Fox News Has A Strict COVID-19 Policy That Includes The Kind Of Vaccine Passport tucker carlson, laura ingraham And Other Right-Wing Hosts Have Railed

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is the height of hypocrisy.

While their employees spew lies about vaccinations, masks and social distancing, Fox News is requiring their employees to report their vaccination status and are requiring masks for those around several people.

This so called news station has been doing all they can to stop vaccinations and fuel the division about common sense measures to combat the virus.

This is disgusting.

WOW! FOX moves from assailing vaccination requirements to requiring employees to reveal status. What is the world coming to?

WOW! FOX moves from assailing vaccination requirements to requiring employees to reveal status. What is the world coming to?

What do you mean "coming to"???? We are already THERE!!!!!

Bidens United States of China.jpg

But, but, but Muh Rights, Ada, HIPAA they can't do this.

Unfortunately hypocrisy is a ho-hum word these days. It seems that the Fox pundits and their audience don't really care anymore. Hypocrisy also abounds unabashedly in Congress.

Yet they allow their employees to go in front of cameras to lie to people about the vaccine, masks and social distancing.

Yet they allow their employees to go in front of cameras to lie to people about the vaccine, masks and social distancing.
Hypocrisy should be listed as an objective on the repub party platform...oh wait....they don't have objectives....Just one overall goal.

repub party Goal:
1A: Worship Donald J trump with all our mind, soul, and body.

Supposedly 10% of Fox employees are unvaccinated, and they have to test daily. Talk about uncomfortable.

I bet all the well-known personalities are vaccinated, just like the Republicans in Congress.

It's treason, because they spread disinformation in order to destabilize the U.S. However, I think the U.S. Government should do the most American thing possible and sue the hell out of them.

While their employees spew lies about vaccinations, masks and social distancing, Fox News is requiring their employees to report their vaccination status and are requiring masks for those around several people.

This so called news station has been doing all they can to stop vaccinations and fuel the division about common sense measures to combat the virus.

This is disgusting.

So they have good reason to oppose these mandates. I see no hypocrisy

I bet all the well-known personalities are vaccinated, just like the Republicans in Congress
Why is CHOICE a concept you cannot understand, except when it comes to killing "unwanted" babies?

And why do you hide in the shadows from my poll, pretending tards are a minority on this forum?

Supposedly 10% of Fox employees are unvaccinated, and they have to test daily. Talk about uncomfortable.

I bet all the well-known personalities are vaccinated, just like the Republicans in Congress.

It's treason, because they spread disinformation in order to destabilize the U.S. However, I think the U.S. Government should do the most American thing possible and sue the hell out of them.

Yes while the people at fox so called news spew lies about the vaccine to convince people not to get it, those very same people already are vaccinated.

I think that there should be consequences for such lies that cause so much damage to our nation and kills so many people.

• Love
Reactions: xyz

This is disgusting.

Why do you think we hate Faux News?
It’s just controlled opposition.

Forum List

Back