fox news once again proves its full of lying sacks of shit

how do we know media matters didnt alter that video themselves?

we dont

They didn't alter this one at least.

I heard the segment they are whining about. They were just poking fun a little bit at the president's bad jokes. Nothing more.

Unlike MSNBC and others, Fox News doesn't play down to the dumbest common denominator. Fox thinks that their watchers will actually figure out that they are just joking and the chirping crickets are not real. Apparently the Left wing nutters couldn't figure that out so you now have this thread.......

:rofl:

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre thing, buddy ........

:thup:

With media matters running a "story" like this, that just proves my point that the left wing wackos are unable to take a joke or are just plain incapable of determining whether the cricket sounds were real or not.

You idiots actually need media matters to tell you they're fake :lol::lol::lol:

I heard the segment they are whining about. They were just poking fun a little bit at the president's bad jokes. Nothing more.

Unlike MSNBC and others, Fox News doesn't play down to the dumbest common denominator. Fox thinks that their watchers will actually figure out that they are just joking and the chirping crickets are not real. Apparently the Left wing nutters couldn't figure that out so you now have this thread.......

i dont regularly watch fox & friends, but i have
and making jokes is pretty common

its too bad you guys only think its funny when people like Stewart and Colbert do it

Why are you telling me this?

With media matters running a "story" like this, that just proves my point that the left wing wackos are unable to take a joke or are just plain incapable of determining whether the cricket sounds were real or not.

No, it just proves that Media Matters is a retarded and partisan organization willing to distort and make a big deal over the petty and insignificant ... kinda like FOXNews.

No, it just proves that Media Matters is a retarded and partisan organization willing to distort and make a big deal over the petty and insignificant ... kinda like FOXNews.
naw, FNC isnt half as bad

naw, FNC isnt half as bad

Ok ... I disagree.

For fuck's sake, blu, they were making a joke, not trying to pass it off as reality. Now quit wasting bandwidth...

how do we know media matters didnt alter that video themselves?

we dont

But Fox were accurate, the silence was deafening where he paused for laugher. A few of the jokes fell flat. Them's the breaks. And Fox joked about it. So what? Had it been a GOP POTUS, MSNBC would have done likewise.

Media Matters, again, caught out 'misrepresenting the truth'.... or, in short, lying.

They altered the tape.

They seem to like altered tapes like from brietbart.

They layed crickets over the top of laughter to insult a president.

Why is that funny?

Forum List

Back