Fox News - Fair & Balanced

fox_news_logo.jpg

Fox Wins Shutdown Coverage, CNN Drops to Third

10.17.2013 |Rebecca Hartmann

Once again, Fox News scored big during a major news cycle, averaging almost 1.9 million primetime viewers during the government shutdown. MSNBC managed less than half the number (803,000), and CNN just over a quarter (508,000).

Fox Wins Shutdown Coverage, CNN Drops to Third | Truth Revolt

"Money for Nothing"
Dire Straits

Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
You play the analyst on Fox TV
That ain't ' workin' that's the way you do it
Corporations ain't people
And money ain't speech

Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a diamond for your little finger
Maybe get stupid donors under your thumb

We gotta shake hands and knock on doors
50 state strategy
We gotta register new voters
We gotta get them picture ID's

See the smart ass with the comb over and the makeup
Yeah buddy that's his own hair
That little smart ass got his own jet airplane
That little smart ass he's a billionaire

50 state strategy
We gotta get them picture ID's

I shoulda learned to play the con
I shoulda learned to play them marks
Look at that mama, she got it stickin' in the camera
Man we could have some fun
And he's up there, what's that?
Obamacare and free stuff?
Bangin' on Benghazi like a set of bongos
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
And money ain't speech

50 state strategy
We gotta get them picture ID's,
Lord

Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
You play the analyst on Fox TV
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
And money ain't speech
And money ain't speech

JudgeJeanine.jpg

Judge Jeanine Pirro Tears Obama Apart Over Syria

By Brian Carey on September 8, 2013

“Now let me see if I understand this,” Pirro continued, “We’re looking to bomb Syria because of an alleged chemical attack, risking a potential face-off with Iran and Russia in a move that will ultimately benefit who? Al-Qaeda?”

Here, Pirro is echoing the sentiments of Sen. Rand Paul. He has also warned that getting involved in Syria will ultimately aid al-Qaeda.

“Mr. President,” Pirro said, “Why for two years did the United States of America and the world stand silent as the civil war unfolded in Syria?” She went on to point out that only 1,400 of the more than 100,000 dead in the Syrian conflict are a result of chemical weapons.

“Mr. President,” she asked, “Why is killing one way more heinous and worthy of our response than another?”

That’s a good question.

Have a look at the video below.

Judge Jeanine Pirro Tears Obama Apart Over Syria - Downtrend.com

Yes, it was beautiful, perhaps Judge Pirro's best.

FJO, the idea of this thread is to post something that backs the OP that Fox News is "fair & balanced". Your post shows someone from Fox News bashing Obama and the linked site lists other videos where Pirro bashes Obama.
Your post approach tends to show Fox News as not being "fair & balanced". Just a little heads up.:D

JudgeJeanine.jpg

Judge Jeanine Pirro Tears Obama Apart Over Syria

By Brian Carey on September 8, 2013

“Now let me see if I understand this,” Pirro continued, “We’re looking to bomb Syria because of an alleged chemical attack, risking a potential face-off with Iran and Russia in a move that will ultimately benefit who? Al-Qaeda?”

Here, Pirro is echoing the sentiments of Sen. Rand Paul. He has also warned that getting involved in Syria will ultimately aid al-Qaeda.

“Mr. President,” Pirro said, “Why for two years did the United States of America and the world stand silent as the civil war unfolded in Syria?” She went on to point out that only 1,400 of the more than 100,000 dead in the Syrian conflict are a result of chemical weapons.

“Mr. President,” she asked, “Why is killing one way more heinous and worthy of our response than another?”

That’s a good question.

Have a look at the video below.

Judge Jeanine Pirro Tears Obama Apart Over Syria - Downtrend.com

FJO, the idea of this thread is to post something that backs the OP that Fox News is "fair & balanced". Your post shows someone from Fox News bashing Obama and the linked site lists other videos where Pirro bashes Obama.
Your post approach tends to show Fox News as not being "fair & balanced". Just a little heads up.:D

When it comes to "fair and balanced", I have been keeping a score card on how "balanced" the critics of FOXNEWS (you know, the Obama-worshippers on MSNBC are) and found that of all the prime time opinion shows about 40% of guests on FNC are liberals/Democrats, on MSNBC there are hardly EVER a conservative/Republican guest who does not sing in the liberal choir conducted by Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews, Martin Bashir, Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow and Ed Shultz.

Moreover, the tone of commentary on MSNBC is that of denigration, hatred, racism, ridicule and total and complete lies, on FNC one can hear and see BALANCE with guests whose views may not be the most pleasant to the hosts, but the hosts are respectful enough to give opposing views a platform, unlike on MSNBC.

In all fairness, I would like to see another permanent liberal co-host on "The Five".

When it comes to "fair and balanced", I have been keeping a score card on how "balanced" the critics of FOXNEWS (you know, the Obama-worshippers on MSNBC are) and found that of all the prime time opinion shows about 40% of guests on FNC are liberals/Democrats, on MSNBC there are hardly EVER a conservative/Republican guest who does not sing in the liberal choir conducted by Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews, Martin Bashir, Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow and Ed Shultz.

Moreover, the tone of commentary on MSNBC is that of denigration, hatred, racism, ridicule and total and complete lies, on FNC one can hear and see BALANCE with guests whose views may not be the most pleasant to the hosts, but the hosts are respectful enough to give opposing views a platform, unlike on MSNBC.

In all fairness, I would like to see another permanent liberal co-host on "The Five".

One that's a little smarter than Bob Beckel who I like to heckle...:D

If there was any doubt that the FOXNEWS was simply just the public arm of the GOP, then that's been shattered to pieces with this vitriolic ad.

Way to good FOX, that was so truthy....NOT!!! :lol:

And MSNBC is not the extension of the Obama campaign... :confused:

You know you've beat a RWer to death when their only response is to change the subject.

scoff.gif

I ask again, for the umpteenth time on this board...please list all the "straight news" programs that are on the FOXNEWS channel.

Thanks in advance.

Special Report; Shepherd Smith...Fox and Friends was out of Line. Hannity is always Right Winged.

While none of our major cable news channels are fair and balanced, it's off-setting to hear FOX claim it is what it isn't. It's biased, just like all of 'em.

Watch MSNBC for a few minutes at random.

Then let's talk about "fair and balanced".

Of course after you wipe the vomit off your shirt.

MSNBC is very biased, too. MSNBC has Rachel Maddow. FOX has Sean Hannity.

FNC Contributor: Benghazi Was Ambassador Stevens's Fault

"Let's keep in mind ambassador Stevens was the one that wanted to go to Benghazi"

10.29.2013 |Jeff Dunetz |

Video:

The Monday edition of Fox New's America's News Room featured host Martha MacCallum, liberal radio host Leslie Marshall, and Teaparty.net's Scottie Nell Hughes discussing the 60 Minutes report about the 2012 terrorist attack on the US mission in Benghazi. The host tried to steer the discussion to what, if any, new revelations came out of the 60 Minutes exclusive. But Ms Marshall attempted to deflect blame for the the attack away from the President and Hillary Clinton, first by pointing out that people died at embassies during the Bush administration also, then by placing blame on Ambassador Stevens himelf.

After a clip from Sunday evening's 60 Minutes report Host Martha MacCallum led things off:

“There's nothing that surprising here. We know the British ambassador, the embassy was attacked, and they pulled out. There were reports according to this gentleman Andy Wood who just heard from, that there were al Qaeda flags flying in the area. Scottie the idea that this is something truly new is questionable and it corroborates a lot of what we have been hearing all along.

Scottie Nell Hughes:

“Leslie, this time to start admitting the truth. This administration and the Secretary of State completely screwed up when it came to Benghazi. Not only did they screw up, they purposely tried to cover it up the next day by going on and blaming it on a YouTube video and they’re hoping that the truth does not continue to come out. And thanks to great journalism, we're hearing more about the truth of Benghazi from the nightly news rather than the hearings from a few months ago. Which is not fair to the people, it’s not fair to these four dead Americans that were literally killed without anybody wanting to help them despite their cries for help.

Martha MacCallum:

“Yeah, they had made repeated cries for help, for increased security, those were turned down Leslie. I guess with all of this and the reason we are talking to you two about this because it is going to be politically relevant and it may be politically relevant for Hillary Clinton down the road, who we also remember shook her hands in the air and said what difference does it make whether it was just a bunch of crazy individuals that overran or something that was planned and plotted. I am paraphrasing a bit of what she said there, but you all remember.

Leslie Marshall:

“That is great paraphrasing in taking one sentence a bit out of context.

Martha MacCallum:

“Is it? Is it?

Leslie Marshall:

“When we look at who did this, are there al Qaeda fractions in Libya? Yes, there are, in every Muslim and perhaps every country in the world. The information we I have thus far is this is not just al Qaeda. There are still questions and discrepancies as to whether this was an opportunistic or well executed attack, and I do think whether it was well executed or opportunistic attack, we need to look at the reality. The reality is during the Bush administration 22 embassy workers killed, seven attacks on U.S. Embassies. This is not about who was president left or right. When I lived in Pakistan and was adopting my son at the embassy in Islamabad, I was terrified, but not because George Bush was president, I certainly wouldn’t have blamed him because the matter how much security we have, things like this can happen. Let's keep in mind ambassador Stevens was the one that wanted to go to Benghazi, Ambassador Stevens was the one who wanted to branch out from Tripoli to Benghazi.

FNC Contributor: Benghazi Was Ambassador Stevens's Fault | Truth Revolt

)sigh(

aaagain

http://www.usmessageboard.com/scien...g-agw-doomsday-predictions-are-incorrect.html

2008 UCLA research on FOX - Yahoo! Search Results

read it and weep

FOX is the only balanced network out there. Everything else is nothing more than a dnc propaganda machine.
Anyone arguing against climate change, would also argue that gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

That's how stupid your argument is.

There are all kinds of evidence for climate change.

The Earth has gone from Ice Age to Tropics and back and then back again, with or without human interference.

Show evidence of gravity changing as climate has changed and then I will give your argument credit without calling it stupid.

The Earth has gone from Ice Age to Tropics and back and then back again, with or without human interference.

Show evidence of gravity changing as climate has changed and then I will give your argument credit without calling it stupid.
There is a mountain of evidence indicating climate change.

95% of scientists all agree there is climate change.

To argue against all that, is like saying gravity plays no roll in plane crashes.

This is not a debatable issue! And anyone who say's it is, is just a shill, for the fossil fuel industry.

FOX is completely and unmitigated Saudi/Aussie propaganda and a wing of the GOP.

They don't even pretend to be anything else.

There is a mountain of evidence indicating climate change.

95% of scientists all agree there is climate change.

To argue against all that, is like saying gravity plays no roll in plane crashes.

This is not a debatable issue! And anyone who say's it is, is just a shill, for the fossil fuel industry.

Since there ALWAYS was climate change, long before humans burned coal, had air conditioners, drove cars and trucks and SUV's, sprayed their hair with some goo that is allegedly will kill the ozone layer, long before humans were responsible for the extinction of such indispensable and utterly important creatures as the dodo bird, passenger pigeon, or the dinosaurs, there was climate change.

Very much like there is climate change on pretty much all the planets of the Solar System.

Those who preach about climate change and blame it on humans, rather than good old SOL, (SUN for those who pretend to know everything) and its spots and nuclear outbursts, only display their envy that there are people who use the resources of Earth to enhance their comfort, rather than succumb to the politically correct ideology that nature is good, humans are bad, as though humans were not part of nature.

Well perhaps they are right, because liberals are neither natural, nor human.

After the non-stop criticism of Bush's presidency for eight years the liberal media has suddenly become ultra sensitive about criticism of the Obama administration. What a bunch of ignorant hypocrites.

)sigh(

aaagain

http://www.usmessageboard.com/scien...g-agw-doomsday-predictions-are-incorrect.html

2008 UCLA research on FOX - Yahoo! Search Results

read it and weep

FOX is the only balanced network out there. Everything else is nothing more than a dnc propaganda machine.
Anyone arguing against climate change, would also argue that gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

That's how stupid your argument is.

I believe that argument stated with "man-made" global warming.

The bleeding hearts were losing that battle because mother nature proved not to oblige so now it's been changed to "climate change" which no one that I know of or have heard of is arguing that climate doesn't change.

Since you concede that climate has been changing without human interference then you should concede that man-made global warming is a scam.

According to reports the Hussein administration illegally hacked into Google and Yahoo accounts and the liberal media is worried about a four minute round table discussion on Fox? The world is upside down in the liberal mind.

If there was any doubt that the FOXNEWS was simply just the public arm of the GOP, then that's been shattered to pieces with this vitriolic ad.

Way to good FOX, that was so truthy....NOT!!! :lol:

Has anyone here ever seen tho opinion shows on MSNBC?

Andrea Mitchell. Alex Wagner. Dylan Rattigan. Martin Bashir. Al Sharpton. Chris Matthews. Ed Schultz. Lawrence O'Donnell. Rachel Maddow. Savannah Guthrie.

None stop, virulent, vitriolic, hateful, factless, lying tirade following the MSNBC attempted equivalent to "FOX and Friends", the first Republican bashing show of the day, hosted by a dumb Polack and a RINO, and not a single conservative voice since they fired the only rational voice, Pat Buchanan.

Talking about the public arm of a political party! FOX is the lone soldier on one side, while MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, WAPO, NYT and similar sewer-dwelling Obama-lovers bring out and fire their anti-Republican weapons of racist garbage hour after hour, day after day.

MSNBC only stops on weekends, airing shows about the future residences of their favorite Democrats.

I watch Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, and Lawrence O'Donnell every night and yes they are using salunski rule # 5 very well...

MadCow takes to long to get to the point, her and o'donnell come across as if they are talking to kids...lol

I use rules 5 & 6...:lol:

Really? You watch Chris Matthews and Ed Schultz every night? Hate to tell you, but those 2 have not been on television for quite a while. Caught you in a lie.

MSNBC is ten times worse than Fox News when it comes to spinning news.

MSNBC is full of hateful, idiotic, brainwashed hosts, like Chris Hayes, who have no filter.

O'Reilly, Hannity, and van Susteren would wipe the floor with the MSNBC wackos in a debate or conversation

CNN runs neck and neck with MSNBC especially when Fredo and Le Moan are on....

Forum List

Back