FOX News Report: Obama 'Fantastic' C-in-C

The head of the Special Operations Command, Admiral William McRaven, says President Obama is a "fantastic" commander in chief.

:clap2:

im confused, i thought fox was horrible news and the dems hate war? if they hate war how did he become a great Commander in Chief? Did he dissolve the military? Did he send everyone home? Did he shit down GItmo yet?

What did he do?

FOX is horrible. but a broken clock is right twice a day. :eusa_shifty:

Democrats hate war. Republicans hate war. So do most military. That is why we struggle before we go to war. War is bad. A last solution.

Maybe you mean fighting war? Democrats and liberals have been war heroes. Democrats and liberals have supported wars

The head of the Special Operations Command, Admiral William McRaven, says President Obama is a "fantastic" commander in chief.

To be fair active officers have restrictions on how they can critisize the president in public.

apples and oranges?

This isn't about criticisms. Are you implying support is false?

To be fair active officers have restrictions on how they can critisize the president in public.

apples and oranges?

I'm implying that the opposite view - if it is held by other high ranking officers - might not necessarily come to light. Yes - this one Admiral speaks highly of him - but if there were 10 Admirals that despised him, we would not know, would we?

apples and oranges?

I'm implying that the opposite view - if it is held by other high ranking officers - might not necessarily come to light. Yes - this one Admiral speaks highly of him - but if there were 10 Admirals that despised him, we would not know, would we?

What happened to the last officer to criticize the presidebt?

Obama Relieves McChrystal Over Critical Remarks, Names Petraeus as Replacement | Fox News

President Obama said Wednesday he feels no "personal insult" from Gen. Stanley McChrystal but accepted his resignation as the commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan because he couldn't abide scathing comments by McChrystal and his aides that appeared in an article out this week in Rolling Stone magazine.

apples and oranges?

it would depend on why. Despising a Commander for what? Views, ideology, decisions? Anyone who despises a leader on a team ought to resign. Teams have a common objective. Are you suggesting certain officers believe President Obama may have a different objective? that would be political, and not a reasonable or rational criticism.

Your choice of words is loaded. To despise somebody is to engage in emotional areas.

This thread is about command decisions, not popularity.

apples and oranges?

What happened to the last officer to criticize the presidebt?

Obama Relieves McChrystal Over Critical Remarks, Names Petraeus as Replacement | Fox News

President Obama said Wednesday he feels no "personal insult" from Gen. Stanley McChrystal but accepted his resignation as the commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan because he couldn't abide scathing comments by McChrystal and his aides that appeared in an article out this week in Rolling Stone magazine.

Criticism has it's place -- within the rules of command. Any Officer who goes outside is dishonoring their sworn oath.

see?

now go away

fox news report: Obama 'fantastic' c-in-c

the head of the special operations command, admiral william mcraven, says president obama is a "fantastic" commander in chief.

and the actual article title is...
recent security leaks putting us lives at risk, special ops chief says

so, fox news did not report that obama is a fantastic c-in-c, or even say he was. Thery reported a comment from someone else who said it.

Are you seriously this stupid?

why yes...yes he is............

So, Fox NEws did not report that Obama is a fantastic C-in-C, or even SAY he was. Thery[sic] reported a comment from someone else who said it.

FOX News doesn't get to say who is and isn't a fantastic C-in-C. They get to report that others say it. And they did. FOX News reported that President Obama is a Fantastic C-in-C .. according to one of the highest ranking military men serving in uniform. The man in charge of special ops.

Damn! :clap2:

Last edited:

the head of the special operations command, admiral william mcraven, says president obama is a "fantastic" commander in chief.

and the actual article title is...
recent security leaks putting us lives at risk, special ops chief says

so, fox news did not report that obama is a fantastic c-in-c, or even say he was. Thery[sic] reported a comment from someone else who said it.

why yes...yes he is............
:eusa_shhh:

FOX News doesn't get to say who is and isn't a fantastic C-in-C. They get to report that others say it. And they did. FOX News reported that President Obama is a Fantastic C-in-C .. according to one of the highest ranking military men serving in uniform. The man in charge of special ops.

Damn! :clap2:

If this was indeed said, I can imagine well why. Obama, to the dismay of some to hear it, and his administration, have interfered less with military operations than the previous administration under Bush. That is the dream of any military commander, to have the civilians out of the house, regardless how much credit they might take.

im confused, i thought fox was horrible news and the dems hate war? if they hate war how did he become a great Commander in Chief? Did he dissolve the military? Did he send everyone home? Did he shit down GItmo yet?

What did he do?

FOX is horrible. but a broken clock is right twice a day. :eusa_shifty:

Democrats hate war. Republicans hate war. So do most military. That is why we struggle before we go to war. War is bad. A last solution.

Maybe you mean fighting war? Democrats and liberals have been war heroes. Democrats and liberals have supported wars

so u only like fox when it agrees with u and u only agree with war when its ur guy as Commander, gotcha. BTW hte two kiddies in there now didnt support the war, just fyi,

Obama has done very well as a c-i-c and on foreign policy.

If he had done as well on the economy, quite obviously he would be an election shoo-in.

What did he do?

So now Fox News is a good news source...

Dante is not the left:eusa_whistle:

Excuse me while I LMAO.

What the hell did you expect a serving General to say??

"Obama sucks as CIC."

Don't hold your breath for that to pass any serving generals lips. I sure won't.

LOL

Obama has done very well as a c-i-c and on foreign policy.

If he had done as well on the economy, quite obviously he would be an election shoo-in.

What did he do?

im not arguing that fact, we can agree on that. But its not just the economy hurting obama and its not the republicans, its him and his own base and u can see that with him fighting with the senate, which is run by the dems, not the republicans. thats where a lot of this is hurting him.

Historians, I think, will see Obama's failure to lead his party as one of his greatest liabilities.

If Mrs. Clinton has 60 votes in the Senate and a dem majority in the House, America would have had single-payer health care now and nothing (including a massive GOP victory this fall) would have ever changed that.

Historians, I think, will see Obama's failure to lead his party as one of his greatest liabilities.

If Mrs. Clinton has 60 votes in the Senate and a dem majority in the House, America would have had single-payer health care now and nothing (including a massive GOP victory this fall) would have ever changed that.
Why leave out:
The toxicity in the House with the Tea Party Whack-a-doos, and the Senate Majority leader unwilling to do anything good for America that would shed a positive light on Obama?

From Jan 2009 to Jan 2011, Obama's duty was to lead, and he failed in that with Reed and the House conservative dems.

Forum List

Back