offered the extra security to Stephens with Stevens turning it down....????

SO, then I read that the embassy in the region wanted MORE security, BUT what they wanted was MORE Security through more Intelligence agents....they said they needed more Intelligence on the ground, that this is the kind of security that would help them...

But then, how much MORE Intelligence would one need with the CIA having a full annex/outpost in Benghazi? Though the extra security intelligence agent request was for Libya's embassy in Tripoli I believe, which is a distance from Benghazi....

There are questions to be answered imo, (but we will never get the truth regarding the CIA Annex and that's expected) but this OBAMA-RAMA-DRAMA from your side of the aisle with all of these far fetched lies from every corner, from Stevens being raped and dragged and cheered to Obama rubbing his hands in glee while watching the 4 being killed, to Obama being on the golf course when they were being killed, etc etc etc etc etc.....being thrown around is just too much vitrol to take, for any NORMAL HUMAN BEING!!!

The blatant unadulterated fact comes from the Rhodes memo..
From Ben Rhodes Memo Friday, September 14, 2012

Goals:

* To convey that the United States is doing everything that we can to protect our people and facilities abroad.

* To underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy;

* To show that we will be resolute in bringing people who harm americans to justice, and standing steadfast through these protests'

* To reinforce the President and Administration's strength and steadiness in dealing with difficult challenges.

Explain to me why the goals are to make Obama/administration appear to be doing
"everything" protect..
"UNDERSCORE the CAUSE was NOT a policy failure.. but a video was the cause.
This is the truly smoking gun coming directly from the current deputy national security adviser for strategic communication for U.S. President Barack Obama.
Not to get the truth but to present IMAGES.. 30 second sound bites..
WHY? 60 days till re-election ... NOT to do their job for us and advise Obama but to protect Obama's re-election.

Seriously do you think if you knew that Obama's ineptness in the management of his administration was illustrated just days after Benghazi would you think
lesser of Obama? If you knew that Obama so pompously was around for Osama's death but NO PHOTOS of him in the situation room when 4 Americans
were killed.. what do you think of Obama's priorities especially when he flew out the next for a political fund raiser!

This is the hypocrisy of Obama and it is very disturbing that more people can't distinguish his bullshit from his actions!
Remember this is the hypocrite who claims to be his brother's keeper while HIS OWN brother lives in a $12 a year hut! There is NO excuse for that.
I'm not a millionaire/President and MY destitute brother lives with ME... I AM my brother's keeper where is Obama doing that??

MODERATION NOTE: The warning shown in the OP is REQUIRED for all Graphic Violent Material displayed on USMB.
This thread contains OTHER posts with similar content.
Please be aware of this rule and follow this example of providing a BOLD RED warning
AND make certain that links to images do not DISPLAY without clicking.
You do that by NOT using the IMG tags before and after.

Do this in ANY THREAD containing graphic depictions.
Thanks..

flacaltenn

BTW Luddly --- Since I spent so much in your thread doing janitorial work.. I watched that ENTIRE FOX news segment TWICE --- And that cover shot (the fake picture) does not seem to be EVER part of the actual coverage. AS YOU KNOW --- you can supply a SEPARATE still photo for the "album cover" and I suspect that's what happened here.

PLEASE tell me the time on that video where this photo appears....

Forum List

Back