Fox news has Finally been Totally Exposed for Being 100% Fake and Completely Ratings Driven

It just keeps getting better all from Dominion !!
Due to court fillings in the highly credible Dominion law suit against Fox, It has been exposed that Fox News is 100% total Fake News.
The so called news agency knowingly and willfully reported total lies about election fraud that never happened, and the hosts at Fox News knew and said it never happened. Yet they still reported it and did so solely for ratings out of fear of losing their trash viewers that need lies to survive and function in the world.

This is as bad as it gets, the biggest scandal of our time. Caught red handed reporting fake news and worried that if they told the truth, their trash viewers would stop watching !!!!
We all knew this day would come. We all knew Fox News was fake news that fed lies to their viewers just to make money and play them, BUT now we have rock solid proof.

Fox and the GOP have finally been exposed for being total liars and having no credibility at all, and this is all documented from their personal emails and texts messages that they never thought would be revealed ! WITH MORE TO COME AT THE TRIAL IN APRIL !!!!

This proves the point I have made on here repeatedly, republicans need lies to survive, they can't handle the truth at all because it is too harsh for them to handle. If republicans are told the truth they stop listening and go listen to somebody telling them the lies they need to hear (Newsmax). Republicans are all 100% Bull Shit.
For this reason Fox news and the GOP are a total joke, Republicans are squirming as they read this because they have been exposed for being gullible liars and frauds that don't want to hear the truth, they only want the lies.

Fox News has lost the right to call itself a real News network, and Fox news viewers have lost the right to call themselves Patriotic or credible.

Credibility is earned, not proclaimed, remember that.

MSNBC calling out Fox for it's bias? lol! That is funny, I hold MSNBC in the same regard as I do Fox, you sure like the bottom of the barrel. BTW: What news agency not driven by ratings?

MSNBC calling out Fox for it's bias? lol! That is funny, I hold MSNBC in the same regard as I do Fox, you sure like the bottom of the barrel. BTW: What news agency not driven by ratings?
Here's the big problem, fox news, and its gullible non credible supporters like to make the claim that they are the truthful and accurate ones, while CNN is the "fake News".
BUT we come to find it is the complete opposite, Fix is 100% fake and admitted to reporting serious lies just for ratings. That is an epic disgrace beyond belief.

The Republicans are the biggest joke in politics, maybe ever. Fox news that all the trash mothafuckers claim is so accurate, is proven to be fake news. This is another bullshit scam on a long long long long list of bullshit scams by the party of trash.

The Big Lie and now this, which is tied into the big lie. Basically everything a republican says is a lie and nothing they say is credible at all, and its a disgrace.
Democrats clearly are more credible than republicans, and this whole scandal shows why.

Here's the big problem, fox news, and its gullible non credible supporters like to make the claim that they are the truthful and accurate ones, while CNN is the "fake News".
BUT we come to find it is the complete opposite, Fix is 100% fake and admitted to reporting serious lies just for ratings. That is an epic disgrace beyond belief.

The Republicans are the biggest joke in politics, maybe ever. Fox news that all the trash mothafuckers claim is so accurate, is proven to be fake news. This is another bullshit scam on a long long long long list of bullshit scams by the party of trash.

The Big Lie and now this, which is tied into the big lie. Basically everything a republican says is a lie and nothing they say is credible at all, and its a disgrace.
Democrats clearly are more credible than republicans, and this whole scandal shows why.
Here’s the problem, I don’t watch either network and I don’t listen to partisan whack jobs like yourself, you are void of reason.

The rubes have no more excuses. They have all the evidence they need now.

They have been played for fools and they refuse to admit it.
Refuse?

They are incapable of admitting they've been played the last 20+ years.
For them, this is not about truth or lies
For them, this is an existential crisis.

Their entire world is built around FOX and their counterparts reinforcing their delusions about the world in which they live.

Imagine their lives if
Trump is not a victim of a witch hunt
The 2020 election was not stolen
The GOP is actually trying to destroy Medicare and social security
That LBGTQ+ people are not rampaging through schools molesting every child in sight

They must be terrified of their future.

For them, this is not about truth or lies
For them, this is an existential crisis.
Their entire world is built around FOX and their counterparts reinforcing their delusions about the world in which they live.
:clap:

This is a key point. This whole phenomenon is about far more than politics for them. Somehow this has soaked into their entire personal lives, it has become a component of who they are. They sleep on the pillows, they wear the clothes, they put flags on their pickups, they go to the rallies, it's in their churches, they speak the language, they only consume that media. They'll separate from FAMILY over this.

So this won't/can't be a "well shit, I was fooled, oh well, fuck that" moment. This is about THEM.

I thought Murdoch under deposition claiming Fox was not Red or Blue, but they were Green....(the color of money) was funny and telling...

Murdoch's testimony threw his commenters, under the bus and is claiming it was the hosts and NOT FOX that did all the promoting of lies.

This is a key point. This whole phenomenon is about far more than politics for them. Somehow this has soaked into their entire personal lives, it has become a component of who they are. They sleep on the pillows, they wear the clothes, they put flags on their pickups, they go to the rallies, it's in their churches, they speak the language, they only consume that media. They'll separate from FAMILY over this.

So this won't/can't be a "well shit, I was fooled, oh well, fuck that" moment. This is about THEM.
100%

They are rooting for the stock market to drop, just out of spite to Biden.
They cry like bitches when it goes up

Their lives are dominated by Trump and the GOP. They have been totally brainwashed and manipulated by GOP messaging.

Every aspect of their lives revolves around bending over for the GOP

Name a network that isn’t about the green.
Everything you say is based around spinning everything to defend your conservative views, this is just another example. Fox News has comitted one of the biggest scandals in journalist history right here. No other network openly reports fake fabricated lies the way Fox does, you don't seem to accept this, because it is too harsh for you to accept.

Obviously they all care about money, but CNN and MSNBC also care about accuracy and journalistic integrity. They would never knowingly report fake news just to make money, and they never have. They report the facts, you just don't like those facts so you try and call them fake news when they aren't.

This has exposed Conservatives for the frauds that you are. Fox is 100% fake news and much worse than CNN and MSNBC, you can't admit or accept this because it doesn't fit into your biased sheep narrative.

Conservatives have a major credibility problem, everything you say is a lie and you lie substantially more than the dems, you are just a partisan hack so you can't admit this, even though this lawsuit has exposed the truth.

Everything you say is based around spinning everything to defend your conservative views, this is just another example. Fox News has comitted one of the biggest scandals in journalist history right here. No other network openly reports fake fabricated lies the way Fox does, you don't seem to accept this, because it is too harsh for you to accept.

Obviously they all care about money, but CNN and MSNBC also care about accuracy and journalistic integrity. They would never knowingly report fake news just to make money, and they never have. They report the facts, you just don't like those facts so you try and call them fake news when they aren't.

This has exposed Conservatives for the frauds that you are. Fox is 100% fake news and much worse than CNN and MSNBC, you can't admit or accept this because it doesn't fit into your biased sheep narrative.

Conservatives have a major credibility problem, everything you say is a lie and you lie substantially more than the dems, you are just a partisan hack so you can't admit this, even though this lawsuit has exposed the truth.
You cant name one so you spin. Thanks, I don’t watch Fox, never believed any election has been stolen, Democrats believe 2000 was stolen, Republicans believe 2016 was stolen. I read numerous news sources not far right or left because it fits my agenda, can you say the same? MSNBC isn’t about integrity, give me a break, Maddox has been caught lying, they are a joke. CNN is the network I watch but I also do research because as I stated before, I find the slant at MSNBC and Fox to far out there for my taste.

You cant name one so you spin. Thanks, I don’t watch Fox, never believed any election has been stolen, Democrats believe 2000 was stolen, Republicans believe 2016 was stolen. I read numerous news sources not far right or left because it fits my agenda, can you say the same? MSNBC isn’t about integrity, give me a break, Maddox has been caught lying, they are a joke. CNN is the network I watch but I also do research because as I stated before, I find the slant at MSNBC and Fox to far out there for my taste.
Do not compare what Fox has done to anything that MSNBC or CNN have done. There is no comparison. Fox has knowingly reported lies and fake news because they were afraid of losing viewers. No other network does that.
But what makes it worse is that Fox then tries to act like they are accurate.
The big problem with you republicans is that you think you can just proclaim anything, any lie or fabrication, and that makes it true. Just say it and you people will repeat and believe it, and you do.

Republicans and conservatives have a bad credibility problem and are significantly less credible than anything democrat.

Do not compare what Fox has done to anything that MSNBC or CNN have done. There is no comparison. Fox has knowingly reported lies and fake news because they were afraid of losing viewers. No other network does that.
But what makes it worse is that Fox then tries to act like they are accurate.
The big problem with you republicans is that you think you can just proclaim anything, any lie or fabrication, and that makes it true. Just say it and you people will repeat and believe it, and you do.

Republicans and conservatives have a bad credibility problem and are significantly less credible than anything democrat.
NEWSMAX and OAN have dropped the Dominion lies too, but I bet all the watchers and listeners still believe it. The damage is done.

It is a phenomena i refer to as
When Ideology Becomes Theology

NEWSMAX and OAN have dropped the Dominion lies too, but I bet all the watchers and listeners still believe it. The damage is done.
Republicans are the joke of the world, and they don't even realize it.

All they do is lie, then repeat those lies, then they believe those lies.
If a republican hears a fact or truth they do not like, they just call it fake, and then ignore it.

The Republicans and conservatives have a major major credibility problem, much worse than anything democrat and this Fox News scandal, OAN/Newsmax bull shit, and the Big Lie itself prove this beyond all doubt.

Forum List

Back