Fox Lies Again, Claims Obama Is Trying To Strip Voting Rights To The Troops

Yeah, because Media Matters is soooooooooooooooooooo truthful!

And then he wonders why we are laughing at him!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Posting a video of a fox broadcast not factual? Was it a fabricated lie? Don't like that you were put in your place again after all that trolling?

Media Matters is a lying organization by George Soros.

Unless you can prove Obama never filed the law suit and 15 military organizations are siding with the State of Ohio, your claim of lying falls laughably flat.

Because that's all Fox Did, report the law suit, you moron!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still lying I see. FOX buried the FACT in their story that the suit does not attempt to deprive early voting to the military.

Obama camp: Romney's Ohio voting claim 'shameful'

Mitt Romney sparked a Saturday tit-for-tat by claiming, without pointing to any evidence, that President Obama's campaign is trying to restrict military voting in Ohio.

Obama’s campaign responded, ripping Romney for "completely fabricating" a claim it called “shameful.”

At issue: A lawsuit the Obama campaign filed July 17 that seeks to restore three days of early voting for all of the state's voters. At no point does the lawsuit attempt to curb the rights of active military.

Instead, the federal suit tries to restore three days of early voting for all citizens that Ohio GOP-led state legislature eliminated in 2011. The state law ended early voting on the Friday before Election Day, though federal law allows members of the military to vote until the Monday before Election Day.

gop-chess-2.jpg

Explain to us teapartyterrorist, how is fox's flat out lie the truth in any way?

Fox flat out lie the truth? :eusa_eh:

That doesn't even make sense! :eusa_eh:

I KNOW you are desperate to save face after losing so badly, but try to string together comprehensible sentences in your desperation.

Come on now, it's OK to admit that your propaganda masters were lying. Of course unless you are nothing but a radical right wing hack that doesn't care that Fox is flat out lying,..[/QUOTE

This is not from Fox and explains what is going down.

Ohio is one of 32 states that allow voters to cast an early ballot by mail or in person without an excuse. In 2008, about 30 percent of the swing state’s total vote — or roughly 1.7 million ballots — came in ahead of Election Day.

Obama for America’s lawsuit comes after a series of election law changes cleared the state’s Republican-controlled Legislature and Republican Gov. John Kasich signed them.
Before the changes, local boards of election had the discretion to set their own early, in-person voting hours on the days before the election. People were allowed up until Monday before the Tuesday election to vote in person. Weekend voting varied among the state’s 88 counties.

With the changes, most Ohioans now have until the Friday evening before the Tuesday election to cast a ballot in person. But military voters can continue to vote in person until Monday.

Democrats contend the legislative changes to the in-person, early-voting deadlines resulted in “arbitrary and inequitable” treatment of similarly situated voters.
The office of Ohio’s Republican attorney general, who is also being sued along with the secretary of state, responded to the campaign’s lawsuit late Wednesday in a court filing.

Attorney General Mike DeWine’s office noted that all Ohioans have numerous voting options that include casting an absentee by mail starting 35 days before the election, casting an in-person ballot on other days, and voting at their polling location on Election Day.

“These options, absent the possibility of a few more hours, do not harm anyone,” wrote Richard Coglianese, an assistant attorney general.

Military groups oppose Obama campaign lawsuit - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times

This from another source;

in Ohio, told Bloomberg News in July.

The Obama campaign is not requesting that the court limit the opportunities of military members to vote, but that might be the effect of their lawsuit if it succeeds. Secretary of State Jon Husted said that the old law did not create consistent early voting rights across the state, because most local jurisdictions decided to close for the weekend.

“I didn’t see a lawsuit occur when six counties had weekend voting and extended hours and 82 of them didn’t,” Husted told The Associated Press. “I’m sympathetic to the idea that we should have consistency, because that’s exactly what we’ve been doing on a number of fronts.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama...against-ohio-early-voting-law/article/2504015

Mitt Romney sparked a Saturday tit-for-tat by claiming, without pointing to any evidence, that President Obama's campaign is trying to restrict military voting in Ohio.

Obama’s campaign responded, ripping Romney for "completely fabricating" a claim it called “shameful.”

At issue: A lawsuit the Obama campaign filed July 17 that seeks to restore three days of early voting for all of the state's voters. At no point does the lawsuit attempt to curb the rights of active military.

Instead, the federal suit tries to restore three days of early voting for all citizens that Ohio GOP-led state legislature eliminated in 2011. The state law ended early voting on the Friday before Election Day, though federal law allows members of the military to vote until the Monday before Election Day.

All the Ohio law does is make the voting laws consistent instead of every county opening and closing on different days and times.

The Obama campaign is not requesting that the court limit the opportunities of military members to vote, but that might be the effect of their lawsuit if it succeeds. Secretary of State Jon Husted said that the old law did not create consistent early voting rights across the state, because most local jurisdictions decided to close for the weekend.

“I didn’t see a lawsuit occur when six counties had weekend voting and extended hours and 82 of them didn’t,” Husted told The Associated Press. “I’m sympathetic to the idea that we should have consistency, because that’s exactly what we’ve been doing on a number of fronts.”

Obama angers military groups with lawsuit against Ohio early voting law | WashingtonExaminer.com

Fox and lying are synonymous with each other and this one a doozy.

The time around Fox is spreading a bogus story that Obama and the DNC are trying to strip the voting rights of those in the military and their families.

“If President Obama gets his way, the special voting rights of some of America’s finest will be eliminated,” host Shannon Bream said. “The campaign is suing to keep members of the military from having extra time to cast their ballots in one key battlegound state.”

"In actuality, the complaint filed by the Obama campaign would reinstate special voting rights that, until recently, extended to all Ohioans and not just those serving in the armed forces."

Fox News falsely implies Obama curtailing military voting in Ohio | The Raw Story

I guess all these military organizations that have joined to defend the State of Ohio are lying too, right?

The groups are:
  • National Guard Association of the United States,
  • Association of the United States Army,
  • Association of the United States Navy,
  • Marine Corps League,
  • Military Officers Association of America,
  • Reserve Officers Association,
  • National Association for Uniformed Services,
  • Non Commissioned Officers Association of the USA,
  • Army Reserve Association,
  • Fleet Reserve Association,
  • Special Forces Association,
  • U.S. Army Ranger Association Inc.,
  • AMVETS,
  • National Defense Committee,
  • Military Order of the World Wars.
OH: Military groups seek to join Obama v. Husted voting lawsuit « Watchdog News

I think we see who's lying black label. And once again it's the liberals!

And here's the pathetic thing.

We have all these MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS REPRESENTING PEOPLE WHO FIGHT AND DIE FOR US EVERY DAY!

What do the liberals have?

Media Matters!

Media Matters says Fox is lying.

Oh we should believe Media Matters who has been LYING FOR YEARS over our men and women in the military, right?

You lose Black liar!
Black liar always loses. He believes the liars like obamaturd.

Fox and lying are synonymous with each other and this one a doozy.

The time around Fox is spreading a bogus story that Obama and the DNC are trying to strip the voting rights of those in the military and their families.

“If President Obama gets his way, the special voting rights of some of America’s finest will be eliminated,” host Shannon Bream said. “The campaign is suing to keep members of the military from having extra time to cast their ballots in one key battlegound state.”

"In actuality, the complaint filed by the Obama campaign would reinstate special voting rights that, until recently, extended to all Ohioans and not just those serving in the armed forces."

Fox News falsely implies Obama curtailing military voting in Ohio | The Raw Story

How can you defend him over this. He is saying there is no Reason to allow the Military any Special Consideration in Voting. He is doing it only in 1 State when 32 have Similar Laws. 1 Important Swing State.

I swear you would defend Obama over anything.

Try reading the OP again. Fox is flat out lying stating Obama is trying to take away the rights for troops and their families to vote, the truth is

"In actuality, the complaint filed by the Obama campaign would reinstate special voting rights that, until recently, extended to all Ohioans and not just those serving in the armed forces"

I swear you right wingers will defend and believe absolutely anything fox or the other radical right wing propaganda outlets tell you, no matter how much of a lie.
Keep it up fat liar. You are pitiful. Idiot.

Except that there was no evidence of any voter fraud due to early voting. What the GOP found was that many minimum or low wage earners, who didn't get time off to vote, voted on Sunday. These are the American citizens that Republicans don't want to vote.

But the point is still that even FOX admit that the lawsuit would not restrict the military from early voting. Why is the right lying through their teeth?

There isn't??????????

Lou Dobbs, along with Glenn Beck, are probably the only two CNN hosts who are not completely in the tank for Barack Obama. So it is interesting to see this report by Dobbs about early voting in Ohio which allows people to register to vote and cast an absentee ballot at the same time. This opens up a great opportunity for election fraud as this report demonstrates. A check on Google News shows absolutely no MSM coverage, other than this story by Dobbs, on the topic of potential vote fraud in Ohio due to the relaxed rules instituted by the highly partisan Democrat Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner, who changed the voting rules by directive (emphasis mine)

Read more: Lou Dobbs, Alone in MSM, Reports on Ohio Early Voting Abuse | NewsBusters.org

Possible Voter Fraud Investigated In Lawrence County, Ohio

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yLn9E0s4i0"]Uncovers Vote Fraud in Ohio - YouTube[/ame]

Obama supporters convicted of voter fraud in Ohio – an update

Absentee ballot vote fraud - Ballotpedia

Michelle Malkin » Voter fraud watch: They’re at it again

Don't sing it, unless you can bring it.

I sure as hell can!

So what does absentee ballot fraud have to do with early voting? I guess you can't find any case of in person voter fraud, so want to point to some shiny object to divert attention.

They effectively took away early voting on the last weekend before the election, plus Monday, although there's early voting BEFORE that, so TPS's argument is comically nonsensical.

Welp libs, I'm done for the day kicking your ass.

I've got stuff to do.

You are safe to come out now and tell your lies.

I'll be back to kick your asses some more later!

:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

See, I ask for some real, relevant evidence, and whoosh, she dives for the tall grass.

When you get back tell us why a person in the military can't commit the same kind of voter fraud you're claiming is sooooooooooooooo rampant among Ohioans.

WTF are you even describing? People are voting 3 days early AND getting an absentee ballot and voting again? Who? What? Where? Why?

I love how when I leave liberals suddenly pop their heads up and start LYING to themselves!

The ONLY evidence you libs have is a laughable Media Matters.

Where as, In three threads, I have been citing link after link.

Keep lying libs.

Another example of why I think you guys are in for a BIG let down this November. You are lying to yourselves about Obama's chances.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Except that there was no evidence of any voter fraud due to early voting. What the GOP found was that many minimum or low wage earners, who didn't get time off to vote, voted on Sunday. These are the American citizens that Republicans don't want to vote.

But the point is still that even FOX admit that the lawsuit would not restrict the military from early voting. Why is the right lying through their teeth?

There isn't??????????

Lou Dobbs, along with Glenn Beck, are probably the only two CNN hosts who are not completely in the tank for Barack Obama. So it is interesting to see this report by Dobbs about early voting in Ohio which allows people to register to vote and cast an absentee ballot at the same time. This opens up a great opportunity for election fraud as this report demonstrates. A check on Google News shows absolutely no MSM coverage, other than this story by Dobbs, on the topic of potential vote fraud in Ohio due to the relaxed rules instituted by the highly partisan Democrat Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner, who changed the voting rules by directive (emphasis mine)

Read more: Lou Dobbs, Alone in MSM, Reports on Ohio Early Voting Abuse | NewsBusters.org

Possible Voter Fraud Investigated In Lawrence County, Ohio

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yLn9E0s4i0"]Uncovers Vote Fraud in Ohio - YouTube[/ame]

Obama supporters convicted of voter fraud in Ohio – an update

Absentee ballot vote fraud - Ballotpedia

Michelle Malkin » Voter fraud watch: They’re at it again

Don't sing it, unless you can bring it.

I sure as hell can!

So what does absentee ballot fraud have to do with early voting? I guess you can't find any case of in person voter fraud, so want to point to some shiny object to divert attention.

Okay, you OBVIOUSLY didn't read the links. This is what libs do. They don't read the evidence and then shoot their mouths off.

THE EARLY VOTERS WERE ALSO VOTING ABSENTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a big scandal in Ohio, and THAT is the reason the law was changed.

Unlike places like Chicago where the dead have been voting since time in memorium, Ohio doesn't like vote fraud.

The Democrats keep pulling it, (like Acorn) and Ohio responds.

First with voter ID and now this.

It's pretty obvious what Obama wants is to either give him back his vote fraid or make it more difficult for the military to vote.

It's so much more than obvious.

Posting a video of a fox broadcast not factual? Was it a fabricated lie? Don't like that you were put in your place again after all that trolling?

Media Matters is a lying organization by George Soros.

Unless you can prove Obama never filed the law suit and 15 military organizations are siding with the State of Ohio, your claim of lying falls laughably flat.

Because that's all Fox Did, report the law suit, you moron!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still lying I see. FOX buried the FACT in their story that the suit does not attempt to deprive early voting to the military.

Who's lying??????????? You take away an extra three days for people stationed THOUSANDS OF MILES FROM OHIO and it's not making it more difficult for them to vote???????????

Look this is NO DIFFERENT than what Democrats tried to pull in 2000 by disqualifying BAGS AND BAGS of military votes they KNEW would be for Bush. They arbitrarily simply threw them away if they weren't by a certain post date, despite the fact there was no law saying that was necessary.

NO Obamafuck and the democrats will just make sure they don't get the ballots out on time - just like they do in every election...

As usual progressives are lying pieces of shit....

You cite the Politico????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you just cite Media Matters or better yet, Obama's website.

It's about as skewed!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay, you OBVIOUSLY didn't read the links. This is what libs do. They don't read the evidence and then shoot their mouths off.

THE EARLY VOTERS WERE ALSO VOTING ABSENTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a big scandal in Ohio, and THAT is the reason the law was changed.

Unlike places like Chicago where the dead have been voting since time in memorium, Ohio doesn't like vote fraud.

The Democrats keep pulling it, (like Acorn) and Ohio responds.

First with voter ID and now this.

It's pretty obvious what Obama wants is to either give him back his vote fraid or make it more difficult for the military to vote.

It's so much more than obvious.

You're not paying attention. The issue is in person voting. Pointing to absentee voting is a whole different beast.

562956_272141166220066_1668144835_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back