Fox News Says Sharia Law Is Taking Over Because Of A Muslim Women's Swim Class

Oh stfu all of you right wing nuts. Yer guns aint being taken away and fox morons, there is no sharia law here.

SERIOUSLY, STFU. You lost. Deal with it. We are laughing at you with this crap.

Zona, why u mad?

I'm not. We won.....twice. And am about to win again soon enough. No, I am fine. Fear mongering is kind of funny though. It really is.

HE COMIN TO TAKE YER GUNS!

Oh stfu all of you right wing nuts. Yer guns aint being taken away and fox morons, there is no sharia law here.

"you lost"...
HUH?....What are you talking about?
The problem with you libs is you would burn down your own house to protect your ideology and your agenda.
"you lost".....Jesus Christ....

therisnospoon, why u mad? :eusa_whistle:

Zona, why u mad?

I'm not. We won.....twice. And am about to win again soon enough. No, I am fine. Fear mongering is kind of funny though. It really is.

HE COMIN TO TAKE YER GUNS!
You seem mad, take a chill pill.

Further proof that the far left will believe anything posted on a far left site without question or hesitation.

Not even the loyalist to Rush do this.

True, its not like they are called parrotheads or anything.

We have had 'women only' swim classes at the YMCA in my city for several years and it has nothing to do with sharia law.

It is open to all females regardless of ethnicity or religion.

And men aren't allowed into the pool area. ... :cool:

At age 20 to 45...I would be bummed that men could not swim with me.
At 50 to current, I would be THRILLED to be able to swim with just other women.

:lol:

"you lost"...
HUH?....What are you talking about?
The problem with you libs is you would burn down your own house to protect your ideology and your agenda.
"you lost".....Jesus Christ....

therisnospoon, why u mad? :eusa_whistle:

Not mad...Why would an intellectual elite lib like yourself be concerned with me.
Don't worry about it.
I'm not even upset.
I just wonder aloud sometimes what makes people like you tick.
Such partisan views. Almost to the point of self destruction.
You remind me of those Monks that will set themselves ablaze to prove a point.
Now, why don't you answer the question. What does "you lost" mean?

It's funny people hate it so much that there is some accommodation for Muslim women to swim. Who does it hurt? Many traditional Muslim women never learn to swim, or have enough oppertunity to get healthy excersize. Their traditions prevent them from doing it in sight of men. Recently there was a horrible capsize of a boat carrying refugees/immigrants from a Muslim African country - many of them women and children. Many of them drowned. The women couldn't swim.

Why is this such a bad thing? It's not Sharia. We've always had segments of time for just certain groups to swim - teens, elderly, women. Any women can participate - not just Muslims. Why make it so difficult for Muslim women to enjoy swimming?

Like I said, if it's your 6 year old in swim class and you're her dad, are you gonna want them to tell you that you can't watch?

This is for women, not children and even then - there are still plenty of open spots for everyone, so what's the big deal?

It's funny people hate it so much that there is some accommodation for Muslim women to swim. Who does it hurt? Many traditional Muslim women never learn to swim, or have enough oppertunity to get healthy excersize. Their traditions prevent them from doing it in sight of men. Recently there was a horrible capsize of a boat carrying refugees/immigrants from a Muslim African country - many of them women and children. Many of them drowned. The women couldn't swim.

Why is this such a bad thing? It's not Sharia. We've always had segments of time for just certain groups to swim - teens, elderly, women. Any women can participate - not just Muslims. Why make it so difficult for Muslim women to enjoy swimming?

Like I said, if it's your 6 year old in swim class and you're her dad, are you gonna want them to tell you that you can't watch?

This is for women, not children and even then - there are still plenty of open spots for everyone, so what's the big deal?

From the link in the OP "The Minneapolis StarTribune reported last week that the downtown St. Paul YMCA had teamed up with the St. Paul police department to teach a group of Somali-American girls to swim. To respect the religious traditions and modesty of the girls — ages 5 to 17 — men were not allowed in the pool area during the one-hour class. " I know Somali's who are Christian. Again, if this is your daughter and you are the father, what are you going to think? I know my daughter isn't going into that class and she may end up not getting swimming lessons due to that. Do you really think this is a good idea? To set a precedent? You do know the "C" in YMCA stands for Christian, right?

Want to name me ONE Muslim organization that would accommodate Christians?

From the link in the OP "The Minneapolis StarTribune reported last week that the downtown St. Paul YMCA had teamed up with the St. Paul police department to teach a group of Somali-American girls to swim. To respect the religious traditions and modesty of the girls — ages 5 to 17 — men were not allowed in the pool area during the one-hour class. "
Classes one hour a week.........definitely creeping sharia. ... :cuckoo: :lol:

From the link in the OP "The Minneapolis StarTribune reported last week that the downtown St. Paul YMCA had teamed up with the St. Paul police department to teach a group of Somali-American girls to swim. To respect the religious traditions and modesty of the girls — ages 5 to 17 — men were not allowed in the pool area during the one-hour class. "
Classes one hour a week.........definitely creeping sharia. ... :cuckoo: :lol:

Again, if it's your 6 year old daughter and you're the father, are you going to be okay with this?

Nice deflection though. The truth is that yes, it is creeping. It starts slow with things like this, check out what's happened in Europe if you don't believe it; or better yet, Indonesia.

It's true. Starting with the very smallest things, sharia law is insinuating itself throughout the US. It started the same way in the UK. An hour's swimming where men were not permitted. Now the windows into women's indoor pools have dark tinted glass.

Swimmers forced to exercise in darkness 'to protect dignity of Muslims' by council which blacked-out windows | Mail Online

On the one hand, the sight of a Christmas Tree once a year causes outrage among liberals, but the religious sensibilities of muslims must be protected at all times.

Sharia law is creeping across the country, apparently with the full approval of the left.

I remember the days before the Muslim scourge when (as a man) I could peer freely into the women's pool area creepily through clear glass vs tinted glass. And now you're telling me I can only swim 23 out of the 24 hours at this one specific YMCA? I want to be able to swim there 24 hrs, whenever I please.

It's almost like I have no freedom anymore.

Last edited:
It's true. Starting with the very smallest things, sharia law is insinuating itself throughout the US. It started the same way in the UK. An hour's swimming where men were not permitted. Now the windows into women's indoor pools have dark tinted glass.

Swimmers forced to exercise in darkness 'to protect dignity of Muslims' by council which blacked-out windows | Mail Online

On the one hand, the sight of a Christmas Tree once a year causes outrage among liberals, but the religious sensibilities of muslims must be protected at all times.

Sharia law is creeping across the country, apparently with the full approval of the left.

I remember the days before the Muslim scourge when (as a man) I could peer freely into the women's pool area with clear glass instead of tinted glass. And now, I can only swim 23 out of the 24 hours at this one specific YMCA...

It's almost like I have no freedom anymore.

And yet I remember the day when a father could put his little girl in swim lessons and stay to watch her progress.

Forum List

Back