Fox News Ratings Disaster

7lpafy.jpg

I do remember before Fox News.. I liked Walter Cronkite.

I am not your slave, The Duke . Nor your mind reader.

I can only guess what you might believe. One might be the government, the “Deep State” or whatever you call it. The other, perhaps, are corporate elites.

But I don’t know where your particular fetish or conspiracy theory may take you. Just two sources, eh?

I am not your slave, The Duke . Nor your mind reader.

I can only guess what you might believe. One might be the government, the “Deep State” or whatever you call it. The other, perhaps, are corporate elites.

But I don’t know where your particular fetish or conspiracy theory may take you. Just two sources, eh?
It was facts I was asking for. Facts you do not know. Obviously.

This is not belief systems time, brah. This is "Where do all the networks get their news from?"

You say you've been doing this thing for 50 fuckin' years, but I researched this stuff in 2014 and found out why

all the networks run the same stories at the exact same times all the time.

Apparently you didn't learn quite as much as I did in a few days of dedicated researching within 50 years.

I'm starting to get the impression you're kind of stupid.

Last edited:
I await your words of wisdom with baited breathe! :auiqs.jpg:
You'll get nothing, retard. You're a low-level troll.

I like to troll too, don't get me wrong. Btw, in that instance, it's "bated".

But anyway; You lied when you said you studied the news for 50 years, either that or you're dumber than a box of rocks, so which is it?

All the Network News comes from only 2 sources; What are they?

Name them, or STFU.

Last edited:
What a stupid coward The Duke is, challenging me and running away without even trying to make himself clear. He is evidently afraid he will make himself look stupid if he tries to explain his ridiculous theory that “All the Network News comes from only 2 sources.”

If The Duke really knew the first thing about the history of media criticism or how network news media has evolved or how it works today (a complex subject!) he would have recognized my reference to the famous 1988 book “Manufacturing Consent,” written by Edward Herman and Noam Chomsky.

Of course theirs was not the first study of how corporate media — and its choices about what is news and what is unimportant — ultimately serve predominantly elite propaganda interests. I read their earlier book written just after the Vietnam War as well. “Manufacturing Consent” was revised and updated several times as the Cold War faded and Terrorism became a news and foreign policy obsession, and finally the internet changed everything.

Of course many other theoretical frameworks and detailed analysis of giant media corporations have been advanced since, some academic and many popular.

Here is a Wikipedia summary of “Manufacturing Consent”:
Manufacturing Consent - Wikipedia

P.S. I’m no longer waiting around “with bated breath” for the Duke to enlighten us. That obviously will never happen.

Besides, it’s past my bedtime!

:bigbed:

Last edited:
What a stupid coward The Duke is, challenging me and running away without even trying to make himself clear. He is evidently afraid he will make himself look stupid if he tries to explain his ridiculous theory that “All the Network News comes from only 2 sources.”

If The Duke really knew the first thing about the history of media criticism or how network news media has evolved or works today (a complex subject!) he would have recognized my reference to the famous 1988 book “Manufacturing Consent,” written by Edward Herman and Noam Chomsky.

Of course theirs was not even the first study of how corporate media — and its choices about what is news and what is unimportant — serve social functions that ultimately themselves serve predominantly elite interests in society. I read their earlier book written just after the Vietnam War as well. “Manufacturing Consent” was revised and updated several times as the Cold War faded and Terrorism became a news and foreign policy obsession, and finally the internet changed everything.

Of course many other theoretical frameworks and detailed analysis of giant media corporations have been advanced since, some academic and many popular.

Here is a Wikipedia summary of “Manufacturing Consent”:
Manufacturing Consent - Wikipedia

P.S. I’m no longer waiting around “with bated breath” for the Duke to enlighten us. That obviously will never happen.

Besides, it’s past my bedtime!

:bigbed:
Obviously you're ignorant of where the news comes from today.

You can bloviate dat bullshit all you want. You don't know.

Apparently you have difficulties comprehending simple and straightforward questions. That's not my problem. :nono:

Umm..yeah, guy.

"The Murdochs" ditching Tucker is as if NBC ditched Johnny Carson in his prime.

It makes zero sense as far abn s ratings go. If ratings are dollars, it makes zero sense from a business standpoint as well.

I have known FOX is less reliable than CBS news for..how long since 2014? :eek:

9 years. Yeah, Obama was president when I researched about news and the networks and the AP and Reuters and all that.
It makes sense because they have a ,$2.5bn suit coming.
Tucker was so great the left HAD to cancel him...he was killng the poor dears
You are literally more dumb than a box of rocks. The left has nothing to do with Fox.

It makes sense because they have a ,$2.5bn suit coming.

You are literally more dumb than a box of rocks. The left has nothing to do with Fox.
And Tucker is at the crux of it?

Them canning him will determine whether they win a lawsuit or not?

That..makes no sense to me.

Maybe you can enlighten me?

And Tucker is at the crux of it?

Them canning him will determine whether they win a lawsuit or not?

That..makes no sense to me.

Maybe you can enlighten me?
You don't keep the dude that cost you $3bn large plus the sex harassment suits.

There are only so many shitty my pillow revenue dollars you can get.

You don't keep the dude that cost you $3bn large plus the sex harassment suits.

There are only so many shitty my pillow revenue dollars you can get.
The only thing he's cost them so far (for certain) is a #1 prime time spot from lack of being there. :dunno:

The only thing he's cost them so far (for certain) is a #1 prime time spot from lack of being there. :dunno:
And an $800mm settlement plus whats coming.

Tucker is done. He is now on...Twitter with puppy torture videos.

Forum List

Back