FOX: 50 percent of Americans want trump removed

So you're using another skewed poll that refuses to show the demographics...

Why won't the pollster show them???

Is he butthurt over getting caught on that skewed poll where Democrats (and people from a couple of blue states) were vastly overrepresented???
The pollsters are now opinion makers instead of opinion takers

The entire republican philosophy is that the majority is nearly always wrong and that they know best what is good for America. They only keep winning because they convince poor whites that they are better than the other poor people. Then they betray all of them.

Look at them. Jim Jones had more opposition to drinking the kool aid. They have been running off at the mouth about how democrats are losing and trump re elected in a landslide. Now their own trusted media shows that 50 percent of the people want trump gone. How soon will it be that Fox will join the enemy of the people list?

The poll does not represent the opinions of FOX news viewers specifically, as it was conducted by way of random telephone calls to some of whom who typically watch CNN, MSNBC, or other networks.

The poll also found that 81 percent of those Democrats felt that Trump should be removed, while 84 percent of the Republicans polled felt that he should not be removed.

50 percent of the people polled by the presidents state news company want trump gone. That's the way it is.

Well I guess you'll just have to wait until election night to see how it really is.

This ain't the "liberal media" full of trump haters folks.

Fox News poll delivers devastating news to Trump on impeachment

According to a new Fox News poll released on Sunday morning, a clear majority of respondents — beyond the margin of error — believe Donald Trump should be convicted by the U.S. Senate for impeachable crimes and removed from office.

According to the poll, “On impeachment, by a 50-44 percent margin, voters think the Senate should vote to convict Trump and remove him from office.

foxpoll.jpg

Like I said, in the fall campaign, trump is about to get dismantled by the democrats. And if republicans refuse to allow witnesses, those voting against doing so will be gone. That includes McConnell. So republicans can choose to die with trump or live without him.
Haha....you're dreaming....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Look at them. Jim Jones had more opposition to drinking the kool aid. They have been running off at the mouth about how democrats are losing and trump re elected in a landslide. Now their own trusted media shows that 50 percent of the people want trump gone. How soon will it be that Fox will join the enemy of the people list?

The poll does not represent the opinions of FOX news viewers specifically, as it was conducted by way of random telephone calls to some of whom who typically watch CNN, MSNBC, or other networks.

The poll also found that 81 percent of those Democrats felt that Trump should be removed, while 84 percent of the Republicans polled felt that he should not be removed.
And 50 percent of all groups say he should be removed.

Why do you all keep posting these reassurance threads? He will be acquitted so deal with it.
I am posting information that shows how the people don't want acquittal. If he gets acquitted, if there is no testimony, trump is dead meat.

According to a new Fox News poll released on Sunday morning, a clear majority of respondents — beyond the margin of error — believe Donald Trump should be convicted by the U.S. Senate for impeachable crimes and removed from office.

According to the poll, “On impeachment, by a 50-44 percent margin, voters think the Senate should vote to convict Trump and remove him from office.

Like I said, in the fall campaign, trump is about to get dismantled by the democrats. And if republicans refuse to allow witnesses, those voting against doing so will be gone. That includes McConnell. So republicans can choose to die with trump or live without him.

This is not a dream.

foxpoll.jpg

For those like you, it's a nightmare .

The entire republican philosophy is that the majority is nearly always wrong and that they know best what is good for America. They only keep winning because they convince poor whites that they are better than the other poor people. Then they betray all of them.
Thats loony tunes

trump voters cross the racial spectrum and support trump because he’s not a far left swamp rat like all of the democrat contenders

Why do you all keep posting these reassurance threads? He will be acquitted so deal with it.
I am posting information that shows how the people don't want acquittal. If he gets acquitted, if there is no testimony, trump is dead meat.
Polls are but a momentary snapshot....let's see what the poll says Thursday....I bet it'll be different.

So you're using another skewed poll that refuses to show the demographics...

Why won't the pollster show them???

Is he butthurt over getting caught on that skewed poll where Democrats were vastly over represented???
This is a fox news poll. Democrats won't be over represented.

Why would you take a poll before the defense presents their case?
The only poll that matters is the one the senators vote on, and Murkowski and Collins are voting for acquittal.
Murkowski and Collins are voting for acquittal.
Collins has said all along that she won't decide until the trial is over. She has not indicated that she will vote for acquittal yet.

This is not a dream.

foxpoll.jpg

The real poll is after 16 hrs of questions.

wow...
hope springs eternal

Polls are but a momentary snapshot....let's see what the poll says Thursday....I bet it'll be different.

I doubt it. This number has held pretty steady for the last month.

This is not a dream.

foxpoll.jpg

The real poll is after 16 hrs of questions.

No, the real poll is after we hear witnesses. And if we don't you won't like the results.

I'll say. The same thread posted two days in a row?

Sounds like some liberals need a blankie and a teddy bear. :laughing0301:
We don't live by the republican double standard where you republicans post the same shit every day but think others can't.

Forum List

Back