fox news once again proves its full of lying sacks of shit

They didn't alter this one at least.

I heard the segment they are whining about. They were just poking fun a little bit at the president's bad jokes. Nothing more.

Unlike MSNBC and others, Fox News doesn't play down to the dumbest common denominator. Fox thinks that their watchers will actually figure out that they are just joking and the chirping crickets are not real. Apparently the Left wing nutters couldn't figure that out so you now have this thread.......

:rofl:

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre thing, buddy ........

:thup:

But Fox were accurate, the silence was deafening where he paused for laugher. A few of the jokes fell flat. Them's the breaks. And Fox joked about it. So what? Had it been a GOP POTUS, MSNBC would have done likewise.

Media Matters, again, caught out 'misrepresenting the truth'.... or, in short, lying.

Are you under the impression that I am at all outraged about this?

I caught three or four times he made a joke and there was very minimal laughter. Obama actually paused, as if to wait for the giggles that never came. Pelosi must have been giving everyone the evil eye. Somebody must have a pic of that.

I caught three or four times he made a joke and there was very minimal laughter. Obama actually paused, as if to wait for the giggles that never came. Pelosi must have been giving everyone the evil eye. Somebody must have a pic of that.

That's because the word "Pause" is written on the script where they expect applause or laughter. That's standard for speech making.

The downside, as we saw during the SOTU, if few people laugh, it sounds bad to a tv audience.

I think it's hysterical that MediaMatters are making this into a big deal.... but I'm not surprised that the hacks buy it. Fortunately, the more intelligent liberals will see it for what it is.... absolutely nothing.

That's because the word "Pause" is written on the script where they expect applause or laughter. That's standard for speech making.

The downside, as we saw during the SOTU, if few people laugh, it sounds bad to a tv audience.

I think it's hysterical that MediaMatters are making this into a big deal.... but I'm not surprised that the hacks buy it. Fortunately, the more intelligent liberals will see it for what it is.... absolutely nothing.

Sure it is written into the speech. Thing is, he looked around the room and appeared a little miffed.

Article15, try using faux instead of Fox in my prior post. It may help, maybe not.

Sure it is written into the speech. Thing is, he looked around the room and appeared a little miffed.

Article15, try using faux instead of Fox in my prior post. It may help, maybe not.

No, I got it ... you were trying to say that I am faking outrage over this. I ask again ... where is it? Where's my outrage? Was it when I shot down the OP that they were lying and said they were just practicing juvenile douchebaggery? Is that outrage to you?

Perhaps it was when I said that MM was behaving like the partisan organization that they are by distorting and making something out of nothing ... like FOXNews does? Is that my outrage?

Do tell.

No, I got it ... you were trying to say that I am faking outrage over this. I ask again ... where is it? Where's my outrage? Was it when I shot down the OP that they were lying and said they were just practicing juvenile douchebaggery? Is that outrage to you?

Perhaps it was when I said that MM was behaving like the partisan organization that they are by distorting and making something out of nothing ... like FOXNews does? Is that my outrage?

Do tell.

If it had been MSNBC and a GOP POTUS, would you have called it 'juvenile douchebaggery' or would you accuse MSNBC of creating an outrage by lying about what happened.

Because the facts are that Fox didn't cut applause and laughter.... there was no fucking applause and laughter... and that's what they were joking about. MediaMatters is bullshitting but instead, you prefer to see 'juvenile douchebaggery' from Fox. That's kind of stupid.

Do tell.

Talk shows frequently use comedy in their programming. Who is the jackass that has a whole show revolving around just such skits? Bill Maher? Do you consider him a douche? You seem a little frustrated/upset/defensive about all of this. Maybe it rises to the level of outrage, maybe not.

Cheap shot

Agreed, it was a cheap shot by Fox.
But that is one of their business principles.

Again, there was no fucking laughter to cut. They didn't cut the tape to make it look like no one laughed.... NO ONE LAUGHED. So, they joked about it.

Jeeeez, the left are a humorless bunch of partisan bitches who'll whine about anything... whether it's accurate or created by Media Matters makes no difference to you brain dead borg.

Has television evolved to the point there was a Democratic and Republican SOTU address in similcast? I thought one or two of the jokes were funny and commented to my wife that I sort of liked Obama personally, for things like that.

The seating arrangement really hurt Obama. If the Democrats could have sat together, there would have been more joke and applause support.

If it had been MSNBC and a GOP POTUS, would you have called it 'juvenile douchebaggery' or would you accuse MSNBC of creating an outrage by lying about what happened.

Because the facts are that Fox didn't cut applause and laughter.... there was no fucking applause and laughter... and that's what they were joking about. MediaMatters is bullshitting but instead, you prefer to see 'juvenile douchebaggery' from Fox. That's kind of stupid.
I would've called it juvenile douchebaggery....After which I would've been accused of being a closet Bushbot....It's one of those can't-win-for-losing deals that comes with being an equal opportunity dissident.

That said, I can't see how even regular Fox viewers, let alone the bedwetters at MediaMatters, could mistake Fox and Friends as any kind of serious straight news program...Maybe they should bring back Tom Bergeron, that Canadian hottie and Bob the puppet, and remove all doubt.

Forum List

Back