FINALLY...Fox Anchors no longer defending Trump

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
This is great news! Good for Brit Hume, Krauthammer, Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith.

‘Why is it lie after lie after lie’: Shep Smith and Chris Wallace on Trump Jr. Russia meeting lies

If you bothered to pay attention and keep an open mind half of the Fox News personalities have ALWAYS been anti Trump.

Stupid uninformed partisan idiot

• Banned
If you bothered to pay attention and keep an open mind half of the Fox News personalities have ALWAYS been anti Trump.

Who? Like Sean Hannity? Bill O'Reilly? Judge Jeanine Pirro? Jesse Watters? Kimberly Guilfoyle? Dana Perino? Steve Doocy?
Tucker Carlson?

Show me where these assholes have owned up to the train wreck that is Trump. Post some links or video or STFU.

• Banned
Krauthammer gives up trying to defend Trumps:

Krauthammer: Donald Jr. Story 'First Empirical Evidence' of Collusion

""""Charles Krauthammer said the scandal surrounding Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer who promised dirt on Hillary Clinton was "the first empirical evidence" of the campaign's collusion with Russia.

"The damage done by this story is enormous," Krauthammer said, adding that he thinks more similar stories exist.

During campaign season a year ago, publicist Rob Goldstone told Donald Jr. that the Russian government may have damaging information on his father's opponent. The president's son responded, "If it’s what you say I love it."

• Banned

How fullofshit can one lady be?

Answer my question, repeated:

Who? Like Sean Hannity? Bill O'Reilly? Judge Jeanine Pirro? Jesse Watters? Kimberly Guilfoyle? Dana Perino? Steve Doocy?
Tucker Carlson?
Show me where these assholes have owned up to the train wreck that is Trump. Post some links or video or STFU.

Shepard Smith has been the ONLY unbiased anchor there. Chris Wallace is a passively unbiased. The rest are right where you are, up Trump's ass so far you know what he had for breakfast this morning.

Tucker Carlson?

Shepard Smith has been the ONLY unbiased anchor there. Chris Wallace is a passively unbiased. The rest are right where you are, up Trump's ass so far you know what he had for breakfast this morning.
You listed seven people. Seven people out of dozens. Of your seven you are apparently pretending that Bill & Dana are Trump cheerleaders which shows just how out of touch you are.

This is great news! Good for Brit Hume, Krauthammer, Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith.

‘Why is it lie after lie after lie’: Shep Smith and Chris Wallace on Trump Jr. Russia meeting lies

When did either of them ever defend Trump?

Tucker Carlson?

You listed seven people. Seven people out of dozens. Of your seven you are apparently pretending that Bill & Dana are Trump cheerleaders which shows just how out of touch you are.
Dana Perino worked for the Bush regime. She has always been #neverTrump. I despise the woman. She thinks she's so damn cute always talking about her dog.

Tucker Carlson?

Dana Perino worked for the Bush regime. She has always been #neverTrump. I despise the woman. She thinks she's so damn cute always talking about her dog.
Well, she is cute :hitit:

Tucker Carlson?

Ick. She turns my stomach.

just a matter of time before the other shoe falls, and Trump's head is under an entire shoe store.

somebody, somewhere will fold like a cheap card table and rat on Shitforhair. Too many people know too much. It will happen.

Tucker Carlson?

Ick. She turns my stomach.
I was anti Trump too. And like me she accepted the results and moved on. Fighting the battles from the past & holding grudges serves no purpose.

Tucker Carlson?

Either put up or shut up, turd. The video should be ALL OVER THE PLACE, you lazy POS.

In the meantime, here's Sean with his face planted firmly in Donnie's trousers:

Just like other media outlets should not have had either tongues up Hillary's ass.

just a matter of time before the other shoe falls, and Trump's head is under an entire shoe store.

somebody, somewhere will fold like a cheap card table and rat on Shitforhair. Too many people know too much. It will happen.

Closer than we think. A friend of mine, who is a Republican, told me this morning to check out an article in the New Republic magazine on Trump money-laundering. My friend knows the author of the article and contacted him. There's WAY more to tell than this article reveals, but the author, Craig Unger, is sitting on it until he gets more information.
Trump’s Russian Laundromat

Just like other media outlets should not have had either tongues up Hillary's ass.

I'm not denying that, unlike the stupid Trumpies here who try to defend Fox's unbridled obvious bias.

Krauthammer has hated Trump for years.
July, 2015
Krauthammer on Trump: We Have The Best Republican Field In 35 Years And We're Talking About This "Rodeo Clown"

Shep Smith has been a progressive before he went to Fox.
Chris Wallace has been a lefty, more so than his father, always.

Krauthammer gives up trying to defend Trumps:

""""Charles Krauthammer said the scandal surrounding Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer who promised dirt on Hillary Clinton was "the first empirical evidence" of the campaign's collusion with Russia.

"The damage done by this story is enormous," Krauthammer said, adding that he thinks more similar stories exist.

During campaign season a year ago, publicist Rob Goldstone told Donald Jr. that the Russian government may have damaging information on his father's opponent. The president's son responded, "If it’s what you say I love it."

Closer than we think. A friend of mine, who is a Republican, told me this morning to check out an article in the New Republic magazine on Trump money-laundering. My friend knows the author of the article and contacted him. There's WAY more to tell than this article reveals, but the author, Craig Unger, is sitting on it until he gets more information.
Trump’s Russian Laundromat

before I read it let me guess ...

Trump tower, down the street from Trump ca$ino, and the Russian Mafia rents/owns space in Trump Tower ... ????

Forum List

Back