Fox News Ratings Disaster

No, it’s really disinformation.

I find it interesting that Fox News publicly admitted that they lied to you all of the time and you’re still here saying that the stuff they tell you is the truth.
No. The russia hoax was a hoax. And Hunter Biden is guilty. And all libs eat shit and love fags.

Umm..yeah, guy.

"The Murdochs" ditching Tucker is as if NBC ditched Johnny Carson in his prime.

It makes zero sense as far as ratings go. If ratings are dollars, it makes zero sense from a business standpoint as well.

I have known FOX is less reliable than CBS news for..how long since 2014? :eek:

9 years. Yeah, Obama was president when I researched about news and the networks and the AP and Reuters and all that.
Like I said. They copped out.

Rupert Murdoch and sons have gone too far. They are ruining Fox News. I suspect they caved to Dominion's probable insistence to get rid of Carlson. The Murdochs have always hated Roger Ailes anyway. I think the Murdochs think that they are going to eventually replace CNN. Thankfully we now have NewsMax and Tucker on Twitter.

Last edited:
Tucker was really the only reason to tune in, although The Five can be entertaining.
Yeah, Fox still has Jessie Waters, Laura Ingrahm, Hannity, The Five, OutNumbered, Bret Bier and, of course, Gutfeld. Unless one of them runs afoul of the entrenched political powers that run the media and D.C. as Tucker did, they'll be around for a while.

is meghan still butt hurt about fox firing her
Fox didn’t fire Megan Kelly.

***snip***

Megyn Kelly​

Kelly ended her 13 years at Fox News in Jan. 2017 as the well-regarded host of her own popular 9 p.m. show. Instead of renewing her contract, she moved to NBC, where she hosted a short-lived Sunday night program and a weekday morning talk show. Megyn Kelly Today notched disappointing ratings and a handful of controversies, including a comment Kelly made about blackface on an Oct. 2018 show, and she left NBC in Jan. 2019 with a reported $69 million payout.

Forum List

Back