Fox Lies Again, Claims Obama Is Trying To Strip Voting Rights To The Troops

I don't care how many times you miserable LYING SCUMBAG LIBS bring up this laughable article from Media Matters.

I am going to KICK YOU MISERABLE LYING ASSES WITH THE TRUTH, and you will WISH Obama never thought to bring up this law suit!

Shut up you stupid bitch. If someone kicked your ass, it would set off a 10.0 earthquake on the richter scale from all the lard jiggling around.

The fail post LOL You are a putz.

Fox flat out lie the truth? :eusa_eh:

That doesn't even make sense! :eusa_eh:

I KNOW you are desperate to save face after losing so badly, but try to string together comprehensible sentences in your desperation.

Come on now, it's OK to admit that your propaganda masters were lying. Of course unless you are nothing but a radical right wing hack that doesn't care that Fox is flat out lying,..[/QUOTE

This is not from Fox and explains what is going down.

Military groups oppose Obama campaign lawsuit - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times

This from another source;

in Ohio, told Bloomberg News in July.

The Obama campaign is not requesting that the court limit the opportunities of military members to vote, but that might be the effect of their lawsuit if it succeeds. Secretary of State Jon Husted said that the old law did not create consistent early voting rights across the state, because most local jurisdictions decided to close for the weekend.

“I didn’t see a lawsuit occur when six counties had weekend voting and extended hours and 82 of them didn’t,” Husted told The Associated Press. “I’m sympathetic to the idea that we should have consistency, because that’s exactly what we’ve been doing on a number of fronts.”

Obama angers military groups with lawsuit against Ohio early voting law | WashingtonExaminer.com

I'm partisan?

You lib liars won't even come close to address, WHY THE EARLY VOTING WAS CHANGED.

It was changed because of rampant vote fraud in 2008. Where early voters were also voting absentee.

Then you won't address, how it is equal between military personel who could be stationed THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY as compared to someone LIVING IN THE STATE.

That's equal? THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!

You keep dancing around the issue and citing liberal mouthpieces for Obama!

Of COURSE these liberal mouth pieces are going to lie and claim it's about equality.

AS I SAID BEFORE, IF IT IS ABOUT EQUALITY, THEN WHY NOT SUE THE OTHER 31 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW!

Why wait until LESS THAN 100 DAYS BEFORE AN ELECTION TO FILE THIS SUIT, IN ONLY ONE STATE (the state he needs badbly to win)?

That's "equality?" That's why you libs keep dancing around the issue and claiming you won anyway.

Because you are lying to yourselves as to how others votes, ESPECIALLY IN OHIO are going to see this.

You don't think they will ask the same questions?????????

This thread is a big piece of fail.....Progressives like the OP are children with no fucking clue about what they talk about. They are the true Zombie apocalypse.

Explain to us teapartyterrorist, how is fox's flat out lie the truth in any way?

Fox flat out lie the truth? :eusa_eh:

That doesn't even make sense! :eusa_eh:

I KNOW you are desperate to save face after losing so badly, but try to string together comprehensible sentences in your desperation.

Come on now, it's OK to admit that your propaganda masters were lying. Of course unless you are nothing but a radical right wing hack that doesn't care that Fox is flat out lying,..

I'm lying?

Why won't you answer the question? If this is about equality, WHY ONLY SUE ONE STATE, AND NOT ALL 32 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW?????????

Why, when this law has been on the books a year does Obama wait until less than 100 days before an election to file this suit??????

And how can you idiots laughingly say there is EQUALITY, between someone stationed in Afghanistan and someone living in the state as far as opportunites to vote!

You won't address those questions because they expose the LIE of the Obama law suit.

And he's making it all about himself. ALL it's ever been about. He has to ensure he gets re-elected so he can finish the destruction on this Republic with his fellow progressives that call themselves Democrats.

Look at the T doing what he does best, down on his knees giving teapartyterrorist a nice suck job and ass rimming. What a good little bitch you are!

:whip::suck::suck:

Quit skirting the issue...but then I see you're afraid of the truth so I'll take this as your final answer. Deflect away asshole. You're just digging yourself in deeper. I will hope for a cave-in.

He's going to skirt the issue. He's going to lie, duck, dodge, and rely on Media Mouth pieces for Obama to lie for him.

It's pretty obvious.

So what does absentee ballot fraud have to do with early voting? I guess you can't find any case of in person voter fraud, so want to point to some shiny object to divert attention.

They effectively took away early voting on the last weekend before the election, plus Monday, although there's early voting BEFORE that, so TPS's argument is comically nonsensical.

No what's comic, is WHAT is equal between someone living in the state and someone stationed in Afghanistan as far as voting?????

There's equality there?

THAT is nonsensical!

It's pretty obvious that the Ohio legislature was trying to suppress the vote while at the same time exempting one group, the military, from the suppression,

for the also obvious reason that they assume the military is disproportionately Republican.

Yeah just ignore all those links I posted of voter fraud in Ohio due to the early voting.

Michelle Malkin » Voter fraud watch: They’re at it again

Even it what you said were true, and it's not, it's irrelevant to the case.

You cannot in our system violate the constitutional rights of an entire group of innocent people, by selectively taking away their rights,

just because you think some people in that group might be potential lawbreakers.

Even you should know that.

Selectively taking away their rights?

SHOW ME WHERE IN THE CONSTITTUION I HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE EARLY?????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

****UPDATE****

In true right wing fashion never to man up, continue to be pussy bitches and never admit to spreading a full blown lie, Fox issues their version of an apology, a "clarification"

http://mediamatters.org/embed/static/clips/2012/08/03/25774/fnc-specialreport-20120803-ohiopanel

Yeah, because Media Matters is soooooooooooooooooooo truthful!

And then he wonders why we are laughing at him!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Posting a video of a fox broadcast is not factual? Was it a fake broadcast? Don't like that you were put in your place again after all that trolling and now you're all butthurt?

All you are saying is Fox News didn't broadcast it according to YOUR OPINION OF THE LAW SUIT!

And it all boils down to this.

Does someone living in the state have the same opportunity to vote as someone stationed in Afghanistan.

Hell does someone LIVING IN THE COUNTRY have the same opportunity to vote as someone stationed in Afghanistan???????

This makes it clear what a JOKE is this law suit!

There is NOTHING equal about being in the military stationed on all over the world, as compared to someone living in the country, or in the state.

You libs keep avoiding this, because you know it puts the lie to your "equality" claim.

Okay, then let's look at the voter fraud argument. Let's use Foxnews as our source, since YOU believe Foxnews is unimpeachable:

GOP's fictional voter fraud charges aim to keep Democrats from voting

GOP's fictional voter fraud charges aim to keep Democrats from voting | Fox News

Bwaahahahaaa!

By Juan Williams??????????????? BWAHAHAHAA!

Oh nice try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lou Dobbs, along with Glenn Beck, are probably the only two CNN hosts who are not completely in the tank for Barack Obama. So it is interesting to see this report by Dobbs about early voting in Ohio which allows people to register to vote and cast an absentee ballot at the same time. This opens up a great opportunity for election fraud as this report demonstrates. A check on Google News shows absolutely no MSM coverage, other than this story by Dobbs, on the topic of potential vote fraud in Ohio due to the relaxed rules instituted by the highly partisan Democrat Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner, who changed the voting rules by directive (emphasis mine)

Read more: Lou Dobbs, Alone in MSM, Reports on Ohio Early Voting Abuse | NewsBusters.org

Possible Voter Fraud Investigated In Lawrence County, Ohio

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yLn9E0s4i0"]Uncovers Vote Fraud in Ohio - YouTube[/ame]

Obama supporters convicted of voter fraud in Ohio – an update

Absentee ballot vote fraud - Ballotpedia

Michelle Malkin » Voter fraud watch: They’re at it again

And where did I saw Fox was soooooooooooo unimpeachable????????? There are liberals that lie for the DNC on Fox. Juan Williams is a perfect example!

Oh so Foxnews is only reliable when it's parrotting the rightwing propaganda machine's opinions?

good one.

WHERE have I EVER said Fox News is MY big source for news?

ONLY YOU LIBS assume we all watch Fox News 24/7.

I hate to break it to you, but I RARELY WATCH TV NEWS.

It cracks me up that you idiot libs think Fox is so conservative, when by their own admission most of their staff and journalists ARE DEMOCRATS.

They only have a FEW bonafide conservatives on the Network, Sean Hannity being one of them.

You guys always act like O'Reilly is this eeeeeeeeeeevil conservative, but he is for getting rid of the SUV, gay's adopting children, and a host of liberal issues.

The laughable part is, it is YOU and your ilk that are obsessed with Fox News, not me!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Posting a video of a fox broadcast not factual? Was it a fabricated lie? Don't like that you were put in your place again after all that trolling?

Media Matters is a lying organization by George Soros.

Unless you can prove Obama never filed the law suit and 15 military organizations are siding with the State of Ohio, your claim of lying falls laughably flat.

Because that's all Fox Did, report the law suit, you moron!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Deflect, deflect, and deflect some more. Teapartyterrorist got pwned AGAIN and now she's all butthurt :lmao:

What an idiot you are, do you get enjoyment from spreading so much stupidity and people laughing at you? Apparently so

Oh we see who's deflecting Black Liar.

Every pioint I have brought up that buts the lie to this Obama suit you do your best to avoid.

You cannot in our system violate the constitutional rights of an entire group of innocent people, by selectively taking away their rights,

just because you think some people in that group might be potential lawbreakers.

Constitutional rights??????????

Show me where ANYONE has the Constitutional right to vote early and absentee at the same time?????????

Stop being stupid. Show me why a person in the military cannot commit the kind of fraud you're describing,

then show me how the law allows one set of voting rules for some Ohioans and one set for another.

Show me where the Constitution allows a state to arbitrarily give one group more days to vote than another,

without cause.

Someone stationed in Afghanistan can come in and vote early and also vote absentee? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are a certified idiot!

And also you show your contempt for our military, contending they would fight and die for our rights but then try to thwart them by vote stealing.

That is what Democrats do. Not our military.

Show me where ANYONE has the Constitutional right to vote early and absentee at the same time?????????

The Equal Protection clause. You can't expand the rights of one group and deprive another . We'lll see how this lawsuit pans out. The GOP ought to just return early voting rights to all it's citizens, if it believes that the lawsuit may restrict the military vote.

I say again, and you libs won't answer because you know it puts the lie to this claim.

HOW IS SOMEONE STATIONED IN AFGHANISTAN EQUAL IN OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE AS COMPARED TO SOMEONE LIVING IN THE STATE OR EVEN THE COUNTRY?

You won't answer this, because you know it destroys your equality argument.

Stop being stupid. Show me why a person in the military cannot commit the kind of fraud you're describing,

then show me how the law allows one set of voting rules for some Ohioans and one set for another.

Show me where the Constitution allows a state to arbitrarily give one group more days to vote than another,

without cause.

Someone stationed in Afghanistan can come in and vote early and also vote absentee? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are a certified idiot!

And also you show your contempt for our military, contending they would fight and die for our rights but then try to thwart them by vote stealing.

That is what Democrats do. Not our military.

You are talking about Progressives....The same people that called soldiers baby killers.

NO Obamafuck and the democrats will just make sure they don't get the ballots out on time - just like they do in every election...

As usual progressives are lying pieces of shit....

Yeah, what state was it in 2008 that deliberately didn't get the absentee for military votes out on time? I think it was Virginia. And they freaking got away with it!

So what does absentee ballot fraud have to do with early voting? I guess you can't find any case of in person voter fraud, so want to point to some shiny object to divert attention.

Okay, you OBVIOUSLY didn't read the links. This is what libs do. They don't read the evidence and then shoot their mouths off.

THE EARLY VOTERS WERE ALSO VOTING ABSENTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a big scandal in Ohio, and THAT is the reason the law was changed.

Unlike places like Chicago where the dead have been voting since time in memorium, Ohio doesn't like vote fraud.

The Democrats keep pulling it, (like Acorn) and Ohio responds.

First with voter ID and now this.

It's pretty obvious what Obama wants is to either give him back his vote fraid or make it more difficult for the military to vote.

It's so much more than obvious.

You're not paying attention. The issue is in person voting. Pointing to absentee voting is a whole different beast.

IF THE SAME PERSON VOTING EARLY IS ALSO VOTING ABSENTEE, NO IT'S NOT YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try reading the freaking links next time before you make yourself look so stupid!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back