Fox News Guest Sounds Alarm on ‘Environmental Disaster’ — Of Migrants Littering at Southern Border

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
God knows how much disease Biden is bringing into the country.

A Fox News guest is troubled about the “environmental impact” of migrants leaving trash at the southern border.

“The mess you have seen in some videos from the border… miles of trash, clothing, personal belongings, plastic bottles — left behind by migrants lining the border,” said Host Sandra Smith on America Reports. “Experts are now raising concern about the environmental impact this is going to have on those federal lands, a lot of it precious wildlife areas in the United States.”

I recommend you panic now. Fox really needs something to grab on to here.

1683937208434.png

Leftard Democrats don't really care about the environment, that was all an act. See how fast they were willing to compromise their own principles for the sake of throwing the borders wide open? And remember how they shrieked and howled because everyone wasn't wearing masks or weren't triple-vaxxed? You won't hear a single one of them express any trepidation about millions of unvaccinated and untested illegals coming across the border.

You'll never find a bigger bunch of two-faced disingenuous pricks than the good old American Democrats.

Leftard Democrats don't really care about the environment, that was all an act. See how fast they were willing to compromise their own principles for the sake of throwing the borders wide open? And remember how they shrieked and howled because everyone wasn't wearing masks or weren't triple-vaxxed? You won't hear a single one of them express any trepidation about millions of unvaccinated and untested illegals coming across the border.

You'll never find a bigger bunch of two-faced disingenuous pricks than the good old American Democrats.

They only care about something when they want to use it to push an agenda.

Like they praise and love women when talking about abortions. But they ignore women when they talk about trannies.

Democrats treat Americans like a Chinese buffet. They take what they want, ignore the rest, and when they are finished they scrape what's still on their plate in the trash.

You are typical of the successful, Liberal NIMBY class. Who gives a shit if the country is self-destructing as long as I got mine. Right, Jack?
No. I am the person who sees divisive, partisan, lemming swallowing swill..and calls you out on your "outrage".

See, the thing is, people like you aren't interested in actually solving problems in this country. You like being angry. You like having an enemy.
You find solace in simplistic emotions and solutions. They give you comfort. They give your life meaning and purpose.

But ultimately, they solve nothing. All they do..is perpetuate.

No. I am the person who sees divisive, partisan, lemming swallowing swill..and calls you out on your "outrage".

See, the thing is, people like you aren't interested in actually solving problems in this country. You like being angry. You like having an enemy.
You find solace in simplistic emotions and solutions. They give you comfort. They give your life meaning and purpose.

But ultimately, they solve nothing. All they do..is perpetuate.

Joe Biden invited this invasion, and he's the one with the power to finish the wall, and implement more border security meqasures. But no, he won't, and in fact he's the one who has caused this catastrophe!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

biden bans a toxic pesticide. Trump kept it on the market.
biden brings back clean water rule that Trump gutted.
it goes on & on, tons more where that came from.

and for vaccines, most redcaps are unvaccinated.

Joe Biden invited this invasion, and he's the one with the power to finish the wall, and implement more border security meqasures. But no, he won't, and in fact he's the one who has caused this catastrophe!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.
Except that's not what's happened. Is it..if you're being intellectually honest.

Except that's not what's happened. Is it..if you're being intellectually honest.

Look, I know ALL lawmakers are guilty of allowing the immigration situation in this country to get to this point.
What I'm saying now, is thanks to Biden rolling out the red carpet by announcing to the third-world that if he became president, they should immediately head to the border, that we are now seeing #'s flooding in that this country has never experienced before.

"Unfortunately, I don't see it getting any better. I can't believe the American people are just sitting by watching this unfold. I've never been more disgusted in the direction of our country, almost to the point of homelessness," said Sewell, speaking from outside on his property near Uvalde."

Border residents express 'hopelessness' as migrants pour into Texas: 'Things are really going to go bad'​

Forum List

Back