Fox News makes Obama Cry

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Poor baby Obama, Fox News reports on him and he turns into a wussy little crybaby.

They, keep picking on me, so I just wont talk to them...boo hoo...:(

The Democrats run to powder and diaper his little bottom and kiss him on the head, how sweet...

Bad fox, bad fox!!

Now seriously, if someone around here whined like Obama, the Democrats would be on him/her like stink on poop. Now, all you get is excuses and comparatives to the past Presidents.

glenn-beckdrunk.jpg

Poor baby Obama, Fox News reports on him and he turns into a wussy little crybaby.

The Democrats run to powder and diaper his little bottom and kiss him on the head, how sweet...

And fox sounds like little bitches complaining they dont have access to the white house like they did with Bush.

Comments?

It is a fact...The same tantrum from Bush would've brought a din of complaints about his immaturity, thin skin, and his craven inability to take proper oversight from the Fourth Estate. As it is they had to be pushed into a response when the actions of the president and his people came to suggest almost a coming crisis between the executive branch and the media, by marking those who follow the presidents line without questions to be lackies if they (Tapper) did not finally speak up.

And fox sounds like little bitches complaining they dont have access to the white house like they did with Bush.

Comments?

Yes Dear, So I guess you want to change the subject from Obama to Fox News?

Why shouldn't Fox have access to the President or his Administration officials, they are after all, the top banana? I don't think their bitching, I think their laughing as you should be, all the way to the bank.

Poor little Obama can't take the heat, crumbles and cries under the pressure.

Last edited:
Where is Zona, I kinda liked her... cold shower, perhaps...

Ah, even the left-leaning political cartoonists are now willing to mock this Obama...:clap2:

It appears that some in the media have finally got their winter spines out of storage.

Why Cali Gal, haven't you heard if you pick on Obama your racist, unAmerican, etc. and it makes him cry..

My apologies. I probably have that email in my inbox but I've had a lot of whining emails from the Government of late.

However, I am a racist and hate my country - this is obvious as I am so disloyal that I don't even live in it! This is, apparently, so outrageous that it is no longer my business what happens in America. My very very bad.

Fox reports on what the President does be it positive or negative. Unfortunately much of what the President's agenda is, is not supported by mainstream America. When Fox calls them on it, exposes their corruption, extremist views and continuing fiscal irresponsibility they (Fox) are subjected to an attack by Obama's administration.

This is a sad testament to our political process as practiced by the Democrats. All it tells me is that Fox IS SPOT ON CORRECT because Obama's administration can offer NOTHING to counter Fox's reporting.

GO FOX GO!!!!!!

Fox reports on what the President does be it positive or negative. Unfortunately much of what the President's agenda is, is not supported by mainstream America. When Fox calls them on it, exposes their corruption, extremist views and continuing fiscal irresponsibility they (Fox) are subjected to an attack by Obama's administration.

This is a sad testament to our political process as practiced by the Democrats. All it tells me is that Fox IS SPOT ON CORRECT because Obama's administration can offer NOTHING to counter Fox's reporting.

GO FOX GO!!!!!!

In fairness to Obama, he sure has changed Washington.... It's more like Chicago style politics now.

GO FOX GO!!!!!!

I do believe Obama just wants to keep his loyal media loyal, he doesn't want them competing with Fox for investigative reporting and breaking news.

Forum List

Back