FOX Shut down Malia Obama getting into Harvard Story after Policy Debates broke out

LMAO! Paws101 just keeps BEGGING for my attention....I keep kicking his ass...then he comes back two posts at a time to bend over yet again for another kick to the ass....he is definitely a leftard....they never know when to give up!!!!! LMAO!!!
I think you should declare victory a few more times for good measure. Not everyone might be convinced of your amazing brilliance yet.

Awww, shaddup, klunt....before I have to shove my cock in your mouth yet again.
Need to declare your awesomeness even more...I don't think everyone has heard it yet, Bright Boy.

LMAO! Paws101 just keeps BEGGING for my attention....I keep kicking his ass...then he comes back two posts at a time to bend over yet again for another kick to the ass....he is definitely a leftard....they never know when to give up!!!!! LMAO!!!
I think you should declare victory a few more times for good measure. Not everyone might be convinced of your amazing brilliance yet.

Need to declare your awesomeness even more...I don't think everyone has heard it yet, Bright Boy.

Jesus.. what'd you do to him?

:lmao:

CC just wants to take a gander at some calk......

Fucking gazer......
That's because it would take a magnifying glass to see his own.......
An electron microscope to see yours.
Well......yours is even smaller..............cuz you don't have one.........so there.....:scared1:
In another dimension maybe! :funnyface:
Well.....if you ever go to another dimension and happen to grow one.....CC wants to see it.

Buttecea collects penises.......she can't get enough of them. Big, little, skinny or wide in girth? Matters not to Buttecea because she ain't picky!!!

Stop the bullshit Captain Gay Rights. Its your right to suck as much cawk as you like. I asked you to prove you're not sucking one right now.

Sounds like Closed Caption is looking for some "whack off" material......LMAO!

Look at this guy and the first thing that comes to mind when dicks are mentioned

Look at the guy that is wanting a guarantee that someone is performing fellatio! LMAO!

Fucking gazer......
Your Ironic Post wins! :clap:

Isn't he a hoot? :lmao:

I guess so....

Buttecea, you take cock...you have nothing more to offer....as a wordsmith? Not so much, as a matter of fact? Not at all.........you are the epitome of the term "generic poster". Hope this helps!!!!

I guess so....

I "own" Buttecea....she is my cyber whore...I wear her out and then send her on her way...she always comes back for more...she can't help herself.

I guess so....

I "own" Buttecea....she is my cyber whore...I wear her out and then send her on her way...she always comes back for more...she can't help herself.

Geeze Louise.

Just kidding....the "I dont like Obamas POLICIES" crowd was exposed yet again when a simple story about her going to Harvard devolved into this ..

FTA: Malia Obama, the President’s 17 year-old daughter, recently announced that she will be attending Harvard University next year after taking a year off following her high school graduation. Fox News, like many news outlets, ran a small storyon her decision, perhaps naively assuming that it would be a short feel-good piece about the long-awaited and much-deserved results of an intelligent young woman’s studious years of high school.

Instead, things instantly descended into a conservative internet hellhole of racism. In fact, things got so bad in the comments section that Fox News actually disabled commenting for the article and deleted the previous comments, every single one of which was racist in the most vile sense of the word. Luckily, the internet nabbed some screenshots of the vitriol, memorializing them forever:

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.08-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.30-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.21.44-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.16-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.41-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.23.03-PM.png

Thats the right wing folks. Who says they are racist pricks?
Who gives two shits about Barrys family....

Look at the guy that is wanting a guarantee that someone is performing fellatio! LMAO!

Fucking gazer......
Well......yours is even smaller..............cuz you don't have one.........so there.....:scared1:[/QUOT

Little Paws101 is nothing but a time waster...no debating skills, not even good insulting skills.....a time-waster all the way.
Not the no debate skills ploy again!
Pathetically desperate.

Fucking gazer......
Well......yours is even smaller..............cuz you don't have one.........so there.....:scared1:[/QUOT

Little Paws101 is nothing but a time waster...no debating skills, not even good insulting skills.....a time-waster all the way.
Such brilliance with the quote feature too.
He's idiot savant that way!

you really have to ask:
We've arrived at a point where the President of the United States is going to lead a war on traditional marriage." –Rush Limbaugh, on President Obama's endorsement of gay marriage. Limbaugh's first, second, third, and fourth wives could not be reached for comment. (May 9, 2012)

"Now, how can I be anti-woman? I even judged the Miss America pageant." -Rush Limbaugh, March 14, 2012

"What does it say about the college co-ed [Sandra] Fluke who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex -- what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute.

The Dumbest Things Rush Limbaugh Has Ever Said

Oh my God, the horror!

So fucking what. Is this anywhere near Martin Bashir wanting to shit in Sarah Palin's mouth? Or, Louis C.K. referring to Palin's vagina a "retard producing ****"?

They are mere opinions.... and in the latter 2, I suspect snarkiness.
when did Martin Bashir say that? link?
Louis C.K. like all other comedians is given license to say stuff like that .
rash on the other hand tries unsuccessfully to masquerade as a legit journalist.
note the difference

http://gawker.com/msnbc-host-wants-someone-to-shit-in-sarah-palins-mouth-1466847681

Rush has never claimed to be a journalist.. unless you have a link that proves otherwise.

Who's a Journalist? It Depends.
Network News

By Howard Kurtz
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Ask members of the press whether Rush Limbaugh and Bob Woodward are journalists and the answers are somewhat predictable.

But the public has a different view. About the same percentage considers the radio talk show host and the author and Washington Post editor to be journalists, says a survey by the Annenberg Public Policy Center released yesterday.

The numbers: 27 percent say Limbaugh is a journalist, 55 percent say he's not and 18 percent don't know. Woodward may lag in the name-ID department: 30 percent say he's a journalist, 17 percent say he's not and 53 percent don't know. The survey of 1,500 adults was completed before the recent revelation of Deep Throat's identity.

A separate survey of 673 journalists produced very different results. For Woodward, 72 percent say he's "very close" to a journalist and 21 percent "somewhat close." For Limbaugh, 1 percent say he's "very close" to a journalist, 2 percent "somewhat close" and 82 percent "not close at all."
Who's a Journalist? It Depends.

As I said, Limbaugh has never claimed to be a journalist. Similarly, he has never claimed to be a carrot. Maybe you can cite some moonbat claiming Limbaugh s not a a carrot?
Classic got my ass handed to me rationalizing.

Buttecea, you take cock...you have nothing more to offer....as a wordsmith? Not so much, as a matter of fact? Not at all.........you are the epitome of the term "generic poster". Hope this helps!!!!
You have no clue as to what wordsmith means

Hope this helps!

I guess so....

Wake up Dorothy you're having that dream again!

Malia is a beautiful girl and I'm glad she is taking education seriously wherever it may be. And those who left those comments on the story. Jeez. I hope they don't breed.

Forum List

Back