Fox Report That IG Found Whistleblower Had Political Bias.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Oh my....that, if on the money certainly makes the DemonRATS look stupid and they are a bunch of dirtbags...but we knew this already@

------------

Fox News (Hannity and Ed Henry) are reporting that White House officials Have revealed that the inspector general found political bias by the alleged whistleblower, and that their whistleblower supported an unnamed 2020 Democrat candidate. Sources are also reported that there is no smoking gun in the transcript of the telephone call with the Ukrainian president; that there are approximately three lines that could create a headache for the president, but do not constitute any type of quid pro quo or intimidation.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

timthumb.php

Perhaps some day I will meet someone without political bias. I would not like to see Trump impeached for the simple reason that it would put VP Pence in a very strong position to be elected to two terms.

Twitter ^

NEW: Democrat Senators reached out to Ukraine in May 2018 and asked for their assistance in investigating Trump. “In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake.”

Nap came back from his suspension with a completely different outlook on all things Trump. Perhaps it was Trump's refusing to consider Nappy for a SCOTUS appointment...ya think?

If he was given a choice between his multi-million dollar lifestyle and his opinion,it seems that he chose his lifestyle.

The Drudge Report has gone to the enemy because it's getting all kooky on this story.

Nap came back from his suspension with a completely different outlook on all things Trump. Perhaps it was Trump's refusing to consider Nappy for a SCOTUS appointment...ya think?

If he was given a choice between his multi-million dollar lifestyle and his opinion,it seems that he chose his lifestyle.

I think Nap is off the deep-end.

It's wrong to be a tattletale. It wasn't Ham that Noah cursed for his act, rather it was his son Caanan that was cursed for being an informant. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Forum List

Back