Fox News Makes Jokes About Rice Elevator Video

What would the radical left do without Media Matters and "Newshounds" (we watch Fox so you don't have to) to cherry pick words during round table discussions? Forget domestic abuse, on the 13th anniversary of 9-11 we should never forget that left wing icon Bill Maher called the 9-11 terrorists "courageous". Left wingers are still making the claim that the US deserved it. "Take the stairs"? Give your bigotry a rest lefties.

Um, no, Bill Maher did not call the 9/11 terrorists 'courageous'. He said they were "not cowardly", because they were willing to die for their beliefs as opposed to American politicians firing remote control drones.

Link?
..never mind...Just kidding. I know you don't have any...as usual...

An alternative view came from Bill Maher, host of the ABC late-night talk show Politically Incorrect. "We have been the cowards, lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly," Maher said on the show last week. "Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly."

Terror Attacks Spark Cowardly Debate - ABC News

Fox hosts joke about Rice elevator video - CNN.com Video

Glad they are still carrying the anti-women GOP banner. Make me proud!

Wow.... that is exactly the opposite take away I got from that video clip. Which to me, simply highlights the bias with which the judgemental left look at Fox News. Did you listen to the comments?

They went through all these women who went back to the guys who were abusing them, and said what a terrible example this is for women.

That's not anti-women. You attacking them for saying that.... that's anti-women.

Um, they do what the Right Wing normally does. Excuse bad behavior.

"Why to those women go back?" Doesn't matter. The thing is to teach that hitting a woman is wrong, always.

Well, the CNN lady is trying a little too hard there (for obvious reasons), but that Fox News morning show is essentially unwatchable.

There's hard news (good luck finding that), there's happy talk, and then there's Fox's goofy talk.

By the way, if you want straightforward, calm, mature, dignified, intellectually curious news, check out Mark Crumpton's evening news on Bloomberg.

Forum List

Back