Fox News Shuts Down Comments On Malia Obama Post When They Realize How Racist Their Readers Are

Bullshit. He's crawled inside you head and has you totally freaked out. ROTFLMAO.

Nah, to beign with I don't give two shits about Fox since they pulled their shit over the election and started drifting left.

Now cease bothering me
You don't give a shit, huh? Is that why you have responded to this thread soooooooooooooooooooo many times, because you don't give a shit? ROTFLMAO.

So, you admit it then, I am getting under your skin (bothering you)?

I KNEW IT!!!
I KNEW IT!!!
I KNEW IT!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

WINNING!!!
WINNING!!!
WINNING!!!

Go away, child
Wait a minute!!! I thought you said you had me on ignore. ROTFLMAO.

I'm simply irresistible.

Show Ignored Content :itsok:
So, then what you are saying is, you don't ignore me. ROTFLMAO.

You've expose nothing but your own stupidity in making false equivalencies.
You're one of the low IQ posters here so most just pat you on the head like they do " special children."

Yeah right, you've failed on your own thread. Because you're ignorant and all you know is the leftist way, point and scream and ignore what's going on wuth your own side.

An inconvenient fact got you nailed, dunce.

End thread....you have failed in epic fashion....moron
Gee I never thought Fox shutting down their own comments section due to their readers racist comments would hit you so hard.
I wonder why. Lol

You're the one losing your mind over it, I don't give a fucking shit one way or the other. Freaking imbecile, you want to point and scream racist but no one dare point and say it about you loons, right? Think hard now because that is exactly what you are doing on this thread.
Fox News readers and the comments by the Hitler youth on this forum speaks for themselves.
The Hitler Youth were disciplined young men. You're not. You're unhinged.
You're right. I'm nothing like Hitler Youth.
First time you've been right about anything on this forum.

This is from last year. Why your renewed interest. And how do you know why they shut off commenting or who actually made the posts. Libs have been found to often disguise themselves, as they do here.
The comments section sounds like it could have come from this forum.

Yesterday, Fox News reported that President Obama’s daughter, Malia, had elected to attend Harvard University after taking a year off from school. It seemed an innocuous enough story, but readers of Fox News proved nothing is off-limits when attacking a black president, his wife, and his children.

Fox News Shuts Down Comments On Malia Obama Post When They Realize How Racist Their Readers Are (VIDEO)
So you're saying Fox got duped by their own readers?
Fact : Thousands of Russian trolls using bots infiltrated social media making up lies about Hillary Clinton and focusing in on individuals in the swing states.

Last edited:
How the public sees this forum.
Stormfront lite
Unless you are in love with Hitler Youths and Ayn Rand kids, or you enjoy the worst moderation on the Internet, and rantings against at all things liberal or just plain common sense, don't bother with USMB.

You won't find debate there, the failed actor who is the Admin has no idea what that is and forget about being honest, they call that "trolling" because it upsets their little Brownshirts for Jesus and the KKK. Much of the content is nothing more than pro-gun, reactionary politics, anti-homosexual and government paranoia, overt racism, and Islamophobia.

The Trump whores never disappoint.
So what are you doing here? And me?
I just kinda walk around them, like dog shit in the park, and I kinda try to debate here from time to time.
Are you being a mite harsh? I've never been anywhere else, so I wouldn't know what to compare it to, and as much as I'd love to see some people kicked off here, I'm sure they feel the same about me.

You better not go leaving here in a huff, though. We can't afford to lose any libs.

I want to personally thank the Trump whores for demonstrating they're every bit as racist as the ones in Fox' comments section.

Your brotherhood is alive and well.

If any news source doesn't have a comment section cross it off the list for your reading material. No comment section? Don't click the link. They will get the message soon enough.

How the public sees this forum.
Stormfront lite
Unless you are in love with Hitler Youths and Ayn Rand kids, or you enjoy the worst moderation on the Internet, and rantings against at all things liberal or just plain common sense, don't bother with USMB.

You won't find debate there, the failed actor who is the Admin has no idea what that is and forget about being honest, they call that "trolling" because it upsets their little Brownshirts for Jesus and the KKK. Much of the content is nothing more than pro-gun, reactionary politics, anti-homosexual and government paranoia, overt racism, and Islamophobia.

The Trump whores never disappoint.
So what are you doing here? And me?
I just kinda walk around them, like dog shit in the park, and I kinda try to debate here from time to time.
Are you being a mite harsh? I've never been anywhere else, so I wouldn't know what to compare it to, and as much as I'd love to see some people kicked off here, I'm sure they feel the same about me.

You better not go leaving here in a huff, though. We can't afford to lose any libs.
Nothing bothers me ma'am.
Plus let me add you're one of the good ones.

Shutting down the comments on this story doesn’t erase the racism behind the comments. It still exists and has been fostered and encouraged by the likes of Fox News. Manufactured rage over the “race card” is part of their daily schedule.
They comments are only racist if they are true.

Forum List

Back