Fox News Mistakenly Posts On-Screen Graphic Anouncing Death of Justice Ginsburg

5c45eed32bdd7f285a6ccf13-750-375.jpg

Fox News accidentally aired a tribute image of Ruth Bader Ginsburg that made it look like she died

Fox News broadcast a graphic that seemed to falsely imply the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. The network has apologized.
Fox News

• Fox News accidentally aired a graphic of Ruth Bader Ginsburg that seemed to imply she was dead.
  • An image of the 85-year-old Supreme Court justice with the dates "1933-2019" was aired during Monday's episode of "Fox & Friends."
  • The show's hosts apologized and said it was a control room error.
  • Ginsburg's health has been in the news as she had cancerous growths removed from her lungs in December, though the court says there are no more signs of the disease.
Fox News accidentally aired a tribute image for Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg that falsely implied that she had died.

The graphic aired briefly during a "Fox & Friends" segment on Monday. It showed a photo of Ginsburg with the dates "1933-2019," in a style similar to what is used when a person dies.

The hosts apologized later in the show, saying it was the result of an error in the control room.
lol

Wrong.

It was no ‘mistake.’

It’s just another manifestation of the reprehensible right.

At least the Right doesn't condone Islamists in our tent.
:laugh: :cuckoo:

You know it is true.
:itsok:

Fox News accidentally aired a tribute image of Ruth Bader Ginsburg that made it look like she died

Fox News broadcast a graphic that seemed to falsely imply the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. The network has apologized.
Fox News

• Fox News accidentally aired a graphic of Ruth Bader Ginsburg that seemed to imply she was dead.
  • An image of the 85-year-old Supreme Court justice with the dates "1933-2019" was aired during Monday's episode of "Fox & Friends."
  • Ginsburg's health has been in the news as she had cancerous growths removed from her lungs in December, though the court says there are no more signs of the disease.
Fox News accidentally aired a tribute image for Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg that falsely implied that she had died.

The graphic aired briefly during a "Fox & Friends" segment on Monday. It showed a photo of Ginsburg with the dates "1933-2019," in a style similar to what is used when a person dies.

The hosts apologized later in the show, saying it was the result of an error in the control room.

Fuax Nuwz cannot wait for non conservative Americans to die off, in mass.

They only desire Ginsburg to be the first of several tens of millions.

Prove your claim and I will prove that there is a plan by the Muslim Brotherhood to conquer America by Muslims.

You want to go first or shall I?

Fox News

Wishful thinking...and terribly stupid....

I agree.

It does our cause no favors.

They should have waited a day or so, before reporting anything. With any luck, they didn’t have too much conversation about this. If they did, hopefully they were respectful and empathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should have waited a day or so, before reporting anything. With any luck, they didn’t have too much conversation about this. If they did, hopefully they were respectful and empathetic.

Nonsense.

Rightwing ghouls will be ecstatic and joyful.

Regardless of affiliation, she’s an amazing person. The resistance she encountered, and treatment she received was more than most people could possibly have dealt with. She did change history. The recent movie about her was very good IMO.

Nonsense.

Some will.

Those who have been negatively influenced by the Left.

Dear Readers:

THIS is the kind of ugliness the Left has ushered into our country.

The President wants to drain the swamp and clean out the illegals from our fold.

Support him!

Nonsense.

Some will.

Dear Readers:

The President wants to drain the swamp and clean out the illegals from our fold.

Support him!

Build a wall at the northern border first...wait....Canadians are white...

THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN...

Nonsense.

Some will.

Dear Readers:

Support him!

/----/ Canadians OBEY and RESPECT or laws and enter the US LEGALLY. - Mexicans not so much.

Nonsense.

Some will.

Dear Readers:

Support him!

/----/ Canadians OBEY and RESPECT or laws and enter the US LEGALLY. - Mexicans not so much.

Of course....they are white...right?

Nonsense.

Some will.

Dear Readers:

Support him!

If White Communists and Islamists enter the US illegally, do you believe the Right supports that?

:auiqs.jpg:

Nonsense.

Some will.

Dear Readers:

Support him!

Of course....they are white...right?

Illegals come in all colors.

Nonsense.

Some will.

Dear Readers:

Support him!

If White Communists and Islamists enter the US illegally, do you believe the Right supports that?

The Rights LOVES Putin....so I am not sure. They are slowly removing sanctions against his buddies...with the support of Putin's president....naturally.

Nonsense.

Some will.

Dear Readers:

Support him!

The Rights LOVES Putin....so I am not sure. They are slowly removing sanctions against his buddies...with the support of Putin's president....naturally.

You and Rick Blane are misinformed.

Fox News

Well, about once every 5 or 6 years, Fox flubs up. They announced Gore had won the election before all the counts were in because 3 or 4 of the mainstream media who supported Gore made the same claim. When the last vote was counted, Bush won, so all the stations had to choke crow down. :muahaha:

I hope Justice Ginsberg gets outta bed soon and gets well. She's been through a lot with her health lately. Prayers up for her complete recovery. :eusa_pray:

Fox News

Well, about once every 5 or 6 years, Fox flubs up. They announced Gore had won the election before all the counts were in because 3 or 4 of the mainstream media who supported Gore made the same claim. When the last vote was counted, Bush won, so all the stations had to choke crow down. :muahaha:

I hope Justice Ginsberg gets outta bed soon and gets well. She's been through a lot with her health lately. Prayers up for her complete recovery. :eusa_pray:
/—-/ I’ve had relatives her age and once one or two things go wrong it’s a snowball effect and never recover.

Fox News

/—-/ I’ve had relatives her age and once one or two things go wrong it’s a snowball effect and never recover.
Well, that happens sometimes. My grandmother had 3 really close calls in the 30 years she lived after grandpa died, and she made miraculous recoveries 2 out of the 3 times. When my husband passed, it was like you described. It just snowballed, then he was gone. It's mighty heartbreaking to feel so helpless when your best friend and loved one is suddenly gone. However, Yogi Berra was right on when he said, "it ain't over till it's over."

Forum List

Back