FOX even calls out the GOP debaters fabrications

If you believe CFR propaganda, I have a bridge to sell ya. They will tell you what ever they need you to believe.

AP FACT CHECK: Republican debaters go astray | Fox News

WOW! Maybe Murdoch's semi-liberal son is beginning to call the shots at the FOS News Network?
Or maybe Fox alone among news orgs actually has integrity. You couldn't tell, of course. You wouldnt know integrity if it jumped up your ass.

No, it means they are becoming MORE HONEST, as the Aussy's son begins to take the reigns. I hear he is a big Climate Change believer. HOW ARE YOUR GOING TO HANDLE THAT RABBIT?

yeah? and when they do it with Hillary and Obama the left goes off the deep end accusing Fox of lying.

so what are we suppose to take serious from you guys?

yeah? and when they do it with Hillary and Obama the left goes off the deep end accusing Fox of lying.

so what are we suppose to take serious from you guys?

The Dems are always Fact Checked. But you don't read it. You just rely on FOX rumors and accusations. Fact Checkers are the enemy of the GOP.

FOX had little choice, the lies told at the debate were too obvious and outrageous to ignore.

Or maybe Fox alone among news orgs actually has integrity
Oh, I think it can be guaranteed and demonstrated that is not the case.

edit...Here we go

Vermont High Schoolers vs Fox News | The Big Picture
A lazy link with no content? Do you know how to post content so people who give a fuck about your opinion won't have to leave the site?
Maybe the link just didn't work for you. It contains an almost nine-minute video of high school students examining how FOX distorts and manipulates the news. It is extremely objective and the students explain ethics in journalism and how FOX ignores specific ethical standards.

FOX had little choice, the lies told at the debate were too obvious and outrageous to ignore.

Like the big one Kasich told to Hannity after the debate? "The Obama administration refused to check the social media of the female killer in San Bernardino because they wanted to protect her rights to privacy."

WHAT? THE WHITE HOUSE IS CHECKING SOCIAL MEDIA NOW? What a lying, doofas comment to make.
The GOP is playing the FEAR card like never before. AND MOST OF THE RW LOONS BELIEVE THEIR CRAP!

edit...Here we go

A lazy link with no content? Do you know how to post content so people who give a fuck about your opinion won't have to leave the site?
Maybe the link just didn't work for you. It contains an almost nine-minute video of high school students examining how FOX distorts and manipulates the news. It is extremely objective and the students explain ethics in journalism and how FOX ignores specific ethical standards.

It was WONDERFUL! FOX is so unprofessional. Maybe Murdoch's son can get them straight. But it will take years.

Trump doubled down on the whopper of a lie he told about the 9/11 hijackers having flown their friends and families back to Saudi Arabia before their attack. He changed his lie slightly, claiming non-existent girlfriends instead of non-existent wives were sent home. This particular lie may seem inconsequential, however, it gives credence and support for his proposal to murder friends and family of the terrorist with targeted airstrikes.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/12/16/fact-checking-the-fifth-round-of-gop-debates/

AP FACT CHECK: Republican debaters go astray | Fox News

WOW! Maybe Murdoch's semi-liberal son is beginning to call the shots at the FOS News Network?
Or maybe Fox alone among news orgs actually has integrity. You couldn't tell, of course. You wouldnt know integrity if it jumped up your ass.

Irony alert.

A good start back to being a True News Channel with Ethical Journalistic Values would be to Waterboard Hannity. I would pay to watch that.

So much for the Liberals' claims that Fox News is biased and 'not credible'....

LOL! WHAT am I thinking?! Libs only like Fox if they are NOT saying anything negative against Liberals / only if they criticize Conservatives. :p

edit...Here we go

You couldn't understand what I said, even though it was very simple. Like you.

So much for the Liberals' claims that Fox News is biased and 'not credible'....

LOL! WHAT am I thinking?! Libs only like Fox if they are NOT saying anything negative against Liberals / only if they criticize Conservatives. :p
People expressing positive comments that FOX may become more responsible and legitimate under new control and management has no relationship to "liking",or "not liking".

Forum List

Back