Fox News Has A Strict COVID-19 Policy That Includes The Kind Of Vaccine Passport tucker carlson, laura ingraham And Other Right-Wing Hosts Have Railed

Conservatives are infamous for their hypocrisy.
Really? Many of us tout the benefits of vaccination while making it clear we more vigorously tout the right of the individual to decide about getting it. Does that anti-commie sentiment hurt your feelings??

Actually, and I know this is a word you commies don't understand, Fox promotes choice.
You don't think they're Nazis because they force their workers to get vaccinated or get tested daily? Or would being Nazis be a good thing according to you?

You don't think they're Nazis because they force their workers to get vaccinated or get tested daily? Or would being Nazis be a good thing according to you?
Pretty easy to understand....forcing someone to get a vaccine they don't personally choose to get is wrong, or Nazi like if you want. Should I write it in German for you??

Pretty easy to understand....forcing someone to get a vaccine they don't personally choose to get is wrong, or Nazi like if you want. Should I write it in German for you??
Glaubst du, dass Fox News Nazi ist?

The far right and groups like the Proud Boys see the Nazis as their heroes.

Forum List

Back