Four Terrorists Were Captured On U.s. Border In Texas On Sept. 10

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
4 known terrorists were captured while trying to enter the U.S. at the Texas border. What isn't clear is whether the increased security in Texas was responsible for apprehending them. It has been easy for anyone to cross and Governor Perry was sharply criticized by the Mexican president and liberals for sending 1,000 Texas National Guardsmen to the border to increase security. Mexico has done little to curb the illegal immigration. Considering that terrorists are eyeing the border and some have crossed, it seems smart to take action. If the administration won't respect federal laws, it's up to the states. I am glad some take the safety of Americans seriously.

Four Terrorists Were Captured on U.S. Border on Sept. 10 – The Day Before 9/11
http://toprightnews.com/?p=5917

Texas increases border security
http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=1097789

Is Chaffetz the only one reporting this?
Is there confirmation from anyone?

I think the bigger concern is Hizbollah and Hamas down in Mexico,Venazuela, SA nations plotting against America. That has been going on for some time although the State Dept. denies it.

I think the bigger concern is Hizbollah and Hamas down in Mexico,Venazuela, SA nations plotting against America. That has been going on for some time although the State Dept. denies it.

yes they have been coming in for a long time

Also, a jacket found in Jim Hogg County, Texas, was covered in patches from countries where al-Qaida is known to operate. The patches include an Arabic military badge and one that illustrates an airplane flying into a tower. Another one features a depiction of a lion’s head with wings and a parachute. The Arab insignia reads “martyr,” “way to eternal life” or “way to immortality.”

patches.jpg

Read more at Foreign 8216 terrorists 8217 breach U.S. border

They were well aware of Benghazi too. Still they deny it. It is the nature of the State Department. They are corrupt. Still God is in full control. I believe everything is in place and they could have pulled the trigger a hundred times already but they haven't. What is holding them back?

I trust the LORD. He knows when these things are going to break forth on America but I believe the operative word will be "suddenly"....

They were well aware of Benghazi too. Still they deny it. It is the nature of the State Department. They are corrupt. Still God is in full control. I believe everything is in place and they could have pulled the trigger a hundred times already but they haven't. What is holding them back?

I trust the LORD. He knows when these things are going to break forth on America but I believe the operative word will be "suddenly"....

probably extortion

Bengazi, the gun running CIA point that ran guns to Libya and Syria "rebels"?

They covered up an "UNDERCOVER" operation did they? Bad America BAD!

Strange how almost every other Country knows our Foreign Policy except us.

Haven't you seen Libya and Syria rebels with American guns? Do you know nothing about the Petrol Dollar?

Bengazi, the gun running CIA point that ran guns to Libya and Syria "rebels"?

They covered up an "UNDERCOVER" operation did they? Bad America BAD!

Strange how almost every other Country knows our Foreign Policy except us.

Haven't you seen Libya and Syria rebels with American guns? Do you know nothing about the Petrol Dollar?
Anything is possible.

Everything is visible to the unbias eye

To the spiritual eye everything is visible and to the unbias eye everything is as it appears to be - but not necessarily as it is. Therein the difference between sight and blindness. If you have not Christ? You're blind.

Well, this thread has taken an unexpected turn.
From unsubstantiated claims by a Republican congressman to voodoo in 13 posts!

I've been hearing this for years.

Those idiots in DC haven't closed the border between Mexico and us and the terrorists have been coming into the US for years. No telling how many of them are already here.

Shit. Anyone who hasn't figured this out by now has got to be brain dead.

Guess the morons in DC are going to wait till these terrorist kill a few hundered Americans before they get off their lazy self centered asses and close the border.

Build the damned fence and put folks on the border with orders to shoot.

Still can't believe some are so stupid that they believe only innocent people can get through our porous border and that the criminals and terrorists would never dream of trying to get in. The liberal media goes out of their way to avoid reporting anything that doesn't go along with the administration's talking points. And when others do report, they attack them.

Millions of people are in this country illegally. They are not all innocent children or people looking for a better life.

The liberal media seems to be corralled under the threat of being called 'racist' (also irritating the growing Hispanic lobby). The right wing media is only listened to, and occasionally watched, by slightly less than 1/2 the country (and still fears losing the precious Hispanic vote).

Then again, even under Bush the Second, not a whole lot happened to stem the flood. Would piss off too many future voters. The tipping point may have passed. Where's my crucifix?

Still can't believe some are so stupid that they believe only innocent people can get through our porous border and that the criminals and terrorists would never dream of trying to get in. The liberal media goes out of their way to avoid reporting anything that doesn't go along with the administration's talking points. And when others do report, they attack them.

Millions of people are in this country illegally. They are not all innocent children or people looking for a better life.
The liberal media seems to be corralled under the threat of being called 'racist' (also irritating the growing Hispanic lobby). The right wing media is only listened to, and occasionally watched, by slightly less than 1/2 the country (and still fears losing the precious Hispanic vote).

Then again, even under Bush the Second, not a whole lot happened to stem the flood. Would piss off too many future voters. The tipping point may have passed. Where's my crucifix?
but your story isnt even real....you nutjob.

Forum List

Back