FOX even calls out the GOP debaters fabrications

FOX had little choice, the lies told at the debate were too obvious and outrageous to ignore.

Like the big one Kasich told to Hannity after the debate? "The Obama administration refused to check the social media of the female killer in San Bernardino because they wanted to protect her rights to privacy."

WHAT? THE WHITE HOUSE IS CHECKING SOCIAL MEDIA NOW? What a lying, doofas comment to make.
The GOP is playing the FEAR card like never before. AND MOST OF THE RW LOONS BELIEVE THEIR CRAP!
dude, that is spot on. I already posted it. Now apologize.

Thank you. It sounds like Iceweasel didn't know what he was talking about. The point is when I clicked on the link I ended up at the site the person who posted the link intended.
You don't understand simple words. I said "A lazy link with no content? Do you know how to post content so people who give a fuck about your opinion won't have to leave the site?"

Have a grade schooler walk you through it.

So you wanted the you tube video posted so you would not have to leave the messageBoard.
Talk about lazy. :)

She said she may have made a mistake.

Now you're the one lying and you know it. Too bad you have no shame.

She said she 'mis-spoke'. That is as close as you will EVER Hillary say 'I lied'.

I'm lying? YOU are pulling 'maybe's out of your ass to try to defend her lies:

'Video shows tarmac welcome, no snipers | PolitiFact'
LINK: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiZq8vX5uDJAhXCOSYKHbpSA3wQFggrMAI&url=http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/mar/25/hillary-clinton/video-shows-tarmac-welcome-no-snipers/&usg=AFQjCNGo2g6qE0PkLzuBk0pC2j8jqWTLcA&bvm=bv.110151844,d.eWE

------

"In a speech in Washington and in several interviews last week Clinton described how she and her daughter, Chelsea, ran for cover under hostile fire shortly after her plane landed in Tuzla, Bosnia."

LINK: Hillary Clinton calls Bosnia sniper story a mistake

- So you are asking us to believe that SOMEONE TOLD HER she ran for cover, even though it never happened?

"She said she had a "different memory" about the landing. "So I made a mistake. That happens. It proves I'm human, which, you know, for some people, is a revelation."

- WTF is a 'different memory'?! Clinton just admitted that she is DELUSIONAL!

- NO, she did not 'make a mistake - she lied her ass off! And no, you're not 'human' - you're a LIAR...and that's NOT a 'revelation' to anyone!

Come on redean, be a man! Be honest enough to admit that you are WRONG and that Hillary LIED!
it is the convenient way to say "I lied". It is left to the individual to assert the meaning of misspoke/ mistake and the intentions of misspeaking. We'll say she lied.

Thank you. It sounds like Iceweasel didn't know what he was talking about. The point is when I clicked on the link I ended up at the site the person who posted the link intended.
You don't understand simple words. I said "A lazy link with no content? Do you know how to post content so people who give a fuck about your opinion won't have to leave the site?"

So you wanted the you tube video posted so you would not have to leave the messageBoard.
Lazy is sitting on your ass watching a video. Stick with cartoons, that's your speed.

Lazy is sitting on your ass watching a video. Stick with cartoons, that's your speed.

Oooooooooooooooooo......... insults.

What a bullshitter you are. People post video's on this site every day, all day and all nite. The one you have a problem with happens to destroy FOX News credibility and it is done by high school students.
Whether the original link in Post #5 is used or this one is used, they both lead to the same FOX credibility destroying and intelligent and academic site.

ritholtz.com/blog/2015/01/vermont-high-schoolers-vs-fox-news/

Trump doubled down on the whopper of a lie he told about the 9/11 hijackers having flown their friends and families back to Saudi Arabia before their attack. He changed his lie slightly, claiming non-existent girlfriends instead of non-existent wives were sent home. This particular lie may seem inconsequential, however, it gives credence and support for his proposal to murder friends and family of the terrorist with targeted airstrikes.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/12/16/fact-checking-the-fifth-round-of-gop-debates/

That is actually true because Saudi family royals did get to fly back after 911.

Trump doubled down on the whopper of a lie he told about the 9/11 hijackers having flown their friends and families back to Saudi Arabia before their attack. He changed his lie slightly, claiming non-existent girlfriends instead of non-existent wives were sent home. This particular lie may seem inconsequential, however, it gives credence and support for his proposal to murder friends and family of the terrorist with targeted airstrikes.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/12/16/fact-checking-the-fifth-round-of-gop-debates/

That is actually true because Saudi family royals did get to fly back after 911.
They were not the hijackers and they did not leave and get flown back to Saudi Arabia before the attack. That makes Trump a liar on both of his points in his statement. Trump specified hijacker family and friends and being allowed to flee in advance of the attacks. Is that complicated for you to understand?

There was 8:55 minutes of video content. And it was darn good content that happened to make FOX News look unethical and far from fair and balanced.

Double Space and maybe they can r e a d it....:badgrin:....or maybe not.

FOX had little choice, the lies told at the debate were too obvious and outrageous to ignore.

Like the big one Kasich told to Hannity after the debate? "The Obama administration refused to check the social media of the female killer in San Bernardino because they wanted to protect her rights to privacy."

WHAT? THE WHITE HOUSE IS CHECKING SOCIAL MEDIA NOW? What a lying, doofas comment to make.
The GOP is playing the FEAR card like never before. AND MOST OF THE RW LOONS BELIEVE THEIR CRAP!

Now, find a read media outlet...

Now, find a read media outlet...
I posted that already

"U.S. officials said that because Malik used a pseudonym in her social media posts, it is not clear that even after a full review of her social media posts that her support for terror groups would have become known, ABC reported."

She said she may have made a mistake.

Now you're the one lying and you know it. Too bad you have no shame.

She said she 'mis-spoke'. That is as close as you will EVER Hillary say 'I lied'.

I'm lying? YOU are pulling 'maybe's out of your ass to try to defend her lies:

'Video shows tarmac welcome, no snipers | PolitiFact'
LINK: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiZq8vX5uDJAhXCOSYKHbpSA3wQFggrMAI&url=http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/mar/25/hillary-clinton/video-shows-tarmac-welcome-no-snipers/&usg=AFQjCNGo2g6qE0PkLzuBk0pC2j8jqWTLcA&bvm=bv.110151844,d.eWE

------

"In a speech in Washington and in several interviews last week Clinton described how she and her daughter, Chelsea, ran for cover under hostile fire shortly after her plane landed in Tuzla, Bosnia."

LINK: Hillary Clinton calls Bosnia sniper story a mistake

- So you are asking us to believe that SOMEONE TOLD HER she ran for cover, even though it never happened?

"She said she had a "different memory" about the landing. "So I made a mistake. That happens. It proves I'm human, which, you know, for some people, is a revelation."

- WTF is a 'different memory'?! Clinton just admitted that she is DELUSIONAL!

- NO, she did not 'make a mistake - she lied her ass off! And no, you're not 'human' - you're a LIAR...and that's NOT a 'revelation' to anyone!

Come on redean, be a man! Be honest enough to admit that you are WRONG and that Hillary LIED!
OK, you admit Bush lied about WMD's in Iraq.
You admit Bush lied that tax cuts for the wealthy would create jobs.
You admit Republicans lied about Obama being born in Kenya.
You admit Republicans lied about Obama gunrunning to Mexico.

We know those are lies. Admit it.

AP FACT CHECK: Republican debaters go astray | Fox News

WOW! Maybe Murdoch's semi-liberal son is beginning to call the shots at the FOS News Network?

Well, that's at least something the liberal networks lack the integrity to do. So, why don't you make the same demands of them?

CNN does it after every Den debate. Maybe the "greenboy" Murdoch is changing things at FOX. SCARY, HUH?

That's hilarious! That's really not very reassuring. If they were factchecking Hillary at least, she wouldn't be let on the stage.

Forum List

Back