fox news once again proves its full of lying sacks of shit

And what part of the word "suggest" don't you understand?????

And all mediamatters said was "Fox & Friends Segment Replaces SOTU Audience Laughter And Applause With Cricket Sound Effects" which is exactly what Fox and Fiends did, so how is that a lie??????? It was Fox and Fiends who were lying about "silence" and it was Fox and Fiends who altered the video to create the "silence" they were lying about, but to CON$ that makes mediamatters liars and Fox and Fiends truth tellers. :cuckoo:

Fox & Friends Segment Replaces SOTU Audience Laughter And Applause With Cricket Sound Effects | Media Matters for America
because they used it as a slam when it was a KNOWN joke on a shown thats KNOWN foir doing so
thats why you are so fucking pathetic

MORON

They joke against Obama specifically because he's not on their "Team," but, that's not obvious or anything.

Yea, cuz the plethora of left wing media outlets NEVER do that, do they.

It comes to something when Media Matters are so fucking scared of Fox that they call a joke 'lying'. I call Media Matters a pathetic bunch of partisan hacks, desperately trying to hold back the tide. Ain't gonna happen, but it's fun to watch who on the left fall for their shit. It sorts the intelligent from the borg.

This whole thread just drips of irony. First, I would not have even known about the incident, until our liberal friend blu became all excited about it. Way to broadcast a nonevent blu!

Fox and Friends is an entertainment/news program. They merely took something that actually happened and expanded on it. I heard the gaps and lightly scattered responses to his jokes. Even commented on it when it happened to the wife.

So am I to understand we are holding Stewart, Maddow and Obama to a no joking rule?

This whole thread just drips of irony. First, I would not have even known about the incident, until our liberal friend blu became all excited about it. Way to broadcast a nonevent blu!

Fox and Friends is an entertainment/news program. They merely took something that actually happened and expanded on it. I heard the gaps and lightly scattered responses to his jokes. Even commented on it when it happened to the wife.

So am I to understand we are holding Stewart, Maddow and Obama to a no joking rule?

No.

There wasn't any lying. They did turn down the applause and laughter though, they didn't *just* add the crickets, and so they made a joke where there was none to make him appear unfunny to teh audience. Geeks.

have you ever told anyone they were a douchebag? on here or otherwise, or a similar word for a jerkoff?

We were discussing outrage over a Fox News piece. The other party brought up the term you reference. Care to return to the subject at hand?

i postulated that they COULD have
dipshit
not that they did

and mediamatters lied by not including the CONTEXT

you really are a fucking moronic idiot

And all mediamatters said was "Fox & Friends Segment Replaces SOTU Audience Laughter And Applause With Cricket Sound Effects" which is exactly what Fox and Fiends did, so how is that a lie??????? It was Fox and Fiends who were lying about "silence" and it was Fox and Fiends who altered the video to create the "silence" they were lying about, but to CON$ that makes mediamatters liars and Fox and Fiends truth tellers. :cuckoo:

Fox & Friends Segment Replaces SOTU Audience Laughter And Applause With Cricket Sound Effects | Media Matters for America
because they used it as a slam when it was a KNOWN joke on a shown thats KNOWN foir doing so

MORON
Mediamatters made no comment, they simply reported exactly what Fox and Fiends did and posted the very video of Fox and Fiends.

And apparently some CON$ in this thread are too STUPID to know it was a joke as they said that there was no laughter and applause to cut out in defending Fox and Fiends!!!!

have you ever told anyone they were a douchebag? on here or otherwise, or a similar word for a jerkoff?

We were discussing outrage over a Fox News piece. The other party brought up the term you reference. Care to return to the subject at hand?

I asked you for a reason, because my "reaction" to this video is "douchebags."

I wouldn't call that outrage, just observation.

They turned down the *actual* laughter and applause he *did* get, to force a joke where there wasn't one. Douchebaggery, imo.

No.

There wasn't any lying. They did turn down the applause and laughter though, they didn't *just* add the crickets, and so they made a joke where there was none to make him appear unfunny to teh audience. Geeks.

See, I don't find it a slam against Obama. He WAS funny with his jokes. The Democratic Congresspersons in attendance were the humorless buffoons.

MORON
Mediamatters made no comment, they simply reported exactly what Fox and Fiends did and posted the very video of Fox and Fiends.

And apparently some CON$ in this thread are too STUPID to know it was a joke as they said that there was no laughter and applause to cut out in defending Fox and Fiends!!!!
stupid, they CUT the piece off
they took it out of context, something YOU clearing never understand

They turned down the *actual* laughter and applause he *did* get, to force a joke where there wasn't one. Douchebaggery, imo.
what he DID get was so little it was almost the same as silence
polite laughing and golf clapping is not real
LOL

No.

See, I don't find it a slam against Obama. He WAS funny with his jokes. The Democratic Congresspersons in attendance were the humorless buffoons.
hey, i laughed at some of them

LOL

Yea I heard the SOTU and he got a response from the room that was way more than what you say and what this video says.

But to anyone who is predominantly against the guy, of course it was just "polite" laughter. Of course! That's HOW THIS SHIT WORKS YO!

MORON

They joke against Obama specifically because he's not on their "Team," but, that's not obvious or anything.

Yea, cuz the plethora of left wing media outlets NEVER do that, do they.

It comes to something when Media Matters are so fucking scared of Fox that they call a joke 'lying'. I call Media Matters a pathetic bunch of partisan hacks, desperately trying to hold back the tide. Ain't gonna happen, but it's fun to watch who on the left fall for their shit. It sorts the intelligent from the borg.
You are lying, mediamatters did no such thing!!!!
Please quote the exact words where you say mediamatters "call a joke lying."

LOL

Yea I heard the SOTU and he got a response from the room that was way more than what you say and what this video says.

But to anyone who is predominantly against the guy, of course it was just "polite" laughter. Of course! That's HOW THIS SHIT WORKS YO!
lol
come on man
it was so little and so light it was almost painful
but again, i just dont think many there actually got his jokes

LOL

Don't go ghetto on us dude. We are supposed to be civil remember? Your pretty funny to read. In a, your pretty stupid kind of way.

LOL

Don't go ghetto on us dude. We are supposed to be civil remember? Your pretty funny to read. In a, your pretty stupid kind of way.

I went ghetto and uncivil on you? WTF?

LOL

lol
come on man

I heard the entire room laugh after his jokes. Were you watching a different video? Post the one you saw. I have to hear this. It hopefully doesn't have the background noise panned down and crickets panned in, lol.

I went ghetto and uncivil on you? WTF?

Hey, I agree with you on the PC junk. Obama says we have to be civil and your yelling. I got no problem with it, but I'm not the man.

lol
come on man

I heard the entire room laugh after his jokes. Were you watching a different video? Post the one you saw. I have to hear this. It hopefully doesn't have the background noise panned down and crickets panned in, lol.
i watched it live
sorry, i dont have a link or youtube for it
LOL

Forum List

Back