Fox Noise contributor behind pr campaign against Bergdahl......

You don't have a court martial or impeachment FIRST, brainwashed dingbats...I listened to Sean for a while today- I didn't know he was Taliban lol....

Letterman just said those 5 Taliban are going home- there goes another 10% lol...

SOME of the soldiers are speaking out, have a PR man lol...the rest aren't huge RW a-holes- that much we know so far...

Really? He cost good men their lives franco. His actions meant others didn't get the chance to come home. Men who truly served with honor and valor.

Revealed: Hunt for Bowe Bergdahl left troops unprotected in infamous Afghan battle that left EIGHT U.S. soldiers dead and 22 wounded and produced two Medal of Honor recipients

Just 53 U.S. soldiers were left to defend an ammunition depot with no air support or reserves on Oct. 3, 2009 after nearly 350 Taliban attacked a combat outpost and 35 Afghan National Army soldiers fled their posts

Sources tell MailOnline that 8 U.S. soldiers died and 22 were wounded because additional troops and air cover were diverted to hunt for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl

'Those guys didn't have the complete support they needed ... because all the assets and everything were diverted to us,' a member of Bergdahl's platoon said

Combat Outpost Keating was the site of one of the bloodiest battles during America's engagement in Afghanistan, with 150 Taliban paying for the armed assault with their lives

Two US Army sergeants won the Medal of Honor, the military's highest award for bravery, in the Battle of Kamdesh in eastern Afghanistan

Hunt for Bowe Bergdahl left 8 US troops dead and 22 wounded | Mail Online

You don't have a court martial or impeachment FIRST, brainwashed dingbats...I listened to Sean for a while today- I didn't know he was Taliban lol....

Letterman just said those 5 Taliban are going home- there goes another 10% lol...

Letterman is actually making jokes about these particular detainees? Amazing. Obama released the top echelon of the Taliban who were ruthless terrorists.

One in particular is very well known in Human Rights circles. Fazi. Mass murderer. All documented. Massacred innocent Afghanis mostly Shiite. Vicious man.

And Obama released him. ETA: I wouldn't bet that he's retiring from murder inc. to take up lawn bowling.

Last edited:
Well, that's an opinion, for sure, and probably right, td.

However, the evidence to try him does not exist.

And I believe an "incident" will occur in Qatar that will relieve most of the problem.

regardless what soldiers that served with him say he is afforded a trial by Court Marshall. The XO's will determine his guilt or innocence .... something the right wing should demand and not comdem

#23-Freedom fighters? The truth will come out, and not from Pub propagandists or the dupes....this is all hate gossip bs so far, as usual...a disgrace.

Last edited:

And I believe an "incident" will occur in Qatar that will relieve most of the problem.

Why do you say the evidence does not exist? I'm asking out of curiosity.

Nondisclosure agreements we forced on the soldiers and leaders in his unit. How do you know what has yet to be released??

His parents released enough to Rolling Stone magazine in their interview, emails, the fact he sent all his belongings home, etc. to start UCMJ action. Forget about what CID might know from their initial investigations.

Hey Jake, do you mind refuting that claim?

Normally when you have dozens of witnesses, the CIA, a Colonel and others insisting he deserted, that counts as evidence. The note he left is evidence. Him mailing out letters to his friends and family before he left is evidence. When he left his body armor and weapon on the rack, that's evidence.

So, how can you say it "doesn't exist?"

LOL. Media Matters.

Argument invalid
giphy.gif

franco the people leading the charge against Bowe are his former platoon. They are righteously angry that Susan Rice attempted to portray Bergdahl as a hero.

They know the real story and have broken their silence. And they are pissed off. Don't try to make this like a fairy tale that fox made up.

All hell is breaking loose over this young man and the lives he cost by going AWOL.

clapping-crowd-applause.gif

Brainwashed dingbat/haters lol...so Krauthammer says your famous law isn't about this...hmmm? Your soldiers have a fox contributor PR firm...when DO you smell the shtte anyway? EVER? LOL

#23-Freedom fighters? The truth will come out, and not from Pub propagandists or the dupes....this is all hate gossip bs so far, as usual...a disgrace.

Don't hand me bullshit franco.

I've been involved working for womens rights in Afghanistan since the mid 90's. The Taliban were set up and financed by Benazir Bhutto and were a vicious and brutal regime. Women had no rights. Children had no rights. Horrid beyond belief.

They were not freedom fighters when all the massacres took place. Now they are terrorists and Lord help the people of Afghanistan if Obama puts them in power again.

Public executions were the norm. They are so freaking backward they wouldn't allow a weatherman because it would be "prophecy". A child was not allowed to fly a kite because the kite may have material from the Koran. Their goal is truly to bring their people back to the stone age while they could have maytag dishwashers and fancy abodes. Warlords. Brutal beyond imagination.

I am well versed in this nightmarish regime.

And of course we have this fabulous fashion statement that women were forced to wear...

Burqa_1428680c.jpg

Last edited:
Brainwashed dingbat/haters lol...so Krauthammer says your famous law isn't about this...hmmm? Your soldiers have a fox contributor PR firm...when DO you smell the shtte anyway? EVER? LOL

And the soldiers who have been killed in the course of searching for Bowe, who do they have representing them?

And Krauthammer is wrong. 30 day notification was signed into law by the President just last year. There is no wiggle room. There is no gray area. Obama broke the law.

Hey Jake, do you mind refuting that claim?

Normally when you have dozens of witnesses, the CIA, a Colonel and others insisting he deserted, that counts as evidence. The note he left is evidence. Him mailing out letters to his friends and family before he left is evidence. When he left his body armor and weapon on the rack, that's evidence.

So, how can you say it "doesn't exist?"

He let his body armour and weapons behind you say?
And he walked out into enemy territory?

He must be crazy!

It's a little confusing.
I thought the meme went something along the lines of..."Liberals hate our soldiers".

Is there a coherent thought buried anywhere in that tangled syntax?

franco the people leading the charge against Bowe are his former platoon. They are righteously angry that Susan Rice attempted to portray Bergdahl as a hero.

They know the real story and have broken their silence. And they are pissed off. Don't try to make this like a fairy tale that fox made up.

All hell is breaking loose over this young man and the lives he cost by going AWOL.

Yup and if there is any justice the dirtbag will be court marshalled and spend time in Leavenworth.

None of those in his platoon are sticking up for the dirtbag. How many soldier's got killed looking for his sorry ass? If Franco thinks he's a hero guess that pretty much tells everyone what an idiot he truly is.

Bergdahls a traitor. For my money they can shoot the bastard.

Forum List

Back