Fox News To CNN: Ask GOP Candidates To Raise Hands If Obama Was Born In U.S.A.

fox had their chance on what questions to ask....why didn't they ask it?

you know fox wants AN INSIDER for president like a Bush, and bush will say yes, the O was born in hawaii...which will appear more SANE and get moderates to support him.

and trump will say NO....which will get the birthers support, the brown skin haters support...

so, maybe fox is looking for a way to divide.....for better ratings??? i dunno?
Are you a brown skin lover?

I would like to know if cnn will dare ask Obama the same question? They haven't for the last 7 years.

I also wonder if Obama would raise his hand by reflex upon hearing that question.

Oh I would love it if CNN did.

Obama has been pretty hilarious when the subject has come up.

Still waiting for the Donald to present the 'evidence' his crack team of investigators discovered 4 years ago when Donny claimed Obama had not birth certificate.

You would think a billionaire like Trump could afford to buy the best evidence his crack team could make.

you know fox wants AN INSIDER for president like a Bush, and bush will say yes, the O was born in hawaii...which will appear more SANE and get moderates to support him.

and trump will say NO....which will get the birthers support, the brown skin haters support...

What is not to love?

th

What is not to love?

th
Typical nasty black trying to be Ursula Andress. Sickening!

I would like to know if cnn will dare ask Obama the same question? They haven't for the last 7 years.

I also wonder if Obama would raise his hand by reflex upon hearing that question.

Oh I would love it if CNN did.

Obama has been pretty hilarious when the subject has come up.

Still waiting for the Donald to present the 'evidence' his crack team of investigators discovered 4 years ago when Donny claimed Obama had not birth certificate.

You would think a billionaire like Trump could afford to buy the best evidence his crack team could make.
Can't wait for the next White House Correspondents dinner. Trump just thought they made fun of him before.

What is not to love?

th

So Stevie also doesn't care to see beautiful women......

What is not to love?

th

Stevie beats off to conspiracy theorys

What is not to love?

th

Stevie beats off to conspiracy theorys
No conspiracy theory here. Fact

I'd love for them to ask Trump if he is still a birther

Still waiting for the Donald to present the 'evidence' his crack team of investigators discovered 4 years ago when Donny claimed Obama had not birth certificate. You would think a billionaire like Trump could afford to buy the best evidence his crack team could make.
I think I see the problem, too much "crack".

Trump led in the polls in 2012 when he brought Obama's fraudulent birth certificate up.

And then he dropped out of the race.

Because he looked like an even bigger idiot after President Obama showed voters the certified copy of his original birth certificate.

Since then Trump has flirted with Birtherism, but hasn't gone full Birther.

Yet.

I can only hope he does.

Trump led in the polls in 2012 when he brought Obama's fraudulent birth certificate up.

Because he looked like an even bigger idiot after President Obama showed voters the certified copy of his original birth certificate.
You mean certified fraudulent copy of his original birth certificate.

No, i mean the certified copy of President Obama's birth certificate, viewed by reporters, and verified by the State of Hawaii

No, i mean the certified copy of President Obama's birth certificate, viewed by reporters, and verified by the State of Hawaii
You mean fraudulently verified by the state of Hawaii.

Forum List

Back