four texas gun-toting "activists" scare fast-food employees into hiding in freezer

Too bad the employees were not armed

They could have opened fire and claimed they felt threatened. An employee has a right to stand his ground

I'm sure the NRA would have defended them

walking around with a rifle slung over your shoulder is not a threatening act. The employee would be charged with a crime.

I'm as pro-Second Amendment as anyone, but these four butt clowns are NOT the guys I want advancing arguments for the Right to Bear Arms:

Rheana Murray, ABC News—Fast food employees who thought they were being robbed by a group of gun-toting men locked themselves in a freezer to hide, police said.

It turned out the men, some of them from the group Open Carry Texas, were just staging a demonstration of their right to bear arms, Fort Worth, Texas, Police Sgt. Raymond Bush told ABCNews.com.

“When police showed up, there were four to six men carrying rifles,” he said. “The employees were in fear for their lives.”

No arrests were made and the gun owners went home after their demonstration.

Employees spotted the men outside the restaurant. Once police arrived and reassured the workers they were in no danger, at least one employee posed with the group for a photo.

The demonstration was staged by Open Carry Tarrant County, the local chapter of Open Carry Texas, OCT's CJ Grisham told ABCNews.com.

Grisham denied reports employees hid in the freezer, claiming they were the result of a customer's false 911 call.

"There are a lot of people in that area who completely disagree with gun rights," he said. "They have been doing this to us for months now - call the police with false reports of us waving around guns, scaring people."

Fort Worth police said they stand by their report.

Open Carry Texas, which often stages demonstrations, says its mission is to educate Texans about gun safety and encourage citizens to feel safe around gun owners who bear arms in public.

Gun Advocates Spook Fast Food Workers Into Hiding in Freezer

I don't know who these "patriots" think they are, but where I come from, we call them TERRORISTS.

Ha ha what a bunch of idiots, but hey, they work in fast food so that goes without saying.

remember folks, the left like wrongwhiner claims they are peaceful loving people

They could have opened fire and claimed they felt threatened. An employee has a right to stand his ground

now who is it that is "ITCHING" for violence and bloodshed?

wake up

How the hell were the employees to know that the men with guns were law abiding citizens? I can understand their fear.

I can't.

I sat next to a guy carrying a gun in Starbucks right here in San Francisco once, I didn't once think he was going to pull it out and start shooting people.

There is always the possibility that he might.

There is always a possibility the earth may open up and swallow you whole, it doesn't mean that it WILL happen though.

How the hell were the employees to know that the men with guns were law abiding citizens? I can understand their fear.

Once again for the completely stupid. It is COMPLETELY legal to carry rifles in the open in Texas and has been for quite some time. The men in question have been doing it for months in that specific area.

But to the point of criminals. 99.999 percent of crime with firearms is committed with HANDGUNS. Hidden handguns until the perp is IN the store. Criminals do not walk around in PUBLIC with rifles sling over their shoulders. Absolutely no crime happens where 4 men walk about in public with rifles before they rob somewhere.

Noomi is afraid of a lot of things much of the time. That is why she prefers the government protect her.

I'm as pro-Second Amendment as anyone, but these four butt clowns are NOT the guys I want advancing arguments for the Right to Bear Arms:

I don't know who these "patriots" think they are, but where I come from, we call them TERRORISTS.

Let me guess, you come from the throne room of King James.

Incorrect.

Matter of fact, an uncle of mine five generations ago actually fought against King George.

He would eventually go on to become one of our republic's first 10 presidents.

babbbabbbfs :eusa_liar:

Well, if they were armed then they would be smart enough to know what was going on. Smart people are armed, idiots aren't and they rely on the authorities to protect them.

Well, if they were armed then they would be smart enough to know what was going on. Smart people are armed, idiots aren't and they rely on the authorities to protect them.

Smart people usually do not work in fast food places. This is known from experience.

Rheana Murray, ABC News—Fast food employees who thought they were being robbed by a group of gun-toting men locked themselves in a freezer to hide, police said.

It turned out the men, some of them from the group Open Carry Texas, were just staging a demonstration of their right to bear arms, Fort Worth, Texas, Police Sgt. Raymond Bush told ABCNews.com.

“When police showed up, there were four to six men carrying rifles,” he said. “The employees were in fear for their lives.”

Employees spotted the men outside the restaurant. Once police arrived and reassured the workers they were in no danger, at least one employee posed with the group for a photo.

The demonstration was staged by Open Carry Tarrant County, the local chapter of Open Carry Texas, OCT's CJ Grisham told ABCNews.com.

Grisham denied reports employees hid in the freezer, claiming they were the result of a customer's false 911 call.

"There are a lot of people in that area who completely disagree with gun rights," he said. "They have been doing this to us for months now - call the police with false reports of us waving around guns, scaring people."

Open Carry Texas, which often stages demonstrations, says its mission is to educate Texans about gun safety and encourage citizens to feel safe around gun owners who bear arms in public.

It could have been fun if one or more of the employees had a conceal-carry permit. :D

walking around with a rifle slung over your shoulder is not a threatening act. The employee would be charged with a crime.

How is an employee, or a homeowner for that matter, supposed to know at what point that gun becomes a threat?

Can't be too safe

Lol, a bunch of pussified cowards run and hide at the sight of guns and that is the fault of the dudes practicing their legal rights?

You are a fucking idiot. And no, you are not a Second Amendment supporter as that amendment gives us the right to open carry.

How is an employee, or a homeowner for that matter, supposed to know at what point that gun becomes a threat?

Can't be too safe

well if it pointed at you

that would be a clue

OK gun lovers...

You are working the night shift in a convenience store and two guys enter carrying shotguns. At what point do you become concerned?

When they point the gun at you with their finger on the trigger, idiot.

Can't be too safe

No, you cowards never can be.

libtard ass hole - "Oooooh, I am so scared! Those bad guys have guns in their holsters! I think I just peed myself! Please, someone, take those eeebil guns away before I shit myself too!"

roflmao

Can't be too safe

when the open end the bullet comes out is pointed at you. Has there ever been a case where someone was lawfuly carrying just up and decided to go and rob the place they were at?

Last edited:

When they point the gun at you with their finger on the trigger, idiot.

Can't be too safe

No, you cowards never can be.

Lets cut to the chase gun lovers

If two rednecks enter your store carrying shotguns and you feel threatened and shoot them, then the store employee should be prosecuted

However, if two black guys enter your store and you feel threatened and shoot them, the NRA will make you a hero

Forum List

Back