FOX NEWS: #blacklivesmatter is 'Murder' movement....

I doubt the killer voted...but that is just a guess...
So...to say black lives matter is bad now. Ok.

Fuck you, you demented fucking ignorant asshole. ALL lives matter you mother fucker.

If it were up to me, I would say ALL lives matter except for anyone that thinks like you.

Not kidding either. Not fucking kidding.
You seem very angry. That cannot be good for you. Hmmmmm....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

This thread is not going the way scatfag intended.
Actually, it's going exactly as I thought it would, with crazy-assed Righties weepin and a wailing, and sane people laughing at them. Poor NLT.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

UM NO; the other poster is correct; you're making a fool of yourself as you always do. there is no denying Progressive racial pandering has cost lives

File under: GREAT MINORITY OUTREACH!!!

This just happened on FOX NEWS & FRIENDS:

View attachment 48833

Video here.

Nothing like ratcheting it up, eh??

When cop's lives are taken, law enforcement really get their panties in a wad, but when cops kill for the hell of it (like the fellow in NC), they circle the wagons and try to make it look like the cops were just doing their job. Sometimes they can't cover it up....like when a video goes viral on Youtube....but who knows how many rotten cops we have that kill for no reason and get away with it. I support law enforcement, but if they are going to pull shit, then they'll reap the consequences.

Cops are getting, what they give...

good one leftard; how dare that cop just stand there filling up his car with gas??!! who does he think he is???!!!
Because of a (very) few bad cops, then all cops are at fault. That's just the way the liberal mind works. But we better never talk about ALL muslims being bad, that would set up of shit storm of whining from the lefties!

No, it really is not the way they think. The democrats know how imperative it is to divide the races in order to push their victimology strategy for political expediency.

If you will notice, that is all they do. That is all they are about. It has worked so well over the last 50 years and they have such help from Hollywood and the rest of the entertainment industry, they will never let it go.

In fact, it has only become worse every time blacks (especially that minority) get anything. From united negro college funds, to the NAACP, to blackpeoplemeet.com, to Jackie Robinson day, on and on and on, culminating into a black president.

Do they ever just stop with the victim bullshit? No it has only gotten worse, with these fucking unappreciative animals being offended by someone who says ALL lives matter. To the point where politicians have to apologize for saying ALL lives matter.

No, they are fucking animals (and you know which animal I am referring to also) who have never had it better. Not any time on any continent than they have it right now right here.

Yet, the divisions have never been worse. They all act as though they themselves were slaves. Not one of them would have any clue what it is to be a slave. Oh, but that is what is still pushed.

All for political gain.

Liberals like the OP are not worth a bag of shit, since it is because of losers like him that this is perpetuated. People like the OP deserve to get their faces broken in.

The only ones dividing the races are the extremist conservatives and their idiot leaders. And suggesting that someone's face get broken in puts you in the thug category, and in no position to be calling out others for doing wrong. You are someone that the police/FBI/CIA needs to keep a close watch on....you may be the next person walking into a theater, or a television interview with all that angst and explode right on the scene!:eek:

Cops are getting, what they give...

good one leftard; how dare that cop just stand there filling up his car with gas??!! who does he think he is???!!!
Because of a (very) few bad cops, then all cops are at fault. That's just the way the liberal mind works. But we better never talk about ALL muslims being bad, that would set up of shit storm of whining from the lefties!

No, it really is not the way they think. The democrats know how imperative it is to divide the races in order to push their victimology strategy for political expediency.

If you will notice, that is all they do. That is all they are about. It has worked so well over the last 50 years and they have such help from Hollywood and the rest of the entertainment industry, they will never let it go.

In fact, it has only become worse every time blacks (especially that minority) get anything. From united negro college funds, to the NAACP, to blackpeoplemeet.com, to Jackie Robinson day, on and on and on, culminating into a black president.

Do they ever just stop with the victim bullshit? No it has only gotten worse, with these fucking unappreciative animals being offended by someone who says ALL lives matter. To the point where politicians have to apologize for saying ALL lives matter.

No, they are fucking animals (and you know which animal I am referring to also) who have never had it better. Not any time on any continent than they have it right now right here.

Yet, the divisions have never been worse. They all act as though they themselves were slaves. Not one of them would have any clue what it is to be a slave. Oh, but that is what is still pushed.

All for political gain.

Liberals like the OP are not worth a bag of shit, since it is because of losers like him that this is perpetuated. People like the OP deserve to get their faces broken in.

The only ones dividing the races are the extremist conservatives and their idiot leaders. And suggesting that someone's face get broken in puts you in the thug category, and in no position to be calling out others for doing wrong. You are someone that the police/FBI/CIA needs to keep a close watch on....you may be the next person walking into a theater, or a television interview with all that angst and explode right on the scene!:eek:

Yepp.

"The only ones dividing the races are Conservatives and their idiot leaders". Really? Have you paid any attention to your prominent idiot Liberal leaders Obama, Holder and Sharpton over the last few years? They have done more to set back Race relations than the Black Panthers have in 50 years.

File under: GREAT MINORITY OUTREACH!!!

This just happened on FOX NEWS & FRIENDS:

View attachment 48833

Video here.

Nothing like ratcheting it up, eh??

When cop's lives are taken, law enforcement really get their panties in a wad, but when cops kill for the hell of it (like the fellow in NC), they circle the wagons and try to make it look like the cops were just doing their job. Sometimes they can't cover it up....like when a video goes viral on Youtube....but who knows how many rotten cops we have that kill for no reason and get away with it. I support law enforcement, but if they are going to pull shit, then they'll reap the consequences.

Nice to know you support dead cops. and I can tell you didn't grow up in the hood. "Blacks lives matter" is a leftist, extremist, anarchist, organization. Notice no violence in Charleston. Christians took control of the situation.. What great people they are,.. But you leftist slander Christians, as you elevate anarchists. You must be proud:slap:....Oh yeah ...."Tikkun olam"...."Tikun Olam".....What joke this guy "Statistikhengst" is

Forum List

Back