Fox News makes Obama Cry

Fox reports on what the President does be it positive or negative. Unfortunately much of what the President's agenda is, is not supported by mainstream America. When Fox calls them on it, exposes their corruption, extremist views and continuing fiscal irresponsibility they (Fox) are subjected to an attack by Obama's administration.

This is a sad testament to our political process as practiced by the Democrats. All it tells me is that Fox IS SPOT ON CORRECT because Obama's administration can offer NOTHING to counter Fox's reporting.

GO FOX GO!!!!!!

I do believe Obama just wants to keep his loyal media loyal, he doesn't want them competing with Fox for investigative reporting and breaking news.

Some fourth estate we have now. LOL.

The 'watchdogs' have become fat, pampered lapdogs.

Bad day for freedom when the media sells its soul.

I look at it like this.
If the Obama Administration is so down on Fox why not make a case against them? All they have done is STRENGTHEN Fox's position. The more Obama whines the more Fox should pour in the fire. I applaud Fox's fair and balanced reporting of the news and their Opinion Broadcasts.

What the Obama Administration is NOT realizing is that this whole attack on the media is BACKFIRING right in their faces.
dirty%20face.jpg

It appears that some in the media have finally got their winter spines out of storage.

Why Cali Gal, haven't you heard if you pick on Obama your racist, unAmerican, etc. and it makes him cry..

My apologies. I probably have that email in my inbox but I've had a lot of whining emails from the Government of late.

However, I am a racist and hate my country - this is obvious as I am so disloyal that I don't even live in it! This is, apparently, so outrageous that it is no longer my business what happens in America. My very very bad.

Their were policies that Bush and Republicans pursued that I disagreed with but I don't recall being chastised or insulted for opposing them, I felt it was accepted as a duty.

Democrats seem to have lost their ability to oppose government. There still fighting the past.

Last edited:
Why Cali Gal, haven't you heard if you pick on Obama your racist, unAmerican, etc. and it makes him cry..

My apologies. I probably have that email in my inbox but I've had a lot of whining emails from the Government of late.

However, I am a racist and hate my country - this is obvious as I am so disloyal that I don't even live in it! This is, apparently, so outrageous that it is no longer my business what happens in America. My very very bad.

Their were policies that Bush and Republicans pursued that I disagreed with but I don't recall being chastised or insulted for apposing them, I felt it was accepted as a duty.

Democrats seem to have lost their ability to oppose government. There still fighting the past.

It's interesting because on this board (and one other), I've been told to 'mind my own business' about issues because I don't currently reside in the US.

And yet when Obama came over, he clearly stated - nay, commanded - that Americans abroad must participate in Governent.

So I participate - every week I email him a list of shit and fuck ups that his Administration has made. Twice I've said 'congratulations on doing something right'. Which reminds me, I better get my weekly address to the POTUS written!!!! LOL.

Their were policies that Bush and Republicans pursued that I disagreed with but I don't recall being chastised or insulted for apposing them, I felt it was accepted as a duty.

It's interesting because on this board (and one other), I've been told to 'mind my own business' about issues because I don't currently reside in the US.

And yet when Obama came over, he clearly stated - nay, commanded - that Americans abroad must participate in Governent.

So I participate - every week I email him a list of shit and fuck ups that his Administration has made. Twice I've said 'congratulations on doing something right'. Which reminds me, I better get my weekly address to the POTUS written!!!! LOL.

I can't help but be nosy, where are you?

I can't help but be nosy, where are you?

England.

Pea brain alert...

The pea brains that believe Fox News is REAL journalism...

Believe THIS is REAL sports...

1Wrestling.jpg

Only took 4 posts before we had a 'Bush' defense.

Barry certainly doesn't like people that won't kiss his ass, maybe he should do the 'mop' anology more, that got a laugh.

Pea brain alert...

1Wrestling.jpg

No, the pea brains believe that it is acceptable to brook no dissent to the Obamanation.

Seriously, the more idiots like you whine, the more we laugh at y'all. Your boy's in the White House, stop fucking whining. Or are you so conditioned by the previous 8 years, that you've forgotten how to do anything else?

If that is the case, step aside and let the right run the country and you guys can move to the left and carry on whining.

Pea brain alert...

1Wrestling.jpg

No, the pea brains believe that it is acceptable to brook no dissent to the Obamanation.

Seriously, the more idiots like you whine, the more we laugh at y'all. Your boy's in the White House, stop fucking whining. Or are you so conditioned by the previous 8 years, that you've forgotten how to do anything else?

If that is the case, step aside and let the right run the country and you guys can move to the left and carry on whining.

Maybe if you were old enough to have some perspective, you would't be such a pea brain...

The right RAN the country, RIGHT into the ground... George W. Bush is the obtuse and obnoxious brother-in law that borrows your new car, smashes it into a tree and then throws that keys at you and says "your car's a piece of shit"

Pea brain alert...

1Wrestling.jpg

Maybe if you were old enough to have some perspective, you would't be such a pea brain...

The right RAN the country, RIGHT into the ground... George W. Bush is the obtuse and obnoxious brother-in law that borrows your new car, smashes it into a tree and then throws that keys at you and says "your car's a piece of shit"

Yes, of course, everything is, and always will be, Booooooooooooooosh's fault!:lol:

Pea brain alert...

1Wrestling.jpg

I'm quite old enough to have perspective, thanks. And my IQ is higher than my age - which might be why I see things differently to you.

So that we're clear...... Both parties carry huge responsibiity for the fuck ups of the previous 8 years.

The POTUS does not run the country all by himself, or had you forgotten that inconvenient truth?

That you are unable to recognize the abject failure of every single fucking politician we've elected - on both sides - tells me all I need to know.

Next time the stupid stick is swinging - DUCK!

I'm quite old enough to have perspective, thanks. And my IQ is higher than my age - which might be why I see things differently to you.

So that we're clear...... Both parties carry huge responsibiity for the fuck ups of the previous 8 years.

The POTUS does not run the country all by himself, or had you forgotten that inconvenient truth?

That you are unable to recognize the abject failure of every single fucking politician we've elected - on both sides - tells me all I need to know.

I'm sorry, the last eight years were both party's fault, but the last 9 months are Obama and the Democrat's fault...

Perspective you say...well, here's a QUIZ for you...

Show me how ANY of today's Republicans resemble the moderate Republicans during the Eisenhower years...

Ike's GOP

I'll be waiting....................................................................................................

I'm sorry, the last eight years were both party's fault, but the last 9 months are Obama and the Democrat's fault...

Perspective you say...well, here's a QUIZ for you...

Show me how ANY of today's Republicans resemble the moderate Republicans during the Eisenhower years...

Ike's GOP

I'll be waiting....................................................................................................

No need to wait. The same can be said for both parties.

If you want to score cheap partisan points, that is fine.

If you want an intelligent debate, that is also fine.

Fact is, you will rarely see me defend Bush - or Republicans generally. If you read my posts - I actually dislike both parties. Because they are both corrupt.

So did the NYT and NBC do as much public whining as FOX when the last administration was publicly bashing them?

Forum List

Back