tee potties circulating fake Chris Stevens photo

Moderator Message:

We did this a couple days with the same and similiar images.
Check the WARNING in the OP that I provided. Any graphically morbid images
MUST have a BOLD RED warning preceding it.

AND the links to the images should NOT use the (IMG, /IMG) html tags.
Use a raw link so that the image DOES NOT OPEN on the page.

thanks..
flacaltenn
[MENTION=30473]flacaltenn[/MENTION]

My apologies. I really didn't know that you had removed it before.

OK Luddly.. Ring the bell. Round 2 on this.. Evidently it's important to you.. So let's see the evidence.
One of your partisian websites attributes the poster pix to a site called Uncle Sam's Misguided Children..

No joke dude -- Uncle Sams Misguided Children ? About Us- Uncle Sam?s Misguided Children

They ARE NOT an affiliated Tea Party organization.. ALTHOUGH their site LINKS to Tea Party sites.
So AGAIN --- this ain't flying with the truth. And we KNOW -- you just want the truth..

So do me a favor -- find me ONE TP affiliated site that EVER USED that photo..
And let's go for Version 3 of this phoney story -- where-ever you found it..

Ventura County Tea Bag Brotherhood leader Jerry Ballard USNRet has posted the pix, for example.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING LINK CONTAINS GRAPHIC MORBID IMAGE.
GENERAL PETRAEUS CIA COVER-UP TO PROTECT OBAMA, THERE WAS NO AFFAIR, - venturacountyteaparty

Thanks for posting proof that the tee potty is using this lie to further their agenda.

I first saw it on a tee potty Facebook site.

The more they pass it around, the more fools believe it.

Far worse than that is that it shows complete disregard and disrespect for the people who died. Some on the right will do anything to sway public opinion and make them forget that their votes no longer count for anything at all.

OK Luddly.. Ring the bell. Round 2 on this.. Evidently it's important to you.. So let's see the evidence.
One of your partisian websites attributes the poster pix to a site called Uncle Sam's Misguided Children..

No joke dude -- Uncle Sams Misguided Children ? About Us- Uncle Sam?s Misguided Children

They ARE NOT an affiliated Tea Party organization.. ALTHOUGH their site LINKS to Tea Party sites.
So AGAIN --- this ain't flying with the truth. And we KNOW -- you just want the truth..

Ventura County Tea Bag Brotherhood leader Jerry Ballard USNRet has posted the pix, for example.

GENERAL PETRAEUS CIA COVER-UP TO PROTECT OBAMA, THERE WAS NO AFFAIR, - venturacountyteaparty

At your link the CREATOR of that poster carries on a discussion in that blog about WHERE he got the photo.. ALL the posters he created bear his NAME..

Comment by Jerry BallardUSNRet on November 10, 2012 at 6:12pm
Better yet Vicky, Look all over the Search Engines and see if you find that photo anywhere.. because you won't! The Media never covered it or showed that photo. That photo came from an Arabic Website that I had to translate into English and only when i did that, did i discover it was Ambassador Stevens.

So -- I DOUBT the claim that the Tea Party INSPIRED or LIED about disseminating this picture for any political advantage. All you have is some senior citizen putting together PROTEST signs with bad research. You can piss and moan all ya want -- but it looks silly and childish.

There would be no MOTIVATION for the Tea Party or any other group protesting the lack of a response over this disaster to USE a fake picture.. WHY????? Because within DAYS of the event --- REAL PICTURES of the body being slung thru the streets were available in the news. PLENTY of REAL photos are and have been available..

From my neutral bunker here in Libertarian country, it sure looks like the folks using the body of a killed ambassador for POLITICAL POINTS would be the leftist media and the folks on this thread thanking each other for trying to pin this on the Tea Party. College frat pranks guys.. And the optics of you literally dragging the body out broadly on the internet really stinks..

Moderator Message:

We did this a couple days with the same and similiar images.
Check the WARNING in the OP that I provided. Any graphically morbid images
MUST have a BOLD RED warning preceding it.

AND the links to the images should NOT use the (IMG, /IMG) html tags.
Use a raw link so that the image DOES NOT OPEN on the page.

thanks..
flacaltenn
[MENTION=30473]flacaltenn[/MENTION]

My apologies. I really didn't know that you had removed it before.

Not a problem.. Was meant for General Knowledge on how to handle this material properly per the site rules..

At your link the CREATOR of that poster carries on a discussion in that blog about WHERE he got the photo.. ALL the posters he created bear his NAME..

Better yet Vicky, Look all over the Search Engines and see if you find that photo anywhere.. because you won't! The Media never covered it or showed that photo. That photo came from an Arabic Website that I had to translate into English and only when i did that, did i discover it was Ambassador Stevens.

So -- I DOUBT the claim that the Tea Party INSPIRED or LIED about disseminating this picture for any political advantage. All you have is some senior citizen putting together PROTEST signs with bad research. You can piss and moan all ya want -- but it looks silly and childish.

There would be no MOTIVATION for the Tea Party or any other group protesting the lack of a response over this disaster to USE a fake picture.. WHY????? Because within DAYS of the event --- REAL PICTURES of the body being slung thru the streets were available in the news. PLENTY of REAL photos are and have been available..

From my neutral bunker here in Libertarian country, it sure looks like the folks using the body of a killed ambassador for POLITICAL POINTS would be the leftist media and the folks on this thread thanking each other for trying to pin this on the Tea Party. College frat pranks guys.. And the optics of you literally dragging the body out broadly on the internet really stinks..

Actually, the advantage is in changing or influencing public opinion. Read those comments and the comments here. I didn't see even one that questions the accuracy of the photo and you can bet they're all sending it to every nutter in their email address book. And, I haven't seen one comment here indicating a rw poster will spread the word that this is not a photo of Stevens.

That translates to ignorance and ignorance means votes.

As for the left, they're the ones posting that its really not Stevens.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mQqFIE9aI...eg/J9oujg2kz2Y/s1600/torture-of-naked-man.jpg

Note the date of this entry:
Bagram: A living hell | roger hollander

Note the date of THIS entry as well:
Florida Squeezed: Tea Party Circulating FAKE Images of Chris Stevens Being "Tortured" (GRAPHIC)

In their desperate fear of a Hillary 2016 run, the Tea Party is yet again attempting to politicize and propagandize the Benghazi Consulate Attack... This time, with photos that they claim to be Stevens being "tortured and crying for help" as Hillary and Obama ignore his pleas for "seven hours".

But, a reverse image search reveals that the photo we see could not have been Chris Stevens being tortured being tortured by Muslims because it was taken prior to the year 2009 and the Benghazi Consulate Attack that Stevens died in was a 2012 incident. Stevens reportedly died of smoke inhalation.

No big surprise that the desperate right is lying and sending out fake photos.

What an horrendous way to capitalize on this tragedy.

OTOH, even Trey Gowdy, who said he would not raise money on these people's deaths is doing exactly that - as are other Repubs.

They have no shame.

They scream for truth yet post this obscene lie over and over again. It demonstrates a nasty, horrible disregard for his family and friends. And it it proves they don't want the truth about that night they just want to use the Ambassador's memory in the most hypocritical hyper-partisan attack possible no matter the consequence. They have no conscience, if you could look inside their minds you would be seeing the twisted macabre workings of a sociopath. Those who call themselves Conservatives and are really seeking the truth should be outraged at this ghoulish, monstrous lie and call out the perpertrators who act in their name.

Boehner (R) was asked 3X about the ghoulish fundraising over the dead & 3X he obfuscated. Today's Repub party is not your father's Repub party :(

Tea Bag Brotherhood leader Ballard is obviously lying, he could not have searched very hard! Here is a link from 2009, in English, with the original pix. Admit it, the Tea Bag Brotherhood created and spread the phony photo.

Tea Bag Brotherhood leader Ballard is obviously lying, he could not have searched very hard! Here is a link from 2009, in English, with the original pix. Admit it, the Tea Bag Brotherhood created and spread the phony photo.

Yep. That's one that I posted along with the notation to check out the date.

Well before Benghazi.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mQqFIE9aI...eg/J9oujg2kz2Y/s1600/torture-of-naked-man.jpg

Note the date of this entry:

Note the date of THIS entry as well:
Florida Squeezed: Tea Party Circulating FAKE Images of Chris Stevens Being "Tortured" (GRAPHIC)

No big surprise that the desperate right is lying and sending out fake photos.

What an horrendous way to capitalize on this tragedy.

OTOH, even Trey Gowdy, who said he would not raise money on these people's deaths is doing exactly that - as are other Repubs.

They have no shame.

They scream for truth yet post this obscene lie over and over again. It demonstrates a nasty, horrible disregard for his family and friends. And it it proves they don't want the truth about that night they just want to use the Ambassador's memory in the most hypocritical hyper-partisan attack possible no matter the consequence. They have no conscience, if you could look inside their minds you would be seeing the twisted macabre workings of a sociopath. Those who call themselves Conservatives and are really seeking the truth should be outraged at this ghoulish, monstrous lie and call out the perpertrators who act in their name.

Boehner (R) was asked 3X about the ghoulish fundraising over the dead & 3X he obfuscated. Today's Repub party is not your father's Repub party :(

They are all pros at the Repub SideStep -

Last edited by a moderator:

Notice even after you give the Right exactly the proof they demand, not only a Tea Bag Brotherhood site, but the site of the very Tea Bag Brotherhood leader who created the posters, they ignore it and then turn it around and attack you for what the Tea Bag Brotherhood did.

Here he is bragging about creating his Tea Bag Brotherhood poster, with the fake photos, in the poster!

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/3/0/2/1/1/7/9/guilty-91959028126.jpeg#guilty

Notice even after you give the Right exactly the proof they demand, not only a Tea Bag Brotherhood site, but the site of the very Tea Bag Brotherhood leader who created the posters, they ignore it and then turn it around and attack you for what the Tea Bag Brotherhood did.

Here he is bragging about creating his Tea Bag Brotherhood poster, with the fake photos, in the poster!

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/3/0/2/1/1/7/9/guilty-91959028126.jpeg#guilty

Next thing we'll see is a genuine letter from Jerry Ballard in which he swears he was there and actually saw President Obama walk away from the scene.

Or some such similar lie.

And, some rw's will just bob their heads up and down.

Well before Benghazi.

So what? It's a freaking protest sign.. Bad research. NOBODY would have ever been influenced or seen it UNTIL you leftists needed some propaganda..... Would STILL be obscure.

And I bet most politically active Cons check their material and sources much better than this non-story... Don't forget -- this same political prank started out accusing Fox News of using that fake photo, and what was found was that some LEFTIST ZEALOT had altered a youtube video..

Don't tell us Independents how holy and ethical you are. All we see is bunch of feuding adolescents with networks and political power behind them..

Well before Benghazi.

So what? It's a freaking protest sign.. Bad research. NOBODY would have ever been influenced or seen it UNTIL you leftists needed some propaganda..... Would STILL be obscure.

And I bet most politically active Cons check their material and sources much better than this non-story... Don't forget -- this same political prank started out accusing Fox News of using that fake photo, and what was found was that some LEFTIST ZEALOT had altered a youtube video..

Don't tell us Independents how holy and ethical you are. All we see is bunch of feuding adolescents with networks and political power behind them..

No.

Blatantly lifting an old photo and passing it off as something that its not is most certainly not "bad research".

Its lying. Period.

Don't forget -- this same political prank started out accusing Fox News of using that fake photo, and what was found was that some LEFTIST ZEALOT had altered a youtube video..

I haven't seen this. Would you please post a link? Thank you.

Well before Benghazi.

No.

Blatantly lifting an old photo and passing it off as something that its not is most certainly not "bad research".

Its lying. Period.

Don't forget -- this same political prank started out accusing Fox News of using that fake photo, and what was found was that some LEFTIST ZEALOT had altered a youtube video..

C'mon Luddly.. It's the FIRST thread you did on this topic a couple days ago..
The one that was identical to this -- except for you trying to drag Fox News into this.

Where is your outrage about some leftist zealot editing in this "fake photo" ?? You have none.. Because you duplicated the topic in this thread to take ANOTHER whack at this turd.

The "One lump or Two" link is broke.
The VenturaCounty one is the chapter that BallardUSNRet is from and already dealt with.
HE is the origin of MISUING that image.

The LoneStar link does work -- it IS there. So what? It went viral and folks did not check the source.. Are you as outraged that some leftist Zealot edited a Fox News segment and TRIED to assert that FOX used that image? If not -- why not?

And normal folks don't care that a wrong image went viral.. Like I said, take that image out and put THESE IMAGES in and the messages are EXACTLY the same..

WARNING: ALL IMAGES BELOW CONTAIN GRAPHIC CONTENT --->

https://twitter.com/FastFuriousBOLD/status/249994272152109056

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/0g8K9MyunGQ/hqdefault.jpg

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/770749/original.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/kxrcFRO-ViA/0.jpg

See you party animals.. Doesn't matter if there is a poster or two with the WRONG image. These images above make just as excellent propaganda.. You can bitch about a mistake, but you're losing the war.. REAL IMAGES are available...

No.

Its lying. Period.

The one that was identical to this -- except for you trying to drag Fox News into this.

Where is your outrage about some leftist zealot editing in this "fake photo" ?? You have none.. Because you duplicated the topic in this thread to take ANOTHER whack at this turd.
please link, I never saw the other thread. I posted the link you asked for, please return the favor.

How do you know it was a "Leftist" editing the photo?

No.

Its lying. Period.

please link, I never saw the other thread. I posted the link you asked for, please return the favor.

How do you know it was a "Leftist" editing the photo?

He appears to be saying that I made mention of faux. Maybe so, I really don't remember.

But me mentioning faux doesn't quite equate to

Seems like a lot of work to keep from just admitting the damn tee potty types are lying about Benghazi. OTOH, pretty much the whole R party is doing the same thing.

OK, I found the thread and the video you claim was edited by a "Leftist zealot." It turns out that "Leftist zealot" Brenda Battle Jordan is a Tea Bag Brotherhood Republican candidate for Genesee County Board of Commissioners. The phony Stevens photo has since been removed from her description text. So if anyone was trying to make the FOX Gossip Channel look worse than it already is it was a Tea Bag Brotherhood Republican, and NOT a "Liberal zealot" as you falsely claimed.

You owe all "Leftist zealots" an apology.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBn-9hSLg68

Brenda Battle Jordan's Page - Tea Party Command Center

Last edited:

OK, I found the thread and the video you claim was edited by a "Leftist zealot." It turns out that "Leftist zealot" Brenda Battle Jordan is a Tea Bag Brotherhood Republican candidate for Genesee County Board of Commissioners. The phony Stevens photo has since been removed from her description text. So if anyone was trying to make the FOX Gossip Channel look worse than it already is it was a Tea Bag Brotherhood Republican, and NOT a "Liberal zealot" as you falsely claimed.

You owe all "Leftist zealots" an apology.

Brenda Battle Jordan's Page - Tea Party Command Center

I owe leftist zealots a 1/2 apology for not caring who Brenda Battle Jordan is and not wasting my time checking it out.. But the leftist zealots owe Fox News an apology for falsely sliming them in their zealot like zeal to push this non-issue. The other 1/2 of the apology will arrive when this juvenile diversion about which image is used to make the point that Prez Obama was preparing for a fund-raiser while Amb. Stevens was being tortured and dragged thru the streets --- goes away and gets replaced by an ADULT discussion of shit we still don't know about the event.

Nobody who has seen the real photos cares except you clowns. The message remains the same regardless of which bloody images are on the poster.

The fact that you folks care more about a mis-interpreted photo than the actual event places you in the "what difference does it make" camp...
Strange that Hilliary could say that about the CAUSE of the attack --- but her minions think which images go on a protest poster after the fact is a major concern..

And CONTRARY to your assertion, the Title Image for that fox YouTube video still shows -- has NOT been removed.
I know I just deleted the link in your post above because the graphic image is STILL there.

Forum List

Back