Fox poll: IRS more popular than tea party movement

You are getting the type of responses you deserve.

Just sayin'.

Did you even bother to read the poll? It shows the GOP beating Democratic candidates by 3 points.

Did you even bother to read the thread title? This is a thread about the Tea Party....

Daily Kos: State of the Nation

It's not just that people don't know what the tea party movement is. The net favorable rating (favorable minus unfavorable) of the IRS is +11% (49%/38%) compared to +2% for the tea party movement (36%/34%).

Tea Baggers: The gift that keeps on giving....to the Democrats!

Yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeee, I wonder how you are gonna feel when one of those 16,500 NEW IRS AGENTS that they had to hire to enforce OBAMA care shows up at your door asking you to show proof of your health insurance or be fined????:lol::lol::lol:

I carry my insurance card in my wallet? What's the big deal?

I am entertained when the same posters who ridicule polls went they don't like the results, and refer to Fox as Faux News, then post a poll by Faux News as some kind of valid statement. Thanks Va, that is some funny shit.

I am guessing you don't see the irony in this? Faux News is the main cheerleader behind these Tea Baggers. I used this poll on purpose to keep you dolts from claiming it is a poll from the Left Wing Media. You aren't as bright as I thought you were, Cali....sad.

I am entertained when the same posters who ridicule polls went they don't like the results, and refer to Fox as Faux News, then post a poll by Faux News as some kind of valid statement. Thanks Va, that is some funny shit.

I am guessing you don't see the irony in this? Faux News is the main cheerleader behind these Tea Baggers. I used this poll on purpose to keep you dolts from claiming it is a poll from the Left Wing Media. You aren't as bright as I thought you were, Cali....sad.

If my IQ was 20, I'd still be an intellectual giant next to you. You know full well that you ridicule polls that don't suit your political agenda, you know full well you refer to Fox as Faux... which bit of my comment is not accurate?

lol. Sorry Yank. She gotcha there!

You are smarter than this.

Smarter? Maybe. With a sense of humor? Yep.

C'mon Yank. You need to laugh. It was a great response and one that really does nothing but poke fun at all of us.

If my IQ was 20, I'd still be an intellectual giant next to you. You know full well that you ridicule polls that don't suit your political agenda, you know full well you refer to Fox as Faux... which bit of my comment is not accurate?

On what planet do you spend most of your time? I DO ridicule polls by Faux and Rasmussen, but they are the ones YOU and your Tea Bagger friends live by. Hence, why I used it. Do you REALLY not get the point here?

lol. Sorry Yank. She gotcha there!

You are smarter than this.

He's smarter than you, Va.

Not only are you dumb enough to post a poll from a media outlet you decry as 'faux'... You posted it in the 'politics' subforum.... You should have put it in the 'flame zone' if your purpose was to flame. As it is, it is in politics.... we are, therefore, at liberty to think that you take the poll seriously.

Sucker.

On what planet do you spend most of your time? I DO ridicule polls by Faux and Rasmussen, but they are the ones YOU and your Tea Bagger friends live by. Hence, why I used it. Do you REALLY not get the point here?

Really? Do I?

Evidence that.

It's not just that people don't know what the tea party movement is. The net favorable rating (favorable minus unfavorable) of the IRS is +11% (49%/38%) compared to +2% for the tea party movement (36%/34%).

Yes, Democrats (IE teabaggers, all with Barry's balls on your chins) are gifts to yourselves, because in your little bubble you only think, see and hear what they tell you too, and happily go along.

BTW, its no shock big government stooges of Daily Kos, a web site dedicated to licking the dingleberries off Barry's ass would like the IRS more then a protest movement against their god. :lol:

Yes, Democrats (IE teabaggers, all with Barry's balls on your chins) are gifts to yourselves, because in your little bubble you only think, see and hear what they tell you too, and happily go along.

BTW, its no shock big government stooges of Daily Kos, a web site dedicated to licking the dingleberries off Barry's ass would like the IRS more then a protest movement against their god. :lol:

Don't interrupt Va, she's trying to find posts where I support the results of polls.... :eusa_shhh: She's gonna be a while.

Don't interrupt Va, she's trying to find posts where I support the results of polls.... :eusa_shhh: She's gonna be a while.

Actually I am not. I am not computer literate enough to know how to search for your old posts. There. I said it. Happy?

Did you COMPLETELY miss the part about this being a FOX NEWS poll?:eusa_whistle:

Did you COMPLETELY miss the part about this being a FOX NEWS poll?:eusa_whistle:
Not at all, Shiteaters like you also deal in FOX polls.

It's 'faux'..... and I'm still waiting on that evidence of my support for these poll things.

And in the poll.. Obama is a -5, with him having a -9 on the economy and a -14 on jobs

Indeed.. he is the gift that the store just won't take back

Can't quite compare two different sections of the poll. Since the questions were not asked about Obama and the Tea Party. But if you compare 'apples to apples' from the poll, where the same question was asked about Obama ANd the Tea Party fvorable ranking sure beats the Tea Party's 36%.

Not at all, Shiteaters like you also deal in FOX polls.

Are you claiming that you've never used info from a Fox poll? If not, does that mean that you think that YOU are also a shiteater?

Forum List

Back