Fox News Shuts Down Comments On Malia Obama Post When They Realize How Racist Their Readers Are

Can't focus on Fox's and this forum's racism I see. I understand how sensitive you racists are.

Can't acknowledge both sides have racists. I see.

You're too fucking stupid to see I'm exposing you and why very few take your BS serious. Fucking loon
You've expose nothing but your own stupidity in making false equivalencies.
You're one of the low IQ posters here so most just pat you on the head like they do " special children."

Yeah right, you've failed on your own thread. Because you're ignorant and all you know is the leftist way, point and scream and ignore what's going on wuth your own side.

An inconvenient fact got you nailed, dunce.

End thread....you have failed in epic fashion....moron
Gee I never thought Fox shutting down their own comments section due to their readers racist comments would hit you so hard.
I wonder why. Lol

You're the one losing your mind over it, I don't give a fucking shit one way or the other. Freaking imbecile, you want to point and scream racist but no one dare point and say it about you loons, right? Think hard now because that is exactly what you are doing on this thread.
Fox News readers and the comments by the Hitler youth on this forum speaks for themselves.

So you can't acknowledge the DNC is racist but demand others acknowledge the comments are racist

You're a goddamn hypocrite .
Can't focus on Fox's and this forum's racism I see. I understand how sensitive you racists are.

You're too fucking stupid to see I'm exposing you and why very few take your BS serious. Fucking loon
You're one of the low IQ posters here so most just pat you on the head like they do " special children."

^^ This guy is one of the low IQ cretins of the planet. Calling the president orange and then calling people racists.

One big dumb racist we have here.

He's a moronic waste of time and effort, too freaking stupid to realize he's getting his ass handed to him on a platter
Wait a minute! What are you doing posting again? Didn't you declare an end to this thread in a previous post?

Yeah right, you've failed on your own thread. Because you're ignorant and all you know is the leftist way, point and scream and ignore what's going on wuth your own side.

Gee I never thought Fox shutting down their own comments section due to their readers racist comments would hit you so hard.
I wonder why. Lol

You're the one losing your mind over it, I don't give a fucking shit one way or the other. Freaking imbecile, you want to point and scream racist but no one dare point and say it about you loons, right? Think hard now because that is exactly what you are doing on this thread.
Fox News readers and the comments by the Hitler youth on this forum speaks for themselves.

The DNC emails speak for themselves...we can do this all day, child

Who's willing to bet the poster 'Reasonable' is this guy?

images

Waiting on you to denounce the DNC as racist....the emails proved it.

Until you do you don't have a leg to stand on.
youre totally 100% full of shit in every way.
DUMB broad logic. If anyone has ever said anything racist in the past, it somehow nullifies
all of Fox viewers racism.

So you can't acknowledge the DNC is racist but demand others acknowledge the comments are racist

Now this one is going to cost you a whole lot of time on your knees mumbling incoherent bullshit to that nonexistent entity you pretend to be a follower of.
Good post. So she's religious? Hell of a way to demonstrate it.

The comments section sounds like it could have come from this forum.

Yesterday, Fox News reported that President Obama’s daughter, Malia, had elected to attend Harvard University after taking a year off from school. It seemed an innocuous enough story, but readers of Fox News proved nothing is off-limits when attacking a black president, his wife, and his children.

Fox News Shuts Down Comments On Malia Obama Post When They Realize How Racist Their Readers Are (VIDEO)
The President's supporters are retaliating at those that are against him. Since Hillary's supporters has been starting wars with the President's supporters. At the President's inauguration, that many of Hillary's supporters were trying to attack the President's supporters for coming to his inauguration. And now they were attacking the President on his Twitter's account, and which he has blocked them. George Soros is trying to start a civil war. That is why he spreading disinformation that the President doesn't has that much supporters, and so that they can take them on without worrying that there are to many of the President's supporters. But Soros knows that there is more than 90% of the people of this nation that are Pres. Trump's supporters. But he is trying to persuade Hillary's supporters that there isn't that much, and to just go ahead and start the revolution. Once Trump's supporters slaughters them all, that then Soros will say to all of the other nation, "See look what president Trump has done to this country !!" So that they will listen to his global agenda.
Trump encouraged his supporters to commit violence at his rallies.
I guess that fact is too inconvenient for you.

Actually it was the Hillary campaign that hired violent hecklers.

Fox news is fake news for censoring the comments that were based on honesty.

take some time off this forum and go light some crosses on your neighbors' yards.....(and always wear turtlenecks to hide that reddish spot)..LOL

IMG_0099.JPG

I wonder why. Lol

Oh look a squirrel.

Yesterday, Fox News reported that President Obama’s daughter, Malia, had elected to attend Harvard University after taking a year off from school. It seemed an innocuous enough story, but readers of Fox News proved nothing is off-limits when attacking a black president, his wife, and his children.

Fox News Shuts Down Comments On Malia Obama Post When They Realize How Racist Their Readers Are (VIDEO)
The President's supporters are retaliating at those that are against him. Since Hillary's supporters has been starting wars with the President's supporters. At the President's inauguration, that many of Hillary's supporters were trying to attack the President's supporters for coming to his inauguration. And now they were attacking the President on his Twitter's account, and which he has blocked them. George Soros is trying to start a civil war. That is why he spreading disinformation that the President doesn't has that much supporters, and so that they can take them on without worrying that there are to many of the President's supporters. But Soros knows that there is more than 90% of the people of this nation that are Pres. Trump's supporters. But he is trying to persuade Hillary's supporters that there isn't that much, and to just go ahead and start the revolution. Once Trump's supporters slaughters them all, that then Soros will say to all of the other nation, "See look what president Trump has done to this country !!" So that they will listen to his global agenda.
Liar!

No actually we have Trump on video encouraging violence at his rallies...ya know... facts which you call fake news.

youre totally 100% full of shit in every way.
DUMB broad logic. If anyone has ever said anything racist in the past, it somehow nullifies
all of Fox viewers racism.

Now this one is going to cost you a whole lot of time on your knees mumbling incoherent bullshit to that nonexistent entity you pretend to be a follower of.

You back form your latest vaca?
You've been reported.

View attachment 138922

I wonder why. Lol

Oh look a squirrel.

Except it wasn't a squirrel the emails revealed you all for what you are....racists to the core. And unless you acknowledge that then you are also a racist....according to your thinking.

This is great fun.

I wonder why. Lol

The Hitler Youth were disciplined young men. You're not. You're unhinged.

No actually we have Trump on video encouraging violence at his rallies...ya know... facts which you call fake news.

We have videos of leftist actually being violent at said Trump rallies. I am sorry if Trump said mean words, your actions concern me a lot more.

just to be fair, I don't think its appropriate to criticize uninvolved family members, weather its sports, politics etc.....now when the family inserts itself into the subject(for example, Chelsea Clinton campaigning for her mother), that's a different story. But to insult the Obama daughters, who, to my knowledge aren't in the political arena, is ungentalmenly at best.

I wonder why. Lol

Bullshit. He's crawled inside you head and has you totally freaked out. ROTFLMAO.

Liar!
Does your media censor all the putrid and violent things Trump does?

Trump’s History of Encouraging Violence

I wonder why. Lol

Bullshit. He's crawled inside you head and has you totally freaked out. ROTFLMAO.

Nah, to beign with I don't give two shits about Fox since they pulled their shit over the election and started drifting left.

Now cease bothering me

Forum List

Back