Breaking! IG Finds "Whistleblower” Has Political Bias in Favor of Rival Trump Candidate

Your own article deals a blow to Trump and your thread:
Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson said in a Sep. 9 letter to the House Intelligence Committee that the whistleblower complaint "appeared credible" and related to an "urgent" matter.

Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson said in a Sep. 9 letter to the House Intelligence Committee that the whistleblower complaint "appeared credible" and related to an "urgent" matter.

And you dealt a blow to your own post. APPEARED credible. That does not mean it is credible. Upon investigation, it is not credible. Third hand hearsay. Another loss for the Dems.

Breaking! IG Finds "Whistleblower” Has Political Bias in Favor of Rival Trump Candidate

If the whistleblower complaint is "credible and urgent" regarding national security - who cares about political bias?

Joe Jr getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by a Ukrainian energy company when he has no experience in that field during the Hussein regime doesn’t smell like corruption to you, nor does VP Biden paying Ukraine $1.2 billion to stop the investigation on his son, but President Trump merely saying to the Ukrainians it might be worth investigating, is “illegal”.

You people can’t even be reasoned with. You just hate President Trump and want him gone because he exposes you twats for the treasonous assholes you’ve always been.
There is no evidence money was oaid in order to stop thre investigation.

Biden bragged about it in an interview, it’s on YouTube. He threatened to pull $1.2 billion in aid from them unless they fired the prosecutor. In reality that is a bribe: take this $1.2 billion in aid, but only if you stop investigating my son.

Doesn't matter.

This isn't about what Biden did.

This is about what
TRUMP did.

Next batter, please.

There is nothing wrong with asking for a open and transparent investigation into alleged corruption. It's called conducting foreign policy.

And you dealt a blow to your own post. APPEARED credible. That does not mean it is credible. Upon investigation, it is not credible. Third hand hearsay. Another loss for the Dems.
If it were true that Atkinson believes the whistleblower is biased for Biden, he wouldn't have said his allegation appeared credible.
Are you afraid that your thread will end up being fake news?

If it were true that Atkinson believes the whistleblower is biased for Biden, he wouldn't have said his allegation appeared credible.
Are you afraid that your thread will end up being fake news?

One, this isn't my thread moron. Two, this is all based on hearsay. As in, this "whistleblower" NEVER heard the conversation. Done. Period. Another swing and miss.

...He got elected that is is sole crime as far as the liberal left is concerned.
No. Far from his "sole crime". There are plenty to go around. And now the whole freaking mess is coming to light.

And yet after three years of Mueller investigating him, no crimes were implicated at all against the President.
This time, Congress is going to get his tax returns... as part of a legitimate legislative function... namely, the Impeachment Inquiry... :21:

That’s the best you got?

Oh this time we’ll get his tax returns! As if that is going to implicate him in any crimes.

...He got elected that is is sole crime as far as the liberal left is concerned.
No. Far from his "sole crime". There are plenty to go around. And now the whole freaking mess is coming to light.

And yet after three years of Mueller investigating him, no crimes were implicated at all against the President.
This time, Congress is going to get his tax returns... as part of a legitimate legislative function... namely, the Impeachment Inquiry... :21:

That’s the best you got? Oh this time we’ll get his tax returns! As if that is going to implicate him in any crimes.
Let's look at the tax returns and see, shall we? :21:

...What did President Trump do?
Pressured a dependent foreign leader to dig up dirt on his own leading domestic political rival, for starters. Abuse of power.

And that's just for starters.

Wow you can repeat what the liberal news told you. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are about to learn which one of us is correct... :21:

Yes we are and I can’t wait to laugh at you idiots

If the whistleblower complaint is "credible and urgent" regarding national security - who cares about political bias?

Joe Jr getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by a Ukrainian energy company when he has no experience in that field during the Hussein regime doesn’t smell like corruption to you, nor does VP Biden paying Ukraine $1.2 billion to stop the investigation on his son, but President Trump merely saying to the Ukrainians it might be worth investigating, is “illegal”.

You people can’t even be reasoned with. You just hate President Trump and want him gone because he exposes you twats for the treasonous assholes you’ve always been.

Biden bragged about it in an interview, it’s on YouTube. He threatened to pull $1.2 billion in aid from them unless they fired the prosecutor. In reality that is a bribe: take this $1.2 billion in aid, but only if you stop investigating my son.

Doesn't matter.

This is about what
TRUMP did.

Next batter, please.

There is nothing wrong with asking for a open and transparent investigation into alleged corruption. It's called conducting foreign policy.

Especially if it is your political rivals in an upcoming election....right?

If it was open and transparent why was it hidden, removed from the server, and why were unofficial channels used?

Doesn't matter.

This is about what
TRUMP did.

Next batter, please.

If it was open and transparent why was it hidden, removed from the server, and why were unofficial channels used?

Where do you get your information from. Nothing was hidden or unofficial. Keep listening to that liberal left news. Talk about brainwashed

Doesn't matter.

This is about what
TRUMP did.

Next batter, please.

Where do you get your information from. Nothing was hidden or unofficial. Keep listening to that liberal left news. Talk about brainwashed

...who is feeding you this false nonsense?

Documentaiton of this conversation was specifically taken out of regular filing system into top-security intelligence vault - whoever did it knew damn well importance of keeping this buried.

Doesn't matter.

This is about what
TRUMP did.

Next batter, please.

Documentaiton of this conversation was specifically taken out of regular filing system into top-security intelligence vault - whoever did it knew damn well importance of keeping this buried.

These people are literally becoming unhinged.

Doesn't matter.

This is about what
TRUMP did.

Next batter, please.

Dumabass, pressuring foreign nations like Turmp did, into investigating your personal political opponents IS NOT "conducting foreign policy", that is called corrupt abuse of office for personal gain.

Conducting foreign policy is when you arm-twist foreign naitons into removing corrupt investigators that refuse to prosecute the wealthy who line thier pockets, which what Biden did.

You rightwingers will need your head checked twice a week by the time Trump is done brainwashing you.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter.

This is about what
TRUMP did.

Next batter, please.

These people are literally becoming unhinged.

I really do think that is the truth.

Trump&Co is mircilessly pressuring their phsyche into having to choose between carrying water for him and keeping in touch with reality.

Why the hell would Trump, after two year long Russian collusion investigation, now try to do it with Ukraine? What is wrong with this filthy frog? And what the hell is wrong with 99% of the righties to not see how badly defective their dear leader is.

Last edited:
OK, if Trump broke the law, he has to go. I get it. But Jesus Christ, Trump has been in office 3 1/2 years, instead of fixating on nailing Trumps rump to the wall, perhaps Democrats should fix real problems, the homeless issue, the rising cost of living... But no, they are tilting at windmills instead. Way to waste millions of tax dollars! Nice, great politic'n, assholes. Meanwhile back at the ranch: homeless people are starving in the streets, illegal alien interlopers are running amuck. Way to go, guys!

Last edited:
Nobody knows who the whistleblower is and their complaint matches the call transcript.

This is fake news.

OK, if Trump broke the law, he has to go. I get it. But Jesus Christ, Trump has been in office 3 1/2 years, instead of fixating on nailing Trumps rump to the wall, perhaps Democrats should fix real problems, the homeless issue, the rising cost of living... But no, they are tilting at windmills instead. Way to waste millions of tax dollars. Nice, great politic'n, assholes. Meanwhile back at the ranch: homeless people are starving in the streets, illegal aliens interlopers are running amuck. Way to go, guys!

You really don't think having constantly a lying, self-serving crook as our POTUS is a major problem?

He is demolishing all the norms of the high office he was honored with and is spreading corruption far and wide in our government. If we don't resoundingly reject this sort of governing we will indefinetly have exactly the corrupt leadership we deserve.

That is not to say that good legislation can't be worked on meanwhile, but Trump's behaviour in office is consuming tons of political oxygen in the room.

See-no-evil-hear-no-evil is just not an option here.

Last edited:
OK, if Trump broke the law, he has to go. I get it. But Jesus Christ, Trump has been in office 3 1/2 years, instead of fixating on nailing Trumps rump to the wall, perhaps Democrats should fix real problems, the homeless issue, the rising cost of living... But no, they are tilting at windmills instead. Way to waste millions of tax dollars! Nice, great politic'n, assholes. Meanwhile back at the ranch: homeless people are starving in the streets, illegal aliens interlopers are running amuck. Way to go, guys!
Talk to Mitch McConnell about this. And republicans did nothing for 6 years of Obama but investigate. Therefore you haven't much to say.

OK, if Trump broke the law, he has to go. I get it. But Jesus Christ, Trump has been in office 3 1/2 years, instead of fixating on nailing Trumps rump to the wall, perhaps Democrats should fix real problems, the homeless issue, the rising cost of living... But no, they are tilting at windmills instead. Way to waste millions of tax dollars. Nice, great politic'n, assholes. Meanwhile back at the ranch: homeless people are starving in the streets, illegal aliens interlopers are running amuck. Way to go, guys!

You really don't think having constantly a lying, self-serving crook as our POTUS is a major problem?

He is demolishing all the norms of the high office he was honored with and if we don't reject this we will indefinetly have exactly the corrupt leadership we deserve.
Yes, I do. I also live in a sanctuary city that completely subsumed the American worker underclass and forced people to live on the streets. Entire industries given over to illegal aliens in the last 30 years. Created by Liberal democrats. And that , my friend, eclipses anything Trump has done real or imagined. I cant express the contempt for the villainy democrats have committed in the name of democracy, humanity or being "nice".

He is demolishing all the norms of the high office he was honored with and if we don't reject this we will indefinetly have exactly the corrupt leadership we deserve.
Yes, I do. I also live in a sanctuary city that completely subsumed the American worker underclass and forced people to live on the streets. Entire industries given over to illegal aliens in the last 30 years. Created by Liberal democrats. And that , my friend, eclipses anything Trump has done real or imagined. I cant express the contempt for the villainy democrats have committed in the name of democracy, humanity or being "nice".

Which city is that?

Because last I checked unemployment is at histoic lows nationally.

Unemployment-Rate_September.png

Forum List

Back