Fox News Ratings Disaster

It almost makes you wonder if the Murdoch's didn't low key short FOX News stocks.
They don't seem to mind that they've been losing viewers since at least the 2020 election fraud.
They doubled down & got rid of the highest rated weekend host in Bongino & top overall program host in Carlson.

If they aren't crashing it on purpose then they are just idiots failing in their legal fiduciary duties to stockholders
Maybe they're looking for cheap stock buybacks? On the surface it doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint.

Getting rid of the 2 most popular people on your network doesn't seem like a sound business decision.

7l0qmp.jpg

No, it’s really disinformation.

I find it interesting that Fox News publicly admitted that they lied to you all of the time and you’re still here saying that the stuff they tell you is the truth.
Like Hunters Laptop? Or Mueller? PFFFFTTTT!

It almost makes you wonder if the Murdoch's didn't low key short FOX News stocks.
They don't seem to mind that they've been losing viewers since at least the 2020 election fraud.
They doubled down & got rid of the highest rated weekend host in Bongino & top overall program host in Carlson.

If they aren't crashing it on purpose then they are just idiots failing in their legal fiduciary duties to stockholders

Maybe they're looking for cheap stock buybacks? On the surface it doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint.

Getting rid of the 2 most popular people on your network doesn't seem like a sound business decision.
What seems to you or me a poor “business decision” is irrelevant. We have not built a super-profitable media empire as Murdoch and his clan have. An empire, I would add, that always had no heart, no soul, no shame.

“Reverse ferret!” Is what they call it in Great Britain. Don’t worry about Fox, though — it will be back up there on top of the ratings soon enough — after all you aggrieved lunatics are not all going to be satisfied reading Murdoch’s “Wall Street Journal”!

The “free market,” by the way, does not solve all problems — especially not the kind of social and political problems our country suffers from. Nor does it always meet everyone’s personal needs. It’s kinda like our economy that way. Hell, you can’t even go out and buy decent amphetamines anymore. They only have all this crap contaminated with fentanyl! Right now Fox may not provide the kind of infotainment high many rightwing populists crave.

Of course there’s always the “culture” articles in the Gateway Pundit and RT — but yeah, I know and sympathize. People need their nightly dose of “reality TV” news and commentary — and CNN and MSNBC just don’t meet the high standards we all got used to from Tucker Carlson and Fox News.

/s

What seems to you or me a poor “business decision” is irrelevant. We have not built a super-profitable media empire as Murdoch and his clan have. An empire, I would add, that always had no heart, no soul, no shame.

“Reverse ferret!” Is what they call it in Great Britain. Don’t worry about Fox, though — it will be back up there on top of the ratings soon enough — after all you aggrieved lunatics are not all going to be satisfied reading Murdoch’s “Wall Street Journal”!

The “free market,” by the way, does not solve all problems — especially not the kind of social and political problems our country suffers from. Nor does it always meet everyone’s personal needs. It’s kinda like our economy that way. Hell, you can’t even go out and buy decent amphetamines anymore. They only have all this crap contaminated with fentanyl! Right now Fox may not provide the kind of infotainment high many rightwing populists crave.

Of course there’s always the “culture” articles in the Gateway Pundit and RT — but yeah, I know and sympathize. People need their nightly dose of “reality TV” news and commentary — and CNN and MSNBC just don’t meet the high standards we all got used to from Tucker Carlson and Fox news.

/s
Umm..yeah, guy.

"The Murdochs" ditching Tucker is as if NBC ditched Johnny Carson in his prime.

It makes zero sense as far as ratings go. If ratings are dollars, it makes zero sense from a business standpoint as well.

I have known FOX is less reliable than CBS news for..how long since 2014? :eek:

9 years. Yeah, Obama was president when I researched about news and the networks and the AP and Reuters and all that.

Umm..yeah, guy.

"The Murdochs" ditching Tucker is as if NBC ditched Johnny Carson in his prime.

The only part of this statement that has the ring of truth is your evident admission that Tucker is in fact only … an entertainer.

Tucker was pathetic and shameless. You may have found him funny because he relentlessly attacked Democrats, but he was never funny like Johnny Carson. Oh, and the Tonight Show never cost NBC 3/4 billion dollars!

It makes zero sense as far as ratings go. If ratings are dollars, it makes zero sense from a business standpoint as well.

I have known FOX is less reliable than CBS news for..how long since 2014? :eek:

9 years. Yeah, Obama was president when I researched about news and the networks and the AP and Reuters and all that.

Am I supposed to be impressed? I myself have “researched about news and the networks and the AP and Reuters and all that” … for more than 50 years!

And I think you understand very little.

Television “news media” and corporate mass media today have TWO roles — its old role as a “manufacturer of consent” and its new role (necessary in the internet age) of rabble-rousing partisan annihilator of trust and civic responsibility. Both are today needed to divide the people and protect the ever-more-oligarchic system of private corporations, banks, the stock market and private big money interests.

Last edited:
The only part of this statement that has the ring of truth is your evident admission that Tucker is in fact only … an entertainer.

Tucker was pathetic and shameless. You may have found him funny because he relentlessly attacked Democrats, but he was never funny like Johnny Carson. Oh, and the Tonight Show never cost NBC 3/4 billion dollars!

Am I supposed to be impressed? I myself have “researched about news and the networks and the AP and Reuters and all that” … for more than 50 years!

And I think you understand very little.

Television “news media” and corporate mass media today have TWO roles — its old role as a “manufacturer of consent” and its new role (necessary in the internet age) of rabble-rousing partisan annihilator of trust and civic responsibility. Both are today needed to help divide the people and protect the ever-more-oligarchic system of private corporations, banks, the stock market and private big money interests.
Oh have you now? So tell me: What are the 2 sources all of modern network news comes from?

No, it’s really disinformation.

I find it interesting that Fox News publicly admitted that they lied to you all of the time and you’re still here saying that the stuff they tell you is the truth.

That's entertainment!

Forum List

Back