fox news once again proves its full of lying sacks of shit

Don't go ghetto on us dude. We are supposed to be civil remember? Your pretty funny to read. In a, your pretty stupid kind of way.

I went ghetto and uncivil on you? WTF?

Hey, I agree with you on the PC junk. Obama says we have to be civil and your yelling. I got no problem with it, but I'm not the man.

Well first off, "yelling" isn't "ghetto," that's just weird. Yelling is anger, and, caps isn't always yelling.

what he DID get was so little it was almost the same as silence
polite laughing and golf clapping is not real
LOL

Yea I heard the SOTU and he got a response from the room that was way more than what you say and what this video says.

But to anyone who is predominantly against the guy, of course it was just "polite" laughter. Of course! That's HOW THIS SHIT WORKS YO!
lol
come on man
it was so little and so light it was almost painful
but again, i just dont think many there actually got his jokes

Not sure on the standing and clapping count this year, but it seemed much less than last year as well. Often times you need groups of people to help generate a big response. The seating arrangement really hurt that. I saw a lot of bored people in that room. I think many were not listening and that is why clapping and jokes were weak.

I went ghetto and uncivil on you? WTF?

Hey, I agree with you on the PC junk. Obama says we have to be civil and your yelling. I got no problem with it, but I'm not the man.

Well first off, "yelling" isn't "ghetto," that's just weird. Yelling is anger, and, caps isn't always yelling.

I'm okay with it either way. Stop defending yourself and get back to the topic.

All in all a bad speech. Obama didn't convince America he has a plan to build jobs. He conceeded some of Obamacare. Reid chastised him over earmarks. Didn't really seem to connect with Congress or the public.

because they used it as a slam when it was a KNOWN joke on a shown thats KNOWN foir doing so
thats why you are so fucking pathetic

MORON
Mediamatters made no comment, they simply reported exactly what Fox and Fiends did and posted the very video of Fox and Fiends.

And apparently some CON$ in this thread are too STUPID to know it was a joke as they said that there was no laughter and applause to cut out in defending Fox and Fiends!!!!
stupid, they CUT the piece off
they took it out of context, something YOU clearing never understand
They did not!!! Don't you ever get tired of lying???
They let the piece run unaltered until Chaffetz went off about high speed rail. They cut Chaffetz's high speed rail comment which had nothing to do with the "context" of what Steve Douchbag called "silence."

Fox & Friends Segment Replaces SOTU Audience Laughter And Applause With Cricket Sound Effects | Media Matters for America

Did Rep. Chaffetz Find 'Date' for State of the Union? - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

Mediamatters made no comment, they simply reported exactly what Fox and Fiends did and posted the very video of Fox and Fiends.

And apparently some CON$ in this thread are too STUPID to know it was a joke as they said that there was no laughter and applause to cut out in defending Fox and Fiends!!!!
They let the piece run unaltered until Chaffetz went off about high speed rail. They cut Chaffetz's high speed rail comment which had nothing to do with the "context" of what Steve Douchbag called "silence."

Fox & Friends Segment Replaces SOTU Audience Laughter And Applause With Cricket Sound Effects | Media Matters for America

Did Rep. Chaffetz Find 'Date' for State of the Union? - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com
you post proof that they did, dipshit

and a hint for you
that ISNT Steve Doocy

lol
come on man
it was so little and so light it was almost painful
but again, i just dont think many there actually got his jokes

I heard the entire room laugh after his jokes. Were you watching a different video? Post the one you saw. I have to hear this. It hopefully doesn't have the background noise panned down and crickets panned in, lol.
i watched it live
sorry, i dont have a link or youtube for it
LOL
Mr Oblivious pretends not to know I already posted the video and even Orangeman Boner couldn't hold back a grin!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
He got the best response from the smoked salmon joke. The others were sad responses and weaker jokes. I wish I was less regulated than a salmon.

I heard the entire room laugh after his jokes. Were you watching a different video? Post the one you saw. I have to hear this. It hopefully doesn't have the background noise panned down and crickets panned in, lol.
i watched it live
sorry, i dont have a link or youtube for it
LOL
Mr Oblivious pretends not to know I already posted the video and even Orangeman Boner couldn't hold back a grin!!!!!

he had to WAIT and then got "polite" clapping
damn you are fucking DENSE

Last edited by a moderator:
He got the best response from the smoked salmon joke. The others were sad responses and weaker jokes. I wish I was less regulated than a salmon.
yeah, he talked about how there were too many regulatory agencies, but didnt propose to END any of them or merge the responsibilities

and a hint for you
that ISNT Steve Doocy
You post proof you are incapable of admitting the truth.
Nothing was edited by mediamatters and the douchbag on the left in the split screen was indeed Steve Douchbag. Chaffetz was the douchbag on the Right.

and a hint for you
that ISNT Steve Doocy
Nothing was edited by mediamatters and the douchbag on the left in the split screen was indeed Steve Douchbag. Chaffetz was the douchbag on the Right.

Naw it was that douchebag Brian Kilmeade.

Brian Kilmeade staying and E.D. Hill leaving are why I watch Robin Meade in the morning.

Brian Kilmeade staying and E.D. Hill leaving are why I watch Robin Meade in the morning.

Kilmeade used to commentary the U.F.C. back in its infancy before Zuffa bought it. Back when there was no weight-class and crap. He was always a lil' puss, and now look what he does, lol :eusa_whistle:

and a hint for you
that ISNT Steve Doocy
dipshit, it wasn't Doocy
and Mediamatter DID cut it
you second link proves it
you are just a dishonest PoS and wont admit it

and a hint for you
that ISNT Steve Doocy

edthemoron wont ever admit he was wrong

Kilmeade used to commentary the U.F.C. back in its infancy before Zuffa bought it. Back when there was no weight-class and crap. He was always a lil' puss, and now look what he does, lol :eusa_whistle:

If you are expecting me to defend Kilmeade, your going to be disappointed.

and a hint for you
that ISNT Steve Doocy

That's Right, it's hard to tell one douchbag from another.

and a hint for you
that ISNT Steve Doocy
dipshit, it wasn't Doocy
and Mediamatter DID cut it
you second link proves it
you are just a dishonest PoS and wont admit it

Bullshit! All they cut was Chaffetz's high speed rail comment. What "context" do you say was cut? post the time lines from both videos for the cut or STFU.

Forum List

Back