Fox News continues their rampant sexism

By promoting a woman to run their networks, making her the first female CEO in cable "news."

Sexists. All of them. Republicans hate women.

Fox News hires woman to be CEO for 1st time in network’s history

P.S. Fox News is garbage whether a man or a woman runs it.
Don't sweat it, Tuba. She's probably not a real woman, she's culturally appropriating one to make history.

There you liberals go, putting down a woman, I thought y’all said conservatives shouldn’t do that, more hypocrisy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By promoting a woman to run their networks, making her the first female CEO in cable "news."

Don't sweat it, Tuba. She's probably not a real woman, she's culturally appropriating one to make history.

There you liberals go, putting down a woman, I thought y’all said conservatives shouldn’t do that, more hypocrisy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What are you talking about?

I love how Fox News enrages the dumb liberal crackpots.
The Left Wingers live in a cult bubble they can't stand mainstream people's point of view.

I am curious what the lefties think on this one, honestly. Is Fox doing this for PR? Do they really hate women? Does Fox think women are only good for looking hot and thus are willing to damage their network with inferior leadership for the PR bump (in their estimation)? Or, is it possible that they aren't really sexist and they hired the best person for the job (in their estimation) regardless of their sex?

Fox News continues their rampant sexism

I don't watch or even get Fox anymore and admit it is not as good as it once might have been, but let me get this straight-- -- -- Fox pioneers first ever woman CEO in cable news history and rather than celebrate it as a triumph for women, you come here to BITCH ABOUT IT and claim they are practicing sexism and hate women? Do you even have a brain? Sexism is all of the beautiful, bodacious, big breasted beauties found all over their network! Ironically, as man after man has been fired on specious grounds to be replaced by a big-titted bubble brain after another, I saw the channel going steadily down hill.

I am curious what the lefties think on this one, honestly. Is Fox doing this for PR? Do they really hate women? Does Fox think women are only good for looking hot and thus are willing to damage their network with inferior leadership for the PR bump (in their estimation)? Or, is it possible that they aren't really sexist and they hired the best person for the job (in their estimation) regardless of their sex?
Who is calling them sexist? Half their anchors are women

I have noticed that Fox News has many more female hosts, and contributors than male, and now a female CEO.

We’ll be seeing more women in important positions because of Trump. He has already shown they’re more capable than some men.

Forum List

Back