Fox News Employees Ordered Not To Discuss Gun Control On Air

2126107166_prince_al_waleed_rupert_murdoch_2011_xlarge.jpeg

The prince has boasted before he could control what Fox news says. After all, he is one of the owners. His percentage keeps Rupert from a hostile takeover. That gives him lots of power and he is not a friend of the United States. His station does work well with the right wing.

I'll wait for a legit news report... and that sreport will use more than just the anonymous "According to sources" bullshit

Stinks of hyper-partisan wishful thinking more than anything else

Apparently you haven't read any of Murdoch's tweets...

murdoch_tweets.gif

Someone forgot to inform the co-hosts on The Five...no doubt it will be cancelled tomorrow.

Typical far left bullshit. The hate for FoxNews is amazing, no lie is too low, no deception too ridiculous, no libelous slander is too outragious.

According to sources, David Clark, the executive producer in charge of Fox’s weekend coverage, gave producers instructions not to talk about gun-control policy on air. "This network is not going there,” Clark wrote one producer on Saturday night, according to a source with knowledge of the exchange. The directive created a rift inside the network. According to a source, one political panelist e-mailed Clark that Bloomberg was booked on Meet the Press to talk about gun control. Clark responded, “We haven't buried the children yet, we're not discussing it.” During the weekend, one frustrated producer went around Clark to lobby Michael Clemente, Fox’s executive vice-president for news editorial, but Clemente upheld the mandate. “We were expressly forbidden from discussing gun control,” the source said. Clark's edict wasn't universal: On Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace talked with Democratic Senators Joe Lieberman and Dick Durbin about gun control, and later in the program, panelists Bill Kristol and Fortune editor Nina Easton weighed in on the issue.

More: Murdoch Wants New Gun Laws; Fox News Not So Much -- Daily Intelligencer

I'll wait for a legit news report... and that sreport will use more than just the anonymous "According to sources" bullshit

Like FOX using, "some people say?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYA9ufivbDw]Outfoxed: Fox News technique: "some people say" - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

Good for foxnews it is morbid and obscene the people trying to make political hay from a tragedy just like we see on this board.

Yawn. From the above link:

' On Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace talked with Democratic Senators Joe Lieberman and Dick Durbin about gun control, and later in the program, panelists Bill Kristol and Fortune editor Nina Easton weighed in on the issue. '

well we don't have to worry, PMSnbc is taking up the slack..they are calling for the confiscation of ALL GUNS..

Apparently you haven't read any of Murdoch's tweets...

murdoch_tweets.gif

1) I don't follow Murdoch or Fox
2) Murdoch should know that AUTOMATIC WEAPONS ARE ALREADY BANNED UNLESS YOU JUMP THRU HOOPS TO GET A VERY SPECIALIZED PERMIT...

Like FOX using, "some people say?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYA9ufivbDw]Outfoxed: Fox News technique: "some people say" - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

If I followed or watched Fox, I may be upset... but since I don't, not so much

Though it is funny watching you and others get so bent out of shape against Fox, when your chosen sources act as bad or worse

Typical far left bullshit. The hate for FoxNews is amazing, no lie is too low, no deception too ridiculous, no libelous slander is too outragious.

congrats on exposing what an idiot troll you are.The hate towards fox is justified since they dont know how to talk without lying or deceieving the american people and slandering people who tell the truth.what a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back