FOX News Shills For GOP In Debate August 6, 2015

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Create Thread: FOX News Shills For GOP In Debate August 6, 2015

The very first question and one that exhibited a bias and agenda that was unfair, unbalanced, and unworthy of a host was one asked of Trump that the FOX News Shills prefaced with "This will be the only show of hands question" during the entire debate.

It was all silly from then on .. so many different topics it would be impossible to judge candidates against each other on any specific issue. Questions seemed preset to play a game rather than probe and inform. I believe anyone who was swayed by this debate is ignorant and emotionally unbalanced.

Questions posed to small groups of candidates (two or more) seemed to come from a point of setting up known animosities and conflicts between individual candidates rather than from the point of fleshing out policy and ideological stances.

It was ALL staged. It was unworthy of being called a 'Presidential Debate'

A sad commentary on the polity and media

Create Thread: FOX News Shills For GOP In Debate August 6, 2015

The very first question and one that exhibited a bias and agenda that was unfair, unbalanced, and unworthy of a host was one asked of Trump that the FOX News Shills prefaced with "This will be the only show of hands question" during the entire debate.

It was all silly from then on .. so many different topics it would be impossible to judge candidates against each other on any specific issue. Questions seemed preset to play a game rather than probe and inform. I believe anyone who was swayed by this debate is ignorant and emotionally unbalanced.

Questions posed to small groups of candidates (two or more) seemed to come from a point of setting up known animosities and conflicts between individual candidates rather than from the point of fleshing out policy and ideological stances.

It was ALL staged. It was unworthy of being called a 'Presidential Debate'

A sad commentary on the polity and media
Fucked up format. They should have a question and give a chance to every candidate to answer it. This kind of individualized interrogation should have been on the final round. FOX fucked it up.

Last edited:
Um. . . . yeah. If you already know that the owners of Fox news meet with other media moguls at the CFR, you would've known that it was waste of time to watch. I could have told you all of this before you watched. The agenda at Fox is the same agenda as Google or the agenda at any other network working with the CFR.

Americans should demand that these debates be carried on every channel and C-span, and public policy experts at major universities should apply to do the questioning.

But, But, But. . . That might be informative, and. . . boring? And they wouldn't be able to sell commercial time? Too bad.

Um. . . . yeah. If you already know that the owners of Fox news meet with other media moguls at the CFR, you would've known that it was waste of time to watch. I could have told you all of this before you watched. The agenda at Fox is the same agenda as Google or the agenda at any other network working with the CFR.

Americans should demand that these debates be carried on every channel and C-span, and public policy experts at major universities should apply to do the questioning.

But, But, But. . . That might be informative, and. . . boring? And they wouldn't be able to sell commercial time? Too bad.

in all due respect: go F()k yourself

Megan Kelly, when she with that "I take no prisoners" look, addressed Donald Trump with reference to his statements towards women, set herself up for his response. She slapped the dogs snout and he bit her. Then during interviews after the debate(?) she was defended by the DNC Chair and another person implying Trump attacked her, Kelly. A forum such as FOX attempted to pull off is no place for the "I am woman" routine.

Where was the debate? It was a long question and answer forum. They didn't even pretend to be debating. FOX asked questions and the guys on the stage answered them, sometimes.

Megan Kelly, when she with that "I take no prisoners" look, addressed Donald Trump with reference to his statements towards women, set herself up for his response. She slapped the dogs snout and he bit her. Then during interviews after the debate(?) she was defended by the DNC Chair and another person implying Trump attacked her, Kelly. A forum such as FOX attempted to pull off is no place for the "I am woman" routine.

grow up and welcome to the world of adulthood

now stfu and learn something

grow up and welcome to the world of adulthood

now stfu and learn something

I amso IR responds;

Tired and grumpy are you? Go to your room and bed, deadhead! As for "now stfu and learn something" grow up deadhead and get out of your Jamestown gutter. You stink!

Forum List

Back