Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

No. I think that's far from what happened. Dominion had no case. There are experts galore, whose words could have been used against them, Some of them I posted right here in this thread.
cxzqsyeexrua1.jpg

The fox owner admitted to lying.

Instead of throwing a pile of articles at us, with a pile of links, each with a pile of sublinks, and sub-sublinks, that it would take a nauseating week to read, and figuring that we won't go through that whole garbage dumpster,and will simply believe what you claim (we won't), why don't you present some real PROOF of all these claims ?

You got a VIDEO of Murdoch saying what you claim he said ? Got an AUDIO with unmistakably his voice ? Otherwise, it's just your word and those of axios (an anti-Trump biased org).

As a former leftwing Democrat myself, and observer of all the ludicrous lies of the left recently (Russian collusion, Trump university, outsourcing, etc). I don't believer a word from any leftist source without ABSOLUTE undeniable PROOF.

Also, some of what you posted about Murdoch looks fake. I have never heard anybody on the conservative side say the words "conspiracy theories" (and I've listened to a ton of them). That is a leftist catchphrase that leftists are in love with, and commonly use all the time, But only them. For the head of FoxNews to speak that phrase ? No. Not likely.

Last edited:
Instead of throwing a pile of articles at us, with a pile of links, each with a pile of sublinks, and sub-sublinks, that it would take a nauseating week to read, and figuring that we won't go through that whole garbage dumpster,and will simply believe what you claim (we won't), why don't you present some real PROOF of all these claims ?

You got a VIDEO of Murdoch saying what you claim he said ? Got an AUDIO with unmistakably his voice ? Otherwise, it's just your word and those of axios (an anti-Trump biased org).

As a former leftwing Democrat myself, and observer of all the ludicrous lies of the left recently (Russian collusion, Trump university, outsourcing, etc). I don't believer a word from any leftist source without ABSOLUTE undeniable PROOF.

Also, some of what you posted about Murdoch looks fake. I have never heard anybody on the conservative side say the words "conspiracy theories" (and I've listened to a ton of them). That is a leftist catchphrase that leftists are in love with, and commonly use all the time, But only them. For the head of FoxNews to speak that phrase ? No. Not likely.

He said it in a legal deposition.

Fox settled, because Dominion had them face forward and bent over the table, position assumed by protectionist many times in the music industry as the big boys serviced him.

Fox wanted none of that buggery and settled.

Protectionist is trolling. Put him on Ignore.
HA HA HA. I have been in this forum for 10 years, have posted over 50,000 posts, dozens, if not hundreds of OPs, and have racked up 10s of thousands of Likes from dozens of different posters.

But we should should take advice from JESH, who's been here for a whole MONTH + 25 days, huh ? :doubt:

Its late. Go to bed, Rookie. :rolleyes:

So. You can’t find anything proving the claim that Fox “admitted” any lie in settling with Dominion?

That’s understandable. After all, the thread headline is a lie.

They settled for a record busting $787 million, Welshy. That speaks for them.

No. You claim It. But you’re an idiot. And you’re wrong.

Fox News “admitted” no such thing in the settlement. The thread headline remains a lie.

Moron, we've seen where they privately said the election wasn't stolen but then went on the air with guests claiming Dominion stole the election.

You're brain-dead.

I, and I guess a dozen other posters, are still waiting to see some evidence of Fox News "admitting they provided fake news about Dominion"

In the meantime, Faun wants to see my art/music/poems >>

Protectionist Poem 3
PERCEPTION DECEPTION by Protectionist
Whether on Christmas or New Year's Eve
Whether in Paris or Tel Aviv
There is never any reprieve
From my long-held beliefs worn on my sleeve

Long ago overcome conditioned, naive
False thoughts planted, intended to deceive
Me into thinking all was OK of that we perceive
Around us and what we might achieve

Only to later discover we'd been led to believe
Delusions of grandeur now buried, we grieve
And then had to pack up and reluctantly heave
Into the junk-heap of life's make-believe, underachieve
Scenarios we held in warm high esteem
But destined to fade, downgrade, unbraid, retrograde, and cascade
I'm afraid

To the sweetened garden of Adam & Eve
Or elaborate tower of Queen Genevieve
Find hidden or whole through our concrete cracks
TV, radio, newspaper, or postage attacks
On our eye-lives, imagination, and spirit stacks.

2 people playing 2 tunes I play -approximately same notes I play (except mandolin player has a more tremoloed style) SO ? Is there a point to this ? If so, what ?

So they play nicely, and the girl's nice looking too. Now lets see their paintings and poems

Poet's Corner
Protectionist Poem 2

COMMUNICATION by Protectionist

All the King's horses
And all the King's men
Couldn't put Bob & Tawny together again.

No, all the Queen's jewels
And all the Queen's gems
Couldn't secure, make pure, manicure, reassure, lower temperature, provide literature or overture
For two year's problems.

But what chance has communication ?
In the absence of action
While to her beat
Strangers come and go ?

Would Beethoven, Byron, Shelly, Keats, or Shakespeare even know ?

1659478277499-png.677360
1659478606244-png.677370
1659478326416-png.677361

Wut??

You play tunes other people wrote and yet even other people play?? Dayum, you really must be the best evah! Nobody else can do that!

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back